Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Taking a few more kids off the street, teaching them a career, helping them with life skills, mentoring them to get more education and a job!

We will finish the movie we started pre-production on. I'm using the movie we wrote as a tool to keep our youth motivated in learning a career!

Everyone loves showbiz! smile.gif

• Upvote 6

Taking a few more kids off the street, teaching them a career, helping them with life skills, mentoring them to get more education and a job!

We will finish the movie we started pre-production on. I'm using the movie we wrote as a tool to keep our youth motivated in learning a career!

That's awesome moviemaker!!!

• Upvote 1

love to get the 50 but in california not allowed

Simple solution

Move

Lol sorry I couldn't resist

But seriously

I want to help the truly homeless

Not give a handout, but help them build their dignity by creating jobs in recycling metals and materials

• Upvote 2

After this RV occurs my arse is going back on vacation!!! what are you going to do after the dinar rv's??happy.gif

Great Post! Hope you can go on an "Amazing" vacation soon smile.gif

It's people like you that will truly make this blessing a "GREAT" one! smile.gif

A vacation to different destinations around the world would be first on my list and then back to school for me (again blah). <_<:lol:

NICE! smile.gif

I'm going to finally have enough time to re-paint the bathroom:)

I'd like to take extended family on a really nice touring vacation.

I'm finally going to have enough money to pay someone else to paint the bathroom! And fix the roof, refloor the entire house, replace windows, replace my vehicle with one that doesn't smell like spilled milk, and develop my vacation property. Oh...and pay off debt. :P Oh...and buy my way out of the job I'm so sick of, and do only the things I LOVE.

Then I'm gonna learn all about managing foreign investments so I can keep this ball rolling. I just lucked into this one. :)

• Upvote 2

1)First I think I will be on my knees giving thanks for a blessing that I feel honored to be part of :)

2)My goal is to pay off all of my bills (especially the house)

3)Tithe to my church

4)put money aside for my boys (college, money to help them start out on the right foot....etc)

5)take a long needed vacation (to anywhere! )

6)I have a list of people and charities that I would like to help over time.

I want to stay VIP so that I do NOT end up with the Lottery mindset. Win big and a couple years later, bankrupt and worse than when you started. Do wish I were in a better position the last few years to purchase more but I think I will do just fine with what I have :) Soooooo, Go Rv and soon would be great!

• Upvote 2

I also want to give thanks to god and everyone that helps me along the way and pay off my bills so I can start to build a home on a property I own by a lake. I do respite care and would like to add a few more kids and a lake is a great place to keep kids entertained and out of trouble. There is also an Inn for sale by this lake and I would love to employ my 20 year old daughter with downs syndrome and some of her friends so they don't have to fold towels the rest of their lives (boring). But most of all my goal is to be self sufficiant and prepared for anything! GO RV! and give us a great rate! :P

• Upvote 3

I'm going to finally have enough time to re-paint the bathroom:)

I've just finished painting my bathroom, kitchen, living room....while waiting for the RV ! :lol::lol:

Hopefully will go to CALIF. and visit, help all my family there, since they won't take their feet out of the beach to

put them in the snow here! :lol:

Retire from work, enjoy a nice long vacation in Barbados and St. Croix, travel through the Canadian Rockies, stay in Vancouver B.C. to do wealth planning and perhaps start a business. Donate time and money to help a mission or orphanage somewhere in the world. Set up new investments. Buy land and have a log home built in the Carolinas, or out west someplace. Help my unemployed friends to either find work or by asking them to come work for me. Pay all my debts and set up trusts. Breathe. :D