Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV? at what part of the day or week would it happen?

SexyDinar

The RV is kind of like the rapture. No one knows the day or the hour!

I know some out there already are getting bristled that anyone dare compare such a sacred event to something as carnal as the dinar RV. Let's all lighten up. Laugh, love and rest. This whole thing is all gonna be OK.

We are in store for a Blessing! Get ready to Receive It. Seriously start planning on how you will steward this gift, and honestly how you might multiply it over and over again. This thing is about building a legacy for our children's children.

That's what a wise man does.

You guys are awesome!

Be entirely Blessed!

Smackers.........preach it baby. I TOO BELIEVE IT WILL HAPPEN, WHEN....NOT SO SURE. I DO HOWEVER, KNOW I WILL BE BLESSED, AND IN TURN WILL HOPE TO BE A BLESSING. MY WIFE AND I ARE LOOKING TO START A PLACE FOR YOUNG MEN/BOYS TO SPEND TIME WITH THEIR FATHERS, THAT HAVE STRAINED RELATIONSHIPS. ONLY IN THE VISION STAGES NOW............BUT AS YOU KNOW...WITHOUT VISION THE PEOPLE PARISH.

Be well my friend

Does it really matter what time of the day it happens? What concerns me is no matter what the RV rate is, how quickly we can we cash out? I hear plenty of talk about every bank will be trying to make a profit...that makes sense. My question then becomes where do you go to get information because your local banks have no information on RV whatsoever and if it happens tomorrow what can a person do?

It would happen on the the first full moon following the third consecutive day of tomorrow at a time that is obviously equal to the sum of the time it happens. The bigger and more difficult question to answer is when will it be anounced? I recon that the announcement will happen at first light on the day of therefore marking history and a lot of very happy people and dogs. Why dogs? B/C many dogs will then be scooped up from shelters as a dog is a mans best friend. Lony times spent on DV chat is now even more lonely as the chat is soo busy it crashes. Need a new server... ahhh.. neeed RV now so I can buy more dog food for the dogs I will buy. But seriously... We will likely get the Big anouncement tomorrow,,, lol lol :)

Dancer, please explain I have only been in this since late December of '09

There was a "glitch" for lack of a better term, in November where the rate of the IQD actually changed on at least one currency site and a lot of people thought "OMG, This is it" it lasted for approx. 4 hrs and returned to the rate you currently see today of around 1170 IQD per 1 USD. There was at one time somewhere an actual screen shot of that rate "glitch" which was, I think, 3 plus but I could be wrong on that. I think that is what Dancer is referring to.

Hello name is jay i have just read everything in the past but cant help myself on this and i too hope this all happens soon !! but my comenent is funny u say this about the local banks not knowing anything this is so true our banks manager called us today to ask if we were crazy did we really know what the heck we were doing and to make sure we knew they were in no way responceable for the $$ we were wireing off said he had never heard of such a thing, i got a kick out of that!!

davidsto

I think Iraqi work week actually starts on our Saturday night and ends our Thursday night, so therefore from your analysis which is good, the RV should be on our Saturday night.

I really don't care what day it happens on. I wanted it yesterday, but what ever day it does happen on will be a great day!

• Downvote 1

Ali is setting up headquarters in texas and will cash in anyone's Dinars. All you have to do is make the arrangements and then go to Texas and cash them babies in. Collect all your info and head home. The funds are electronically wired to your bank account.

Dancer, please explain I have only been in this since late December of '09
Back in November, there were numerous converters depicting a reval at the rate of $1.49. Believe me it was a wild night. My son has an iphone application called WorldMate and when he came out of football practice around 4:30 or so he had his hand on his mouth and told me the dinar had revalued. The rate showed the $1.49. I came home and got on chat to see if anyone else had seen it and when I told them where I had found it, everyone started looking for it. The rate stayed on these sites until early the next morning. It was very exciting and I can't wait for it to happen for real. You talk about a good feeling, that night was awesome!!!!