Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What do you want of Christmas?

dhardage

All I want for Christmas is a NEW PRESIDENT, and for ALL our soldiers to come home safe to their families.......Nuff said

God Bless

Goooooo Rvvvvvvvvvvv

I can't argue with that one, but seeing as as how I have little doubt you will get it I will think of something else (I am willing to share)...

Movie maker

What city and state do you live in

I am in central Texas (Waco), I buy closeouts

I have at least 10 27 inch color tvs(they came out of a hospital

I WILL GIVE THEM TO YOU , to help your program

Merry Christmas

I added u as a friend, message me for further details

That is so kewl, and truly demonstrates the CHRISTmas spirit (as do the follow-up posts), so truly a worthy mention here...

As for me (without sharing too much), I have been a bachelor for a very long time, with no real family ties (sort of the single guy that gets invited over to lots of families homes on the holidays). I hope to continue my practice of anonymously helping to make things happen for those less fortunate than myself. Even though I am in a wheelchair I am more fortunate than many, and I strive to always remember that. I realize that often some of the smallest things can make a huge difference in someone's (or families) life. Sometimes it is a larger project, like making a home, van, boat, dock, or motorhome wheelchair accessible...I have designed and had these things fabricated (pretty cool if I must say so myself)...so I look forward to more of the same (perhaps on a larger scale)...

Being a warm weather kind of a guy, I am thinking Christmas on the beach/boat in Australia might be nice (go where summer spends the winter), or a cruise over the holidays (dressed up New Year's Eve in a kilt and bringing in a REALLY new year!)...Visiting a Central American country in the ear future will be a nice tune-up for the Australian trip,...and I always remain optimistic that I may meet my own personal Mrs. somewhere along the way. SHE would make the best Christmas present (aside from all of the religious meanings of course).

May all of our Desires come true! biggrin.gif

Something like that. I want Christmas to be what it used to be. :)

Then I suggest we start with ourselves, and put Christ back in Christmas. We need to refuse to allow others to reduce Him to a bedtime story, and it's our job to keep Him in the public forum. We need to stand up and be counted. We need to celebrate with Christmas trees on the public square, and we need to say "Merry Christmas" to everyone we meet. We need to shop in stores and malls that have nativities, Christmas trees, a Santa, and Christmas carols being played on their speaker systems. We need to go into stores and check them out, and if we find they aren't celebrating our holiday in the traditional ways, we should ask to speak to a manager. When he/she arrives, we must tell him/her clearly and just loudly enough to be heard by several other shoppers, "I'm sorry, but I expected to see Christmas decorations and to hear Christmas music in your store. But I see that you have none of the traditional trappings of Christmas. So I will not spend my Christmas dollars here since you don't allow the celebration of Christmas in your store." Then we need to walk out their doors with our money still in our pockets or purses, and I guarantee-- they will soon get the message. I plan to go to some stores with no other mission but this. Target. Macy's. Dillards. And others.

Smee...I liked your comment on World Peace. But did you ever see that episode on the X files. Where mulder (sp?) finds a genie and asked for that...guess what he gets...a world without humans. I think that is why you are suppose to say Peace on Earth, Goodwill towards mankind. :P

I wish that every person on Earth had the right and ability to make their own decisions in life. A world rid of tyranny.

And maybe some new shoes to boot. :P

My addiction is shoes and purses.

I want a Balenciaga Motorcycle Bag for Christmas!

You listening Santa??? I've been good.....well sorta. :rolleyes:

Hope so cause I don't have anyone to buy it for me. :blink:

:wub: Here pink piggy piggy! :wub:

Balenciaga? You have excellent taste. Maybe Shabibi will afford you the opportunity to buy yourself an awesome bag for Christmas. Try to be good now. :D

Ski

• Upvote 1

All I want is my two front teeth-lol. Really I can't think of anything I want more than the happiness & health of all my friends,family, & loved ones. I know it sounds corny but true.

Not corny at all. Bless your sweet soul for the things you care about most. An awsome person you are. smile.gif

May God give blessings and keep you, & your family safe & healthy.

• Upvote 2

Oh boy, I have that same addiction. Wanna go shopping after the RV?

Are you kidding! Of course I'd LOVE to go shopping. I adore retail therapy!!!

:wub: Hi pink piggy piggy! :wub:

Balenciaga? You have excellent taste. Maybe Shabibi will afford you the opportunity to buy yourself an awesome bag for Christmas. Try to be good now. :D

Ski

Trying, but oh so hard sometimes!

Hearing this Santa Shabibi? I promise I'll be a good girl if I can get my purse!

:wub: Hi pink piggy piggy! :wub: