Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Dan Major backpedaling beau coup on RV

Lester1962

Listened to link of their call from 1pm easterntoday. They are saying that they have no idea more than anyone else. They seem surprised that people are upset that comments like "it is likely this weekend" or Monday Tuesday is our Day". Gentlemen, be more circumspect in your language as people believe the things you post. When it doesn't happen as you Guru's imply, then people are understandably upset. To suggest that the Dinar Guru page didn't call it for tis weekend through Tuesday, is disingenuous at best. Not trying to harsh on the guru page, just expressing sentiment that I think is commonly shared.

• Upvote 2

Listened to link of their call from 1pm easterntoday. They are saying that they have no idea more than anyone else. They seem surprised that people are upset that comments like "it is likely this weekend" or Monday Tuesday is our Day". Gentlemen, be more circumspect in your language as people believe the things you post. When it doesn't happen as you Guru's imply, then people are understandably upset. To suggest that the Dinar Guru page didn't call it for tis weekend through Tuesday, is disingenuous at best. Not trying to harsh on the guru page, just expressing sentiment that I think is commonly shared.

* Dave029 (WF does not sell, buy or plans on doing either with the dinar): OOM 11/21/11

November 21, 2011 · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation) · Comments Off

I called the WF foreigh currency department and they told me they do not buy or sell the iraqi dinar. You hear this very first when you first call them.. The lady i then spoke to said they have no intetions of dealing with the IQD as well.. Anyone who wants to hear this can call this number: 18006269430.. So as we were told it was wrong.. AGAIN.. And many of you will say its secret and they cant say till it happens or that the person i talked to doesnt know.. Well she was the manager of the department as she told me, so im sure she knows.. and if they were selling or buying IQD then they would go ahead and say so.. But seeing how they are not we were once again decieved.. makes you think what else is false in what we are being told???

• Upvote 2

IMO,the only time one should feel lied too or betrayed by anything in this investment is when you allow yourself to believe whats stated.The whining is sickening.Take the pros/cons with a grain of salt and enjoy the ride.

Agree with ya 100% :D

Try saying something *nice* once in awhile TTT....feels so good ! :D

Edited by Dah-kota
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What amazes me is that all these gurus are supposed to have all this inside intel and it takes a week to decide if they had an in country RV or not. You'd think if they were in the know, like they want you to think, an in country RV would be easily confirmed. Makes me sick when I read Jonnys chats and everyone is telling him, "Thanks for all you do"???? What the hell has he done except get people excited by acting so sure of what's going on and has been wrong EVERY SINGLE TIME. Not one thing he's said has even come close to coming true. How they can keep saving face with everyone is beyond me..

• Upvote 3

What amazes me is that all these gurus are supposed to have all this inside intel and it takes a week to decide if they had an in country RV or not. You'd think if they were in the know, like they want you to think, an in country RV would be easily confirmed. Makes me sick when I read Jonnys chats and everyone is telling him, "Thanks for all you do"???? What the hell has he done except get people excited by acting so sure of what's going on and has been wrong EVERY SINGLE TIME. Not one thing he's said has even come close to coming true. How they can keep saving face with everyone is beyond me..

"how they can keep saving face with everyone is beyond me" two words" National Enquirer" the same people buy that rag week in week out knowing (or maybe not) that what is printed is hogwash. People in general are easily led,makes it easy to complain/blame when things go wrong.

YOU ARE 100% CORRECT, larpay!!! These liars have gone too far~!

Interesting lies from the GURU's this time! Supposed RV, but ONLY "IN-COUNTRY"????? And NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT IT BUT THE GURU's????

At 1030 Baghdad time today, an old acquaintence who is contract engineer for the Olive Group made a purchase of 1-million dinars from an agency RIGHT IN BAGHDAD for $900 US Dollars. Does ANYONE actually BELIEVE this so-called secret "IN-COUNTRY" RV has occurred yet NOBODY ELSE KNOWS ABOUT IT but these GURU's??

It's time somebody had their HEADS on a block for fabricating these lies!

LIKE MOST I CHOSE TO BUY DINARS AND CHOOSES TO BELIEVE WHAT I READ. NOTHING IS CONCRETE UNLESS PROVEN OTHERWISE. ONE OF THESE GOOD OLD DAYS WE'RE BE SINGING THE SAME SONG OF JOYFULNESS WHEN THE DINARS FINALLY RV, AND SHOUTING IT FROMT HE MOUNTAIN TOP WITH A THOUSAND TONGUES WILL NOT BE ENOUGH TO EXPRESS THE JOY THAT ONE DAY WILL BRING. AND IT WILL COME! GO RV! :D

:D:angry::o Listen, when this thing happens or IF this happens we will not need anyone to tell us.

with so many Americans invested the Bank with put out adds about cashing in at their Bank. they are in the money making business.

Check the currency sites.

Read these sites for fun not real intel.

Beware many out there are stringing people along with lots of them laughing all the way to the Bank as the unexpecting buy buy buy on almost every word.

The world is full of scamers. Turst only someone you know personally.

This is an ivestment. High high risk.

Work with someone you know in banking or finance or get yourself a financial planner you can trust to keep up on the investment.

Some big name people may be one of the leaders with a team of g;urus pumping and selling all kinds of stuff. Laughing at the gul=able all the way to the bank.

I do know that one day a RIGHTEOUS JUDGEMENT will come and set all wrongs right. 1 Pet 2:23. All wrong doers and evil doers I do not need to try and change.

You know what. Those in VIP do not know any more than the rest of us and have been paying for inside intel for yrs/monts.

Banks everywhere that deal in forgien currency will be after investors business. Why would they not.

:rolleyes:;):angry::(

Edited by KrispyKreme

Ooooh, I bet there was a number record of dinar orders in this weekend. I feel sorry for the people that still fall prey to these pumper liars. I hope these people are still able to pay the light bill.

That is exactly what is most concerning. If one has been here for any time at all - it becomes obvious that there is manipulation going on.

That is exactly what is most concerning. If one has been here for any time at all - it becomes obvious that there is manipulation going on.

only if one is naive enough to let it................................speaking in general terms not anyone specific

Edited by caz1104

Any one versed in the the IQD investment knows you do not listen to the "gurus"! They are only for entertainment. As the ol' saying goes, "don't get your underwear (nickers) in a knot." Just enjoy. Most of the knowledgeable investors are not going to run out and buy dinar! They know the risk and the reward. In fact, I've never heard of many of the so called "gurus." Most are loaded on these forums by new people who think they are doing the group a favor. They're not. I think they just want something to post.

Peace.

In all of your historical reigns false prophets were not tolerated. Liars however became leaders. These gurus may be your next senators or presidents. Thay are not prophesying they are flat out lying. If anyone could possibly write all the lies told to Americans by people who wanted position in this country a lifetime would not be enough to read it all. But they are not resonsible its the high nosebleed section sources that are telling these lies they are just repeating the lie. Its funny though if there is nobody to listen to the lie then they lie to each other. Americans and whomever only buy enough dinar that you can afford without becoming angry or full of wrath if it ont happen. Just saying.