Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The New Guru here with the same old story. I will not even spend the time everyone knows the verse same as the first, we or in a loop pattern, or we might even call it ground hog day. Everyone have a great Thanksgiving, get ready for Christmas, and we will start 2012 waiting. I am really curious on how the will spin bringing in the New Year will affect the Dinar, how when and why it should be the time for our blessing. I would love to be in the room with these guys listening to how they come up with a story line to keep everyone hanging on. Many of us have been hanging on for years, but I feel that we have all figured out they or just trying to scam us out of more money. Again I will say there is not a thing that can be done because they do sell us a product which we have in our hands, Dinar which is worth less than you paid for it; in most cases, due to all the fees, and cuts taking when you sell, if you can find anyone to even sell it too. Many will start with you can sell it here or there, let about a million people try to sell it back and you will find all the Dinar sellers skip out of town faster than Ali did his exit after making a few million dollars. So eat a lot of turkey and watch a little football, I will be watching Texas because my son played there was punter and field goal kicker when they were rated number one; years ago, my has time flown, so do not get to wrapped up in the Dinar, because twenty years will soon pass and many will still be hear reading the site Guru information, not me I will be dead and gone it twenty years.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 56

TtheT. People will probably neg me for this .......but I evened you out. :). I can see dark humour in this but you were also a bit more positive. You were kind enough to show thought for your fellow man in wishing them a happy thanks giving. :twothumbs: I do not actually believe we will still be sitting here 20 yrs from now and underneath I don't believe you think that either. Yes , you are correct there is , has and always will be the guru hype. But it wouldn't matter what the investment was , there would still be some form of hype. If you still had no hope in what you have invested in, some small bit of belief you wouldn't be here. You would have sold out and taken your losses. So , you obviously still do have some belief. :). It might not happen before the new year, remember nobody knows what is going to happen or when. But I do believe that at some point , hopefully sooner , rather than later we will have a +ve outcome to this. As for the dinar pumpers .....they sold the product , they are licenced to do so and yes they are almost certainly making money, but that is how they make their living just the same as we all have chosen how we earn our living. So in truth , they are not as such doing anything wrong. If someone chooses to buy from them that is their choosing. Just the same as I choose to buy mine via my local bank. Which then puts argument to the banks also being "pumpers" because they are just doing the same as Ali and the others.

Have a good day and a happy thanks giving. :D

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

TtheT. People will probably neg me for this .......but I evened you out. :). I can see dark humour in this but you were also a bit more positive. You were kind enough to show thought for your fellow man in wishing them a happy thanks giving. :twothumbs: I do not actually believe we will still be sitting here 20 yrs from now and underneath I don't believe you think that either. Yes , you are correct there is , has and always will be the guru hype. But it wouldn't matter what the investment was , there would still be some form of hype. If you still had no hope in what you have invested in, some small bit of belief you wouldn't be here. You would have sold out and taken your losses. So , you obviously still do have some belief. :). It might not happen before the new year, remember nobody knows what is going to happen or when. But I do believe that at some point , hopefully sooner , rather than later we will have a +ve outcome to this. As for the dinar pumpers .....they sold the product , they are licenced to do so and yes they are almost certainly making money, but that is how they make their living just the same as we all have chosen how we earn our living. So in truth , they are not as such doing anything wrong. If someone chooses to buy from them that is their choosing. Just the same as I choose to buy mine via my local bank. Which then puts argument to the banks also being "pumpers" because they are just doing the same as Ali and the others.

Your or correct and it did take a peron who has an open mind to see what I have been saying. Looking on the surface we have been taken, scammed, but underneath we pray hope and do see light, only time will tell, it is for sure the so called Guru's or only trying to make more money.

Edited by TELLTHETRUTH
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

The New Guru here with the same old story. I will not even spend the time everyone knows the verse same as the first, we or in a loop pattern, or we might even call it ground hog day. Everyone have a great Thanksgiving, get ready for Christmas, and we will start 2012 waiting. I am really curious on how the will spin bringing in the New Year will affect the Dinar, how when and why it should be the time for our blessing. I would love to be in the room with these guys listening to how they come up with a story line to keep everyone hanging on. Many of us have been hanging on for years, but I feel that we have all figured out they or just trying to scam us out of more money. Again I will say there is not a thing that can be done because they do sell us a product which we have in our hands, Dinar which is worth less than you paid for it; in most cases, due to all the fees, and cuts taking when you sell, if you can find anyone to even sell it too. Many will start with you can sell it here or there, let about a million people try to sell it back and you will find all the Dinar sellers skip out of town faster than Ali did his exit after making a few million dollars. So eat a lot of turkey and watch a little football, I will be watching Texas because my son played there was punter and field goal kicker when they were rated number one; years ago, my has time flown, so do not get to wrapped up in the Dinar, because twenty years will soon pass and many will still be hear reading the site Guru information, not me I will be dead and gone it twenty years.

Hate to say but i agree.

• Downvote 7

Betty, I can see you still have hope for his soul and thats why you are so respected here..

TelltheTruth please dig inside and find the good things in life we are all on the same side.

• Upvote 2

Boy you are a ray of Hope this morning!!! Just leave this site and move on with your life then!

C Ya

I'm laughing out loud because you expressed my own thoughts exactly!! :lol:

Betty, I can see you still have hope for his soul and thats why you are so respected here..

TelltheTruth please dig inside and find the good things in life we are all on the same side.

TellTheTruth, you were not scammed. You bought a product, that's all. You probably paid the going rate for it, just as we all did. You decided, you, yourself, that you could make some money with this, and that's still true. You still can. And once you do, will you still call the sellers of the dinar pumpers or scam artists? You need to take responsibility for your choices. And you chose to buy dinar. You did. No pumper forced you to do this. You actually made the choice, yourself, to be a dinar owner. Once you decide that you are responsible for your ownership of dinar, that you made that decision yourself, then you may be able to stop whining and start looking forward like the rest of us do.

