Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thank you Pumpers

There is no person or group of persons more vilified on this site than the pumper.

I get it, somewhat. It's because they lie and create false hope and have ulterior motives. But here is my point--we all hope that this currency RVs and makes us a lot of money. For every dinar that a pumper induces a newbie to purchase, come RV time, that newbie, thanks to the pumper, is now a lot more rich. For every one million dinars a person buys based on bogus intel, come RV day, those dinars now equal a lot more wealth for the innocent purchaser. So my point is, who cares if a pumper induces a person to buy more dinar. Wouldn't we all like to purchase more dinar. What is the ultimate harm? Now, I know you're thinking, well, it's the people who can't really afford to buy that are duped into buying and they are harmed. Well, that's not really the pumpers fault is it? Each one of us must take personal responsibility for our own actions especially financial ones. So how about if we ignore those pumpers, or at least thank them for putting a little excitement into this stale speculation we are all partaking in. One last point. Come RV day, if any of you were led into buying more dinar based on pumper info, and now come RV day, you find yourself cashing out and walking away with more dollars, won't you thank those same pumpers that you want to crucify today. I'm just asking for us to use a little forethought before we start grabbing the pitchforks and storming the castle. For every person that becomes more wealthy because of Okie's nonsense or whomever else, Okie is a hero. I've been induced to buy more dinar, and I'm glad I did, and when this RVs, I'd sure like to thank a pumper. Bashing pumpers is just getting old, let's focus our attention on more positive pursuits. Have a nice night.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 15

I am very happy someone told me about this opportunity... no matter what happens I have learned a lot! Education is priceless. I am pretty sure like me, no one held a gun to my head to buy and I would be willing to bet no one else was forced to buy. Yea, yea yea I know what about the hype and the rv's every other day blah blah blah. I for one am thankful we live in a captalist country, since when is it wrong for someone to PROFIT! Some of you act like it is a 4 letter word. Geez, Getting all upset every time Adam mentions VIP or god forbid the dinar brokers make a buck. I purchased of my own free will and I am sick of hearing about people who want to point the finger and blam everyone else for their woes. You should Man UP (or Woman) and take responsibility for your decisions. There are no guarantees about ANYTHING, ever!!! Sorry for the rant I just get sick of it!

and

GO RV ALREADY!!!

• Upvote 2

I understand the point of your post and I pretty much agree except calling the pumpers heros. They are anything but. I reserve the definition of a hero to be applied to those who put others before themselves. Those who selflessly sacrifice all that they have including their lives to help others. Pumpers only want attention and money. They are self-serving and only care about themselves.

I do agree with you though that they do serve a purpose. If a pumper was to convince somebody that I couldn't to get into this investment, by all means. It's our job after the newbies get in to teach them patience and discipline when deciding to invest any more. Let them know that this ride have been going on for years but at at least they are a part of it now. No need to rush in anymore. Invest wisely by what you feel is truly happening and not listen to those that call it 3 times a week.

We will all be blessed when this finally happens and I don't think that we will regret the circumstances that got us to invest. Whatever they were.

• Upvote 1