Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WARKA WIRE

OKLAHOMA

I am having the same problem. I just opened my account with Warka and am trying to fund the account. I went to my bank and they started to send the wire, but insisted on having a Citibank routing number. I told them to use the Fed Wire #: 021000089 as the routing number. I just got a call from my bank saying that Citibank just returned my wire this morning (2 days after I sent the wire) and that they now need a correct Warka bank routing number. My bank says that Citibank did not have what they needed to send the money from Citibank to Warka? I believe the wire was sent as an international wire. Here are the specific of how we sent the wire:

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance USD Account Number at Citibank : 36908969

Account Name at Citibank: Warka Bank for Investment & Finance

Corresponding Bank Name: Citibank NA

Branch: New York

BIC - Swift Address: CITIUS33

Fed Wire: 021000089 (Used as the Citibank Routing #)

Beneficiary name and account number : <my name here> – USD Account# <my UDS Warka account # here> at Warka Bank for Investment and Finance.

Has anyone else had this issue? Should the wire have been sent as a domestic wire?

I am having the same problem. I just opened my account with Warka and am trying to fund the account. I went to my bank and they started to send the wire, but insisted on having a Citibank routing number. I told them to use the Fed Wire #: 021000089 as the routing number. I just got a call from my bank saying that Citibank just returned my wire this morning (2 days after I sent the wire) and that they now need a correct Warka bank routing number. My bank says that Citibank did not have what they needed to send the money from Citibank to Warka? I believe the wire was sent as an international wire. Here are the specific of how we sent the wire:

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance USD Account Number at Citibank : 36908969

Account Name at Citibank: Warka Bank for Investment & Finance

Corresponding Bank Name: Citibank NA

Branch: New York

BIC - Swift Address: CITIUS33

Fed Wire: 021000089 (Used as the Citibank Routing #)

Beneficiary name and account number : <my name here> – USD Account# <my UDS Warka account # here> at Warka Bank for Investment and Finance.

Has anyone else had this issue? Should the wire have been sent as a domestic wire?

Yes, the wire is domestic .. there is no warka routing number. The information you provided should work, as domestic. I set up a citi online account just to do wires to warka and it works fine. I do a 'Transfer to an account in the US' and provide the info warka gave me for Citi. Works everytime, and takes less then 24 hours to complete.

guster,

I have a question regarding my Warka account. I was able to view my Warka account online but I noticed the IQD contained no amount but

USD contained the amount I wired minus the account annual fees. My question is did I miss a step somewhere regarding funding my IQD account.

As always thank you so much

bjb

guster,

I have a question regarding my Warka account. I was able to view my Warka account online but I noticed the IQD contained no amount but

USD contained the amount I wired minus the account annual fees. My question is did I miss a step somewhere regarding funding my IQD account.

As always thank you so much

bjb

bjb, you have to log into your online account and actually transfer the USD funds to your IQD account. You can do this by looking for 'Money Transfer with Different Currency'

under 'Account Operations' on the left side once you log in. Hope this helps, Joe.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, the wire is domestic .. there is no warka routing number. The information you provided should work, as domestic. I set up a citi online account just to do wires to warka and it works fine. I do a 'Transfer to an account in the US' and provide the info warka gave me for Citi. Works everytime, and takes less then 24 hours to complete.

Guster if I am wiring from Canada would I use that routing number since it would be defined as International for me? I'm in the process of applying to Warka for bank accounts.

Have any Canadians found difficulty with wiring this Ciitbank account?

Guster if I am wiring from Canada would I use that routing number since it would be defined as International for me? I'm in the process of applying to Warka for bank accounts.

Have any Canadians found difficulty with wiring this Ciitbank account?

well, i'm not sure if it would be international for you, when I wire from the US I do it as I am wiring to a US account.. try it both ways... as international and if it does not work

try US or whatever other option you have..

well, i'm not sure if it would be international for you, when I wire from the US I do it as I am wiring to a US account.. try it both ways... as international and if it does not work

try US or whatever other option you have..

Thank you Guster. I will see if my bank recommends international.

So why are some people being given a German bank address to wire to &

others seem to be wiring domestically to citi bank in NY? Are there 2 different paths/options

to take in starting a warka account? If so, would one be better off opening an account with citi bank in order to use them for Warka or am I completely off the mark? Thx...

So why are some people being given a German bank address to wire to &

others seem to be wiring domestically to citi bank in NY? Are there 2 different paths/options

to take in starting a warka account? If so, would one be better off opening an account with citi bank in order to use them for Warka or am I completely off the mark? Thx...

CarpeDiem, I have the same question. I just recieved my accounts and have been instructed to wire to Germany and the information the provided contains far less than their Citibank in New York.

Have you wired to Germany with these instructions? This is what I received.

Please advise your bank to direct your USD wire transfer to our corresponding bank in Germany Commerzbank below are the complete wire transfer instructions:

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance USD Account Number at Commerzbank : 400875402000

Account Name at Commerzbank: Warka Bank for Investment & Finance

Corresponding Bank Name: Commerzbank AG Frankfurt Germany

BIC - Swift Address: COBADEFFXXX

Beneficiary name and account number : Your name and account number at Warka Bank for Investment and Finance.

