Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Frank26 CC 11/17/2011 W/ Delta

easyrider

start it around 38 minute mark Delta breaks it down and makes perfect sense IMHO also he describes how many of americans mistranslate these articles. Enjoy Oh and Btw i am feeling very good about our investment. Take care.

https://app.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=-17-65-67-50-12115108989886-17-65-6752-17-65-67-17-65-674-17-65-678992;0OTc3NDYwNjg=0

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Is a transcript available yet

sorry i have not reccieved it yet. You just gotta listen i suppoe.

Hey easy, thanks. I asked this same question of another DV member and like to hear your thoughts too if possible . How do feel about this November/December verses 2010's?

Go RV

i feel strongly about December i know an Rv wont occur this month but i believe Laws will be passed they are hurrying and trying to cram everything in due to the troop pullout and inflation on the rise. The exchange rate MUST be adjusted prior to their 2012 budget when it is implemented as for the article that was referring to the increase in the exchange rate abou the Government that is NOT the same exchange rate we ALL are waiting for that strictly deals with salaries for the government employees. What we are waiting on is the exchange rate soley for the budget and the economy and for the Iraqi people. Sometimes the translations can be horible.

• Upvote 3

Easy,

I thought you were a level headed guy with common sense but when you refer to the biggest con man out there (Franky). I lose all respect for you. Stick with facts not crazy religious con artists.

Mike

You mess with the bean, you mess with the whole burrito...

Easy is very well respected forum member here at DV...

proceed carefully amigo...

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 2

Easy - Does President O have to approve this RV plan? Or is this a courtesy meeting with him next month?

I cant anwer that because i dont know but i believe Obama's signature doesnt affect the revaluation this is Iraq's country and money IMHO. then again i dont know with the currency war going on and the U.S. dollar going down and the Euro dropping he could have some influence on it.

Edited by easyrider

start it around 38 minute mark Delta breaks it down and makes perfect sense IMHO also he describes how many of americans mistranslate these articles. Enjoy Oh and Btw i am feeling very good about our investment. Take care.

https://app.freeconf...;0OTc3NDYwNjg=0

Sorry you're gettin' torched on this thread, Easy. Thanks for your post. Haven't listened to Frank in a bit, but I think I'll tune in on this one.

Maynard

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

sorry i have not reccieved it yet. You just gotta listen i suppoe.

i feel strongly about December i know an Rv wont occur this month but i believe Laws will be passed they are hurrying and trying to cram everything in due to the troop pullout and inflation on the rise. The exchange rate MUST be adjusted prior to their 2012 budget when it is implemented as for the article that was referring to the increase in the exchange rate abou the Government that is NOT the same exchange rate we ALL are waiting for that strictly deals with salaries for the government employees. What we are waiting on is the exchange rate soley for the budget and the economy and for the Iraqi people. Sometimes the translations can be horible.

Thanks Easy for getting back to me. A greenback Christmas would be very nice.

Go RV

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post Easy... Go home Mike101... 17 posts and thinks he is above others.... ridiculous

Jaygo, I wouldn't judge a person's knowledge / opinion based on the number of posts they make (you can see that I don't post very much either, but I have read a great deal abou this investment and consider myself to be an objective and relatively well informed investor). I would also say that although Mike101 has a right to his opinion as much as anyone else on the forum, but I would suggest that he take a closer look at the content of Frank's message. He seems to have a biased view based on his reported knowledge of Frank's past (not supported by facts, but stated as such). Frank does have a spiritual perspective that he weaves into his message, but he seems to have an objective view of the investment and provides a great service by informing others of many facts / truths on his daily posts. He has also surrounded himself with a team of newshounds and experienced investors that provide a great deal of information about the dinar. His daily posts are a combination of objective news, opinion, commentary, humor and spirituality that I find entertaining, educational, and uplifting. Frank may well have a questionable past ( I don't know if this is true or not so I won't judge him either way), but that doesn't change the fact that he is providing a service to dinar investors and does not condone or initiate frivilous predictions. Alot of people feel better when they read his forum or listen to his CCs, so I would say that he has a positive effect on many people and if people choose to contribute to his website / company, then I would say that they are most likely getting value for their $$. I have never seen anyone bash Frank on this or any other site, claiming that they have been scammed or cheated out of their money (something to think about before you lash out again). People on these forums are very vocal and if there was anything odd going on with Frank's site, I'm sure we would all have heard about it by now (from multiple people on multiple sites). I would surmise that you have some strong feelings about your decision to enter into this investment, and are looking for ways to warn off others to help them avoid the feelings you are experiencing. That is a noble gesture, but I don't think that Frank is an appropriate target for your resentment. There are plenty of other "gurus" out there that probably deserve to be put in their place (just sayin').

• Upvote 8

You mess with the bean, you mess with the whole burrito...

Easy is very well respected forum member here at DV...

proceed carefully amigo...

Ola Mike.

Now you have really stepped in the dog do do.

Say hello to my little friend.

Ready.........Aim............FIRE!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

No one asked for my opinion but I wouldn't trust Frank or delta to tell me if the sun was up.