• Upvote 7

You have been really quiet lately... hope everything is okay with ya ?????

Yeah honey, I'm fine. Thanks for the concern. I've been trying to tie up loose ends at work beofre I leave for my cruise on Sunday. I promise that I will give everyone reason to think about me while I am gone :)

hey!! who wants to volunteer to email me if something BIG happens?? I don't always get Adam's mass emails and I'll be checking my email periodically on the ship. THX!!

• Upvote 2

Yeah honey, I'm fine. Thanks for the concern. I've been trying to tie up loose ends at work beofre I leave for my cruise on Sunday. I promise that I will give everyone reason to think about me while I am gone :)

hey!! who wants to volunteer to email me if something BIG happens?? I don't always get Adam's mass emails and I'll be checking my email periodically on the ship. THX!!

Have a GREAT time on your cruise... happy too hear everything is fine... I'll email you if you want !!!! chat with you later I'm late for work !!!! Damn I do not want to go !!!!!

• Upvote 1

I promise I will send YOU any & everything that Adam sends out. And all that is anything news-worthy.

Not to worry...Have a great Cruise, Girl, you deserve it ! :D

Edited by Dah-kota
  • Upvote 2

I promise I will send YOU any & everything that Adam sends out. And all that is anything news-worthy.

Not to worry...Have a great Cruise, Girl, you deserve it ! :D

You're the best!! Thanks so much!

next question, (sorry for "hijacking" such a positive and useful thread, TTT) Just found out that the cell phone I recently upgraded doesn't "do" international. Looking for a not so frighteningly expensively way for family to get in touch with me in case of emergency. Anyone have any ideas? Don't know enough about trac phones to know if that would work.

• Upvote 1

I would suggest a xanax

ROFLMAO!!! My thought as well!

BB you once again show the kind and understanding soul that YOU are, BUT TT has a real problem with his superiority complex (perhaps to hide his self loathing). I realize he just posts to get attention, and he does get that. TA teaches us that negative attention is better than none. I only respond to him on a slow day because I detest hypocrisy (as did Jesus), as he posts that we will not hear from him again. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif As if we would care (with his pompous and negative attitude).

I'm laughing out loud because you expressed my own thoughts exactly!! :lol:

TellTheTruth, you were not scammed. You bought a product, that's all. You probably paid the going rate for it, just as we all did. You decided, you, yourself, that you could make some money with this, and that's still true. You still can. And once you do, will you still call the sellers of the dinar pumpers or scam artists? You need to take responsibility for your choices. And you chose to buy dinar. You did. No pumper forced you to do this. You actually made the choice, yourself, to be a dinar owner. Once you decide that you are responsible for your ownership of dinar, that you made that decision yourself, then you may be able to stop whining and start looking forward like the rest of us do.

Always look on the bright side of life - as sung in Monte Python's Spamalot (TT Seems to focus on the line "life's a piece of sh*t, when you look at it...", but when framed within the entire song it is quite delightful.

Come on TT, from what you write, you have had a long life, are wealthier than you can spend, you vicariously live through you football star kid's glory days (if there is such a person)...why are you wasting time posting negative comments on a website that has so many positive people on it? We understand our investment, the reason we made it, and how we are following it. If you are going all negative try keeping it in a diary or a file on your computer. You have earned the most -negs of anyone I have seen (perhaps that is your goal?)

Please keep your word from YOUR earlier and stop posting (if you are going to continue being so negative and sarcastic). Go out and enjoy life, it is YOUR life, ENJOY IT!

I am far from wealthy, in a wheelchair for almost 30 years (since my mid-20's), and still wake-up every morning with a smile on my face and in my heart. I never had kids, no family to speak of, and I still remain a happy guy and enjoy helping others. Dude, even Ebeneezer Scrooge eventually got it! BB appears to be a wonderful soul and has obviously been beaten up for it at times (literally), and you did seem to respond to that. Perhaps you could try this approach...

IF YOU WANT TO BE LOVED, MAKE YOURSELF LOVABLE

Caye98 is now observed driving his boat away towards another island...cool.gif

• Upvote 3

...so do not get to wrapped up in the Dinar,

End Quote

But you do seem to get wrapped in it in your own way by posting more or less angrily every other day ( which I know it's your right to do) ....

I'd suggest....Try and relax or your liver will explode, my Friend.... Not worth it imho.

I wish you a great Thanksgiving full of Joy, Relaxation, inner Peace and also Hope.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

You're the best!! Thanks so much!

next question, (sorry for "hijacking" such a positive and useful thread, TTT) Just found out that the cell phone I recently upgraded doesn't "do" international. Looking for a not so frighteningly expensively way for family to get in touch with me in case of emergency. Anyone have any ideas? Don't know enough about trac phones to know if that would work.

you can have you family contact the cruise ship or use their cell phone, Sometimes your cell will use the ships cell tower with no problem.... Have a great cruise and a Happy Thanksgiving

• Upvote 1

you can have you family contact the cruise ship or use their cell phone, Sometimes your cell will use the ships cell tower with no problem.... Have a great cruise and a Happy Thanksgiving

Thanks, but I don't trust the contact the ship thing. My aunt died a couple of years ago while my mother and sister were on a cruise. After spending a small fortune to call the ship just to leave them a message, they never got the message. :(

• Upvote 1

Tell the truth, It sounds as though you are suffering from a little dinar burnout. I think it happens to all of us once in awhile. This has just gone on for so darn long. Those of us whom have been invested for years know all too well. Hang in there and try to keep the faith. I truly believe Iraq cannot exist like this much longer.

Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas to you too. :)

• Upvote 2