Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

With all the talk about the AMC Pacer

fastarnie

My first car was a black (looked purple in the sun) 1974 Chevy Vega that I bought for $200.00. The road that led to the housing development I lived was full of 15, 20, and 30 mph turns. Made this car pretty fun.

What was your first car, and what did you like or dislike about it?

• Upvote 2

My first car was a black (looked purple in the sun) 1974 Chevy Vega that I bought for $200.00. The road that led to the housing development I lived was full of 15, 20, and 30 mph turns. Made this car pretty fun.

What was your first car, and what did you like or dislike about it?

My first car was a 1980 Renault Le Car. The key ignition was on the left side. The windshield wipers only worked with a bobby-pin. It had a sunroof that was made of canvas and reminded me of a baby carriage hood. However, I got 40 MPG and it got me through my college internship. It was a puddle jumper.

• Upvote 2

My first car was a 1980 Renault Le Car. The key ignition was on the left side. The windshield wipers only worked with a bobby-pin. It had a sunroof that was made of canvas and reminded me of a baby carriage hood. However, I got 40 MPG and it got me through my college internship. It was a puddle jumper.

My friend had one of those. We went to a Pink Floyd lazer show in Seattle, and had to pick up the car to park it. Kinda bounced it in a parking space. Not enough room to paralel park. Good times

• Upvote 2

My friend had one of those. We went to a Pink Floyd lazer show in Seattle, and had to pick up the car to park it. Kinda bounced it in a parking space. Not enough room to paralel park. Good times

Ha ha once when I had it worked on at a local garage, they performed a trick and picked it up and turned it around in the garage. It was a fun car - Kind looked like the a smaller, cheaper version of a Mini -

• Upvote 2

1961 Rambler American. I paid $100 in 1982. It ACTUALLY RAN! It had an oil bath air filter, the front seats laid back even with the back seat so you could camp in it. I'm thinking about finding another, post-RV. It drove SO smooth and the visibility was AWESOME! :D

• Upvote 3

1961 Rambler American. I paid $100 in 1982. It ACTUALLY RAN! It had an oil bath air filter, the front seats laid back even with the back seat so you could camp in it. I'm thinking about finding another, post-RV. It drove SO smooth and the visibility was AWESOME! :D

Once had a boyfriend that had a car like this, he loved it, I hated it because he spent more money on his car and he could never really take me on a date.

• Upvote 2