Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The time is now for the RV

Seabee

Thank you for your post. Plus one to you. I agree the RV is coming. You're right that the over $3 rate was arbitrarily set by Saddam and overinflated. But if memory serves me correctly, the IMF had approved a rate of around $2.50 before Saddam raised the rate without their approval. I need to double check on this cause it's been a second since I researched rates. A while back before I joined a member here did some awesome research on rates and theories that would justify them. It was really insightful. Wish I could remember the link.

In any event, Happy Thanksgiving to us, our blessing is coming! I would love 85 cents.

Cate Blanchett anyone?

• Upvote 5

Thank you for your post. Plus one to you. I agree the RV is coming. You're right that the over $3 rate was arbitrarily set by Saddam and overinflated. But if memory serves me correctly, the IMF had approved a rate of around $2.50 before Saddam raised the rate without their approval. I need to double check on this cause it's been a second since I researched rates. A while back before I joined a member here did some awesome research on rates and theories that would justify them. It was really insightful. Wish I could remember the link.

In any event, Happy Thanksgiving to us, our blessing is coming! I would love 85 cents.

Cate Blanchett anyone?

I keep waiting for Reece, didn't you say she was our RV gal?

• Upvote 1

Thanks for this post. This has been the deadest week I have seen in a long time with respect to any activity (even though Parliament has convened once more in Iraq) indicating movement of HCL, Chapter 7, RV, etc. Personally, I feel the Thanksgiving time frame, although justified with activity over past months, was a little bit of a campaign to increase VIP membership, which I suspect was very successful. I do hope activity in Iraq towards an RV steps up in coming weeks before year's end with US troops exiting, etc.

As an aside, many will find the VIP campaign comment insulting. It is not. Adam Montana, DInar Vets, et al is a BUSINESS, and as such, it is advertised to generate revenues like all good businesses should strive to do. Dinar interest, especially from a favorable RV standpoint, fuels this business. This does not mean that content and intentions and directions of Adam Montana are not well-meaning and genuine (lets pray not!); but allow the fact that the foremost concern of this site as a business is to generate income. Positive expectations, even if a bit sensational, sells. And it would not be a bad idea for a lot of the members to lower the pedestal on which they place Adam. He is not your long lost rich uncle, nor the second coming of the Messiah (I don't think so at least). He is just someone who has done some seemingly good research and hustled to make some great relationships ( a lot of them based on pure numbers and buying power of a solid VIP membership). Let him receive all accolades due if a RV occurs; but keep in mind that a RV may never occur because Iraq could stay quite comfortable long-term with status quo US dollar , or just RD. And this would not be any fault or criticism of Adam Montana - he still should at that time be respected for the business efforts he has made. Many who criticize these comments of mine will be first to vilify Adam Montana if a RV never occurs. Not fair on any front.

• Upvote 5

I keep waiting for Reece, didn't you say she was our RV gal?

Lol! Reese shows up on January 7, 2012. I bet my neighbor who lurks on here that it would RV before Reese. I expect an RV before, I sure hope she doesn't show up, although I love her and have a great avatar of her.

My neighbor and I made a separate bet yesterday. I have to alternate between men and women now because she bet me it would RV on a man. Loser has to walk the winner's dog for a week. Just trying to distract myself with other things or I would go nuts waiting on Adam's text! :D

• Upvote 2

Lol! Reese shows up on January 7, 2012. I bet my neighbor who lurks on here that it would RV before Reese. I expect an RV before, I sure hope she doesn't show up, although I love her and have a great avatar of her.

My neighbor and I made a separate bet yesterday. I have to alternate between men and women now because she bet me it would RV on a man. Loser has to walk the winner's dog for a week. Just trying to distract myself with other things or I would go nuts waiting on Adam's text! :D

What kind of dogs? I have a Lab (love her!). If I can vote I'd love to see Ryan Gosling :D But for your sake come on woman (today will be just fine!)

• Upvote 1

What kind of dogs? I have a Lab (love her!). If I can vote I'd love to see Ryan Gosling :D But for your sake come on woman (today will be just fine!)

She has a Lab. Mine is a mix, not sure what he is mixed with cause I rescued him. He is adorable! Although Ryan Gosling doesn't have an Oscar, I am willing to make an exception for him cause he is always getting snubbed by the Academy. And he is also adorable. So he'll show up! Or maybe not? Come on women!! go RV!!!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the encouragement Seabee! A lot of folks need it right now, we just got to hang tough a little while longer. It's close, really close. I never had a firm date in mind except maybe June 30th 2011 when the DFI was released. Let's see what HCL and Chapter 7 once completely settled brings. And hopefully that happens before the end of the year.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

• Upvote 2

Not trying to be confrontational, but SBee, Adam didn't say that it would RV by thanksgiving. What he said was that one of the last items (HCL, Chap7 or Ministers to complete government) should be announced by thanksgiving. Then it would be a couple of weeks after that for the RV.

And Markchem, I for one (and I think most other long time members) don't put Adam on a pedistal, like he's the one making the RV happen. Adam will only get Kudos for being the most realistic of all of the folks who have started their own Dinar sites. Yes, he pushes VIP, and for good reason. It pays for this site to be up & running, and for investment opportunities post RV. It's not a situation where he's making a ton of money off of VIP, but rather a fair exchange to those who support the site to the point of becoming a VIP member.

This is simply my opinion. Not trying to call anyone out, but these are the facts as I see them. GO RV! :D

• Upvote 1

If .85 is the rate, what will be the rate realisticly for the dinar everybody is holding? Any guesses. Go RV!!

