Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Joe called momma.....

possum

Biden called the trailer a few minutes and asked to speak with momma. I slapped her on the buttocks and told her Joe was on the phone and wanted to talk. Momma popped out of the crib like little possums at Christmas and started crying tears of joy as the conversation progresses. The carpet was so wet that I thought she had a bladder problems but it was due to tears. Joe told her it is done, "O" gave them the green light and wanted it public by Dec 1st. at $5.50!!! Needless to say, momma and I are partying already!!!!

• Upvote 38
  • Downvote 64

Biden called the trailer a few minutes and asked to speak with momma. I slapped her on the buttocks and told her Joe was on the phone and wanted to talk. Momma popped out of the crib like little possums at Christmas and started crying tears of joy as the conversation progresses. The carpet was so wet that I thought she had a bladder problems but it was due to tears. Joe told her it is done, "O" gave them the green light and wanted it public by Dec 1st. at $5.50!!! Needless to say, momma and I are partying already!!!!

Is this really all you have to do? Get a life man and grow up....................

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 13

But when she said it was done, could she perhaps have been referring to her hair? I'm just thinking out loud here. Sally Field anyone?

Canuk.... I feel like we are still in hurricane season, Are we up to S's already ??? MS. Sally Field is fine with me :D

• Upvote 2

Canuk.... I feel like we are still in hurricane season, Are we up to S's already ??? MS. Sally Field is fine with me :D

Lol! There's no order to the avatars. That would have been something an organized person would have done! I remember back before these kids showed up with their dial up internet, Sally had a show where she was a flying nun. That show was awesome! I was thinking if this goes on till January (oh please let it end before then!) then I get the male Oscar winning avatars together and give the ladies a little eye candy. What do you think? Clooney, Del Toro, Affleck, Damon, Spacey...

Oh but please let's not even get to the men! :D

• Upvote 3

Can someone ban this guy already?

He stopped being funny around the half dozenth time he kept posting this crap

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

Lol! There's no order to the avatars. That would have been something an organized person would have done! I remember back before these kids showed up with their dial up internet, Sally had a show where she was a flying nun. That show was awesome! I was thinking if this goes on till January (oh please let it end before then!) then I get the male Oscar winning avatars together and give the ladies a little eye candy. What do you think? Clooney, Del Toro, Affleck, Damon, Spacey...

I say start with Clooney ASAP !!!!!! The guys had Halle to drool over, it's our turn now... Please I am begging for this not to drag out until January.. Oh well it will be , what it will be :D

• Upvote 2

For those of you who are not familiar with the "possum" posts need to do a quick check of what he has written. No one takes him seriously. What he writes is always humorous and has no connection to reality. Just read it for entertainment.

Hope that doesn't offend you Possum. ;)

Possum, keep em coming. They're really stupid but hilarious! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

post-2992-132197339373_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

I say start with Clooney ASAP !!!!!! The guys had Halle to drool over, it's our turn now... Please I am begging for this not to drag out until January.. Oh well it will be , what it will be :D

Shelley, did you miss Clooney the other day? He was the avatar on the 20th. I really don't mind bringing him back. We can look at him twice!

:lmao: oh possum. I know there are days when you don't seem quite well, but that was funny. :lol::D

Canuklady. I wouldn't mind some paul newman, keanu reeves or robert redford.

Paul Newman will follow Clooney. Love him, and he was the voice of Doc in my kid's favorite movie, Cars. And he has an Oscar! Great actor.

I wish they would RV already!

We can't ban possum or PETA would close this site down :(

Plus one to you. Best laugh today. :D

• Upvote 1

I loved her so much esp. in that farmer's widow movie starring John Malkovich, Danny Glover etc....Really good story imo...Sorry can't remember title.

About the actors names you mentioned.....All good....The most acting talented ones imho are ....Spacey ,Del Toro, Damon and Clooney in this order... Again imho.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1