Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wells Fargo Screens Showing Nothing

I have been traveling most of the day to see live screens at various Wells Fargo banks in So Cal & Arizona. I have been right at the exchange screens. There is no $0.000 show for IQD. There is no IQD even showing on the banks screens. Just landed into DWF Airport and Travelex is stating the same, nothing. We have the true value of IQD in our hand 1170 to the USD. We are hedging this will gain value. This is not an investment.<_<

Iraq is like the US... plenty of news that can be twisted and misdirected. I will still state this is going to take another full year. I am all for this opportunity, but the twisting from some of the Gurus is only pumping us or holding us off... When you are on the teleconferences ask tough and directed questions. Make sure you are serious about intel and real time updates. Check links, find your own sources... We all have congress members in our states, top banks, hedge fund experts, if your are going to search information our of the country make sure you change your settings to view their media and information. Being in the US you only see what is posted, blogged, or otherwise created.

Last, there are are the same characters pumping every hour... avoid them and bring down your blood pressure.

Let's go RV

• Upvote 10

I have been traveling most of the day to see live screens at various Wells Fargo banks in So Cal & Arizona. I have been right at the exchange screens. There is no $0.000 show for IQD. There is no IQD even showing on the banks screens. Just landed into DWF Airport and Travelex is stating the same, nothing. We have the true value of IQD in our hand 1170 to the USD. We are hedging this will gain value. This is not an investment.<_<

Iraq is like the US... plenty of news that can be twisted and misdirected. I will still state this is going to take another full year. I am all for this opportunity, but the twisting from some of the Gurus is only pumping us or holding us off... When you are on the teleconferences ask tough and directed questions. Make sure you are serious about intel and real time updates. Check links, find your own sources... We all have congress members in our states, top banks, hedge fund experts, if your are going to search information our of the country make sure you change your settings to view their media and information. Being in the US you only see what is posted, blogged, or otherwise created.

Last, there are are the same characters pumping every hour... avoid them and bring down your blood pressure.

Let's go RV

THE BANKS SCREENS SHOW NOTHING DUE TO THE IQD NOT BEING A INTERNATIONALLY TRADABLE CURRENCY. TOO BAD YOU SIMPLY DIDN'T ASK WHEN YOU WERE AT ALL THOSE BANKS!

• Upvote 3

Yeah, "the bank screens show". "they're cashing in", and "it's done" are all words associated with "guru" that we've learned to hate around here!!! We need to create a forum here in DV called, "Ridiculous Claims", just for their likes. (or ban them outright)

:angry:

THE BANKS SCREENS SHOW NOTHING DUE TO THE IQD NOT BEING A INTERNATIONALLY TRADABLE CURRENCY. TOO BAD YOU SIMPLY DIDN'T ASK WHEN YOU WERE AT ALL THOSE BANKS!

You are correct Blu. The IQD is NOT an internationally tradeable currency at this time. It's that simple. Trust me, I have stopped by many banks in Dallas, Wells Fargo and Citibank included.

I prefer to do my Due Diligence on my own, as always.

Thanks for your post.

Ski

Let's go RV

Okay, so explain why it's gonna take another year then....<_<

The Central Bank of Iraq is more than capable of handling inflation in 2011 and most of 2012. Iraq has and is managing down inflation, but it will be at 9% next year same time, then they will need to address the 2013 budget.

Many Guru are just pumping us... Soon that will tapper off and they will go to another country.

Trivia question... Who owns the central bank of Iraq? You guessed it not Iraq, but a global network of foreign countries. Prior to our invasion of Iraq the only two countries that did not have central banks were Iraq and Afghanistan...

Let's go RV

• Upvote 1

just because it is not an internationally tradeable currency does not necessarily mean that is why it is not showing on their screens. There are multiple countries that WF does not deal with (mainly the "exotic" currencies) that are still internationally tradeable currencies. But the information is correct, WF still does not have IQD listed as a currency that they currently will trade.