I am saying the rate should come out .85. I have never seen a rate set at one price for some people and a different rate for other people. Weather it is .85 or 50.,it will be locked in for all. Don't forget you will have to contend with the spread and your tax rate.

To set an unreallistic rate of $3.00 could cause much harm to a economic challenged coutry like Iraq. You could have rampent inflation, out of control corution just for starters. It would be very important for the IQD to float to a managable where the economy and its people can sustain. In the end if it comes in at .85 ,everyone will benifit from it.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving

I have been following this website since early 2009 and became a VIP member in October of 2009. Before purchasing my first 2million Dinar I did some of my own very exstensive research on this investment. I wish I can go back and find some of those early post, but I can not. In those early post I mostly refuted those that said the RV was upon us then. Every week a Guru would come out of the wood work crying how it was going to happen then and that we should expect about a $3.00 rate.

Hell, recently Adam kept proclaiming that it was imminent before Thanksgiving. If it happens today fine, but I don't think so..

Since day one for me I had been saying the RV would happen in late 2011 Dec to the first 3 weeks in Jan 2012. I had even pegged a rate of .85 which is a hell of alot better than the .10 or .20 being banged around. So here we are, I feel very positive about this time frame for the RV and am positive it will occur. This should be a good Christmas for all those involved waiting or wanting to cash in.

I will cash out everything and move on with my slice of life and wish everyone else the same success and good fortune that is about to come to us. My research early on with this I feel is pretty solid. The only thing I could never buy into was the fact that IQD was worth over $3.00 before it crashed. Those rates were something that Sadam H. pulled out of thin air which explains why he had so many U.S. Dollars,in the billions stashed away. This is why the IQD has to find it's own natural level, which I beleive will start at .85 cents.

Hang on to your pants everyone, because the wind is about to change direction finnaly.

Go RV ...... :D:D:):)

and then theres this.......

Central Bank: restructuring of the Iraqi dinar will not start before 2013 or intention for the printing of new categories of cash

Denied the central bank, on Tuesday, issuing coins, a large, stressing that the Iraqi dinar has become more currencies in the region stable region, The thing on it. And while noting that the inflation that took place in the country are imported, pointed to a gradual decline in rates until stability increases are reasonable in the the price.

While the detection of moving ahead with the project to restructure the currency, confirmed the presence of high-level coordination with the government to lift the confusion and uncertainty that surrounded the process, noting that the project will see the light before the year 2013.

In an interview with the "world," said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, adviser to the central bank, on Tuesday, "there is no intention for us at the present time for the printing of any denomination at all, and those who say such rumors are bubbles of the market are driven by narrow interests," noting that "the statements made in this regard was launched and purpose of the categories can normalize large cash after the implementation of the project for restructuring the currency.The agencies have quoted, yesterday, Saleh as saying that the Iraqi Central Bank is working to issue a new currency, a large category of 50 thousand dinars in order to reduce the size of the money supply in local markets.

Saleh said that "Iraqi dinar is the currency the strongest and most stable in the region, add to that covered by a large financial is the first volume in the history of modern Iraq, as a reserve of nearly $ 60 billion."

و

The senior official at the Central Bank that "the goal that aspires to him Central is price stability and lower inflation," explaining that "the reduction of inflation does not return the price to what it was, it is difficult, but we can do to reduce price increases, so as not to increase prices grossly but in a manner reasonable and digestible. "

"

continues that "the inflation that has occurred but it is imported, and not stem from inside Iraq, but because of the currency crisis the world across Europe and hit the confidence currency cash than GA concerned to speculation in oil, gold and food, which is reflected on world prices and the impact heavily on Iraq, it is from the point of raising food prices, on the other hand raise the prices of oil, which returned him significant financial benefits. "

And confirms the benefit of that "Iraq is an integral part of the world, and we influence and are influenced, but there are two types in the world, the type of continuing progress and development, such as China and other Asian countries, and the other type is affected by recession as is the case in the countries of Europe, which was quick to replace their currencies to the cash, which lost a with other materials such as oil, gold, and food, which raise the prices of these materials is remarkable. "

However, Chief Financial great saying that "inflation generally fell well in all the world and reflected on Iraq, too, has rate at the month of September last 7.3 percent, compared Boilol in 2010, while the 6.1 percent in the month of October ( October) the past, compared with a year ago, which indicates a significant reduction in the rate of inflation. "

و

He predicted "the continuation of the process of decline until reaching a proportion of the stability and reasonableness of price increase."

And on the implementation of the restructuring of the currency announced by the Central Bank of Iraq, says Saleh, speaking for "the world", "The project is designed well and there is a complete study about it," explaining that "there is coordination between high-level with the concerned parties within the government and the House of Representatives , and gave them a complete study about it, and got us some questions, where we clarify them and raise confusion and ambiguity surrounding the process, which was the reason for the lack of understanding of government, initially for the content of the process, "noting that" we are currently awaiting a government response, do not expect to begin process before the year 2013. "

And that the benefit of the "process aimed at raising the efficiency of cash payments in Iraq, then we can print currency monetary value is high without affecting the currency, as in the euro, which has the currency of the category of 500 euros, equivalent to $ 700, while the largest currency we have Currently the category is not equal to 25 000, only $ 21 only. "

The Iraqi Central Bank has announced a project to replace the currency and delete zeros them in order to reduce the large numbers of objectionable transactions, which will reach trillions, and monetary blocs will be shortened without disparage wealth or income.