Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinartrade

cdoak1fordinar

i am just wondering if anyone else bought their dinar s from dinartrade ? i was listening to breitlings report from nov 19 th and he said something about dinartraders may not be saling authentic dinar s . just wondering if anyone has any insight on this ? Is dinartrade a good source ?

If I'm not mistaken, easy rider posted a couple of months ago that he bought some from them, and he took them to a bank or someplace to check if they was real, and they told him they was. Hope this helps.

i am just wondering if anyone else bought their dinar s from dinartrade ? i was listening to breitlings report from nov 19 th and he said something about dinartraders may not be saling authentic dinar s . just wondering if anyone has any insight on this ? Is dinartrade a good source ?

I think you missed Breitlings point. What he was talking about was certain people saying buying/selling IQD in the USA wasnt legit or legal so they won't be worth anything. He was just pointing out that he bought his from a bank not a trader to make the point that banks are not going to break the law or rules so the traders didn't either. He has a good insight and good information but you have to listen closely, he can be a bit confusing at times.

Don't worry about it , yours are just fine. :)