Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What do you want of Christmas?

dhardage

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE let's take an RV out of the equation so that we don't get 85 pages of the same answer

Also, let's make it feasible........something that you can "conveniently" leave on the screen for your significant other to see.

For example........I am now addicted to Fondue, so I would LOVE a new fondue set. Hope hubby sees this :)

Concrete and a TV....Parents and kids trample through, swim across, what ever it takes to get across the muddy area in front of our building on rainy days.

No matter what the weather, they really want to be here. Our program is non profit so we have no funds to fix the mud puddle area that

enters our building. And a TV that isn't 30 years old, for Karaoke time for the students. smile.gif THAT would make some happy kids.

I can't ask hubby... he's the one that found the 30 year old TV last year for our program and I don't want him to think I'm ungrateful.

So I'm waiting on the RV Santa biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

Concrete and a TV....Parents and kids trample through, swim across, what ever it takes to get across the muddy area in front of our building on rainy days.

No matter what the weather, they really want to be here. Our program is non profit so we have no funds to fix the mud puddle area that

enters our building. And a TV that isn't 30 years old, for Karaoke time for the students. smile.gif THAT would make some happy kids.

I can't ask hubby... he's the one that found the 30 year old TV last year for our program and I don't want him to think I'm ungrateful.

So I'm waiting on the RV Santa biggrin.gif

Movie maker

What city and state do you live in

I am in central Texas (Waco), I buy closeouts

I have at least 10 27 inch color tvs(they came out of a hospital

I WILL GIVE THEM TO YOU , to help your program

Merry Christmas

I added u as a friend, message me for further details

• Upvote 9

Movie maker

Merry Christmas

My Mom lives in WACO! We are in Weatherford TX. My program is literally ran out of a building in my back yard.

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! I would love to surprise the kids with a karaoke night of fun with a newer TV and even a better TV for our movie nights.

I have to keep the kids I pull off the streets busy, happy and interested so they don't go back to bad things. This would be so appreciated!

• Upvote 2

Movie maker

Merry Christmas

I added u as a friend, message me for further details

Thanks for being so generous and kind. It's people like you that make my heart sing.

My addiction is shoes and purses.

I want a Balenciaga Motorcycle Bag for Christmas!

You listening Santa??? I've been good.....well sorta. :rolleyes:

Hope so cause I don't have anyone to buy it for me. :blink:

:wub: Here pink piggy piggy! :wub:

Oh boy, I have that same addiction. Wanna go shopping after the RV?

• Upvote 2

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE let's take an RV out of the equation so that we don't get 85 pages of the same answer

Also, let's make it feasible........something that you can "conveniently" leave on the screen for your significant other to see.

For example........I am now addicted to Fondue, so I would LOVE a new fondue set. Hope hubby sees this :)

Okay, I need to say RV one more time....but mine has to be handicap accessible for my 92 yr. old grandmother. She won't/can't fly due to a medical need that I perform for her daily. She really wants to see her sister in Wyoming as a last wish. Once she passes, I would like to charter the RV out to others who want to travel but can't because of a medical condition. I really hope Santa is good to me this year because I don't have much time to make her dream a reality....Thanks for listening and allowing my one more RV post...

GOOOOO RV!!!!! ROCK MY WORLD WILL YA!!!!!! :woot:

• Upvote 1

My Mom lives in WACO! We are in Weatherford TX. My program is literally ran out of a building in my back yard.

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! I would love to surprise the kids with a karaoke night of fun with a newer TV and even a better TV for our movie nights.

I have to keep the kids I pull off the streets busy, happy and interested so they don't go back to bad things. This would be so appreciated!

You are certainly welcome

I am blessed and like to bless others

• Upvote 2

Well, world peace and the RV are out of the question. As is the desire to speak with my husband again (he passed away a year and a half ago) And wanting people to stop being so greedy at Christmas, and teaching their kids to be greedy and feel they are entitled to things ... that really pushes all my buttons. And being healthier, younger and stronger, all that stuff. I am suck with the way things are.

So, let's be sensible and think about this. ... Thinking ... Still Thinking ... Well, isn't that the darndest thing ... there is absolutely nothing money can buy that I want or need. I have a secure roof over my head, a pantry and freezer full of food, enough to wear, my own transportation, really good neighbours and a couple of great friends who are there for me when I need them. And for everyday love and cuddling I have a pair of cats who needed me as much as I needed them so that worked out really wel;.

When it comes to money ... hopefully my "nestegg" and I will expire about the same time :)

I guess there is nothing I want for Christmas, as least not for me personally, and nothing reasonable.

So, having been asked what I want for Christmas, I think I would say I want people who do have things they want or need to get those things.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 2

Another Super Bowl win for the Raiders would be nice.

And a date with Jennifer Love Hewitt.

And an Alienware laptop.

Oh.

Wait.

Forgot this part:

Also, let's make it feasible........

something that you can "conveniently"

leave on the screen for your significant other to see.

My wife hates the Raiders.

She's a Charger fan.

Let's just stick with the new laptop...