Best regards,

Customer Accounts Dept.

International Affairs

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

• 3 weeks later...

CarpeDiem, I have the same question. I just recieved my accounts and have been instructed to wire to Germany and the information the provided contains far less than their Citibank in New York.

Have you wired to Germany with these instructions? This is what I received.

Please advise your bank to direct your USD wire transfer to our corresponding bank in Germany Commerzbank below are the complete wire transfer instructions:

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance USD Account Number at Commerzbank : 400875402000

Account Name at Commerzbank: Warka Bank for Investment & Finance

Corresponding Bank Name: Commerzbank AG Frankfurt Germany

BIC - Swift Address: COBADEFFXXX

Beneficiary name and account number : Your name and account number at Warka Bank for Investment and Finance.

Best regards,

Customer Accounts Dept.

International Affairs

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

I have been reading your post on Germany account wire. I just received Germany wire instructions and I am having difficulty with the IBAN code for Commerzbank. Did you find a way for it to work for you? If so, could you give me a few pointers? Thx

I have been reading your post on Germany account wire. I just received Germany wire instructions and I am having difficulty with the IBAN code for Commerzbank. Did you find a way for it to work for you? If so, could you give me a few pointers? Thx

Hi 757,

My bank didn't ask for a IBAN number but I think BrokenNoMore told Wineguy to use the 400875402000 as the IBAN number. This is what I took to my bank. I am waiting to hear from Warka that they received the money.

Take this to your bank with the information to wire.

Account Name:Warka Bank for Investment & Finance

Bank Name is: Commerzbank AG Frankfurt Germany

Bank SWIFT CODE is: COBADEFFXXX

Bank Account Number is: 400875402000

Recipient address:

Warka Bank for Investment & Finance

60261 Frankfurt am Main

Germany

Bank Address:

Commerzbank AG Frankfurt Germany

60261 Frankfurt am Main

Germany

Put this in the special instructions: Your Full Name here , USD account at Warka investment bank # (enter the USD bank account nubmer they gave you ie...790/ etc....number.

Under no circumstance tell them this is going to Iraq. The women at my bank was way too nosy. Wanted to understand what this was for. Wanted to know what the numbers meant in the special instructions. I told her to just type them as I had entered them on the sheet I gave her. I told her it was payment on account and the money was going to a bank.

Good luck. I will let you know when I hear from them that it wen through ok.

I will also tell you that I sent an email to Warka that I wired them the money. I sent the email 3:35 pm yesterday and Mr. Issa sent a read receipt 5 minutes later. It shows 11:43 pm their time. My goodness he works long hours....LOL

By the way, it took me 2 days to get my accounts. I think he liked the pic on m drivers license.

Hi 757,

My bank didn't ask for a IBAN number but I think BrokenNoMore told Wineguy to use the 400875402000 as the IBAN number. This is what I took to my bank. I am waiting to hear from Warka that they received the money.

Recipient address:

60261 Frankfurt am Main

Germany

Bank Address:

60261 Frankfurt am Main

Germany

Put this in the special instructions: Your Full Name here , USD account at Warka investment bank # (enter the USD bank account nubmer they gave you ie...790/ etc....number.

Under no circumstance tell them this is going to Iraq. The women at my bank was way too nosy. Wanted to understand what this was for. Wanted to know what the numbers meant in the special instructions. I told her to just type them as I had entered them on the sheet I gave her. I told her it was payment on account and the money was going to a bank.

I will also tell you that I sent an email to Warka that I wired them the money. I sent the email 3:35 pm yesterday and Mr. Issa sent a read receipt 5 minutes later. It shows 11:43 pm their time. My goodness he works long hours....LOL

By the way, it took me 2 days to get my accounts. I think he liked the pic on m drivers license.

Goldiegirl,

Thankyou so much for the reply, I will give it a try.

Hi 757,

Recipient address:

60261 Frankfurt am Main

Germany

Bank Address:

60261 Frankfurt am Main

Germany

Thanks very much! this time it worked. I think it came down to the germany address. Thanks again for your help. 757

good info.. now I have to use it too. been 2 days since my wire and no word... Even forwarded a copy of the wire to ebank warka... :)

I wired Tuesday afternoon and received confirmation from both Mr. Issa and the customer accounts department early Thursday morning.

Did you email them that you wired the money the amount and to expect it? I also instructed them how much to move it into the IQD account and also sent them my application for online banking. There is no point emailing them again now. Wait until early Monday morning and email c.accounts [c.accounts@warka-bank-iq.com and CC Mr. Issa with details about the wire. I also sent read receipts with my emails.

I also sent it to this email address for the online banking setup e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com.

I have a lot of details on my emails. Make sure you put both your USD and IQD accounts on that email. Frankly I have found this whole process with Warka to be quite smooth. Two days to get an account, Two days after wiring to receive confirmation of my wire and Mr. Issa has told me the ebanking department will email me when the account is setup. I will tell you that it goes a long way with politeness on the emails.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Goldiegirl