Your opinion is always welcome / encouraged :) Trust is either earned or given freely, it looks like Frank and Delta have some work to do to earn your trust. I don't know either of them so I can't say that I trust them, but I do know that they provide me with a great deal of information through their daily posts that I would have a difficult time finding on my own. Therefore, I continue to read their posts each day to see what I can learn. Their opinions are just that, but the news and insights they provide are useful and the people that post on the daily posts are entertaining and uplifting. I don't think I am wasting my time by reading through the postings because I generally feel more informed and a bit more positive each time I go to his site. I probably would trust them if they told me the sun was up, but don't know if I would run to the bank if they claimed the RV was going to happen soon. I know that the CBI and Forex will tell me when the RV has occurred, the rest is just for my own personal education about currency investments and my own entertainment.

• Upvote 1

No one asked for my opinion but I wouldn't trust Frank or delta to tell me if the sun was up.

the thing is Delta is of the Arabic descent. Most of US are NOT. The problem with alot of these articles are deciphering to what we think is the translation and FYI google translator is horrible at tranlating because when they are trying to state something in Arabic it could have a whole diferent meaning to what we think it does. Thats why i like Delta and believe he does the translations justice as for Frank I have only spoke with him a few times but Blustar my buddy John from Virgina i talk to every other day and he is directly tied in with Frank and Delta and speaks with Frank almost every day so i get it all from John. Just an FYI everyone is entitled to their opinon but one cannot refute that i dont bring ssomething to the table instead of just bashing someone for their posts whats the sense in that its all Speculative anyhow. We are all in waiting mode here and hoping for the best. To eaches own is to believe the material or not it really doesnt matter to me i just bring what i get emailed to me.

• Upvote 7

the thing is Delta is of the Arabic descent. Most of US are NOT. The problem with alot of these articles are deciphering to what we think is the translation and FYI google translator is horrible at tranlating because when they are trying to state something in Arabic it could have a whole diferent meaning to what we think it does. Thats why i like Delta and believe he does the translations justice as for Frank I have only spoke with him a few times but Blustar my buddy John from Virgina i talk to every other day and he is directly tied in with Frank and Delta and speaks with Frank almost every day so i get it all from John. Just an FYI everyone is entitled to their opinon but one cannot refute that i dont bring ssomething to the table instead of just bashing someone for their posts whats the sense in that its all Speculative anyhow. We are all in waiting mode here and hoping for the best. To eaches own is to believe the material or not it really doesnt matter to me i just bring what i get emailed to me.

Thanks Easy, I appreciate your posts and your insights on the others that bring us the daily news / commentary. Keep up the great work... +1 for this objective view of Delta, Blustar, Frank and yourself B)

Is Delta really from the ME have you ever meet him.

Sorry, but conference calls calls are just a waste of time. no one out there is above the misdirection of the cbi. jmo, but who cares how an article is broken down or interpreted because yhe cbi will not tell you it will rv. the cbi is saying rd, lets just hope its an rv. you can listen to thousands of hours of cc's and guru talk and all you have is speculation. exactly where you started , but now just bloated with gurus rates and timeframes. remember people, its all perspective not facts. is frank doing his countdown this year?

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 1

Sorry, but conference calls calls are just a waste of time. no one out there is above the misdirection of the cbi. jmo, but who cares how an article is broken down or interpreted because yhe cbi will not tell you it will rv. the cbi is saying rd, lets just hope its an rv. you can listen to thousands of hours of cc's and guru talk and all you have is speculation. exactly where you started , but now just bloated with gurus rates and timeframes. remember people, its all perspective not facts. is frank doing his countdown this year?

I haven't seen a countdown on Frank's site. He does talk about a likely window of opportunity between Thanksgiving and New Year but I haven't seen a specific date predicted. I am relatively new to this (bought into the dinar in July this year) so I don't have any context around your question, is this an annual event for Frank to have a countdown? I do like to have as much info as possible, so would appreciate any historical perspective you can cast on this. Thanks truthful :tiphat:

Sorry you're gettin' torched on this thread, Easy. Thanks for your post. Haven't listened to Frank in a bit, but I think I'll tune in on this one.

Maynard

Man, stop feeling sorry for Easy, he is a big boy and knows how to handle a situation like this. :shakehead:

What bothers me is the fact that there is always somebody attacking or bashing; we are here to get any information relevant to the dinar and specialy of Iraq, as WE lost too many or our own, and I for one would want to see Iraq and its people succeed and enjoy the freedom that WE help them obtaining, and with it comes the RV and US all!

• Upvote 2

I haven't seen a countdown on Frank's site. He does talk about a likely window of opportunity between Thanksgiving and New Year but I haven't seen a specific date predicted. I am relatively new to this (bought into the dinar in July this year) so I don't have any context around your question, is this an annual event for Frank to have a countdown? I do like to have as much info as possible, so would appreciate any historical perspective you can cast on this. Thanks truthful :tiphat:

Frank had a countdown last year to the rv on new years day. he would start off by saying t minus 15 to go and so on. Im not going to bash frank, because i can care less to. just an example of what to watch out for. people take these cc's as gospel and allow the speculation to become fact, when its not.

• Upvote 2