Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dubai purchase 20mil$$ deal paid in 5.3 million old

iam2broke

I read some where earlier that Dubai made a buissness deal worth around 20.1 million usd. They were paid 5.3 million Iqd so to me that would be about 3.75 for 1 Iqd can anyone give any info or credibility to this???? Thank you. GO RV!!!

Edited by iam2broke
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

wow always good to back up a posting like this with a link,,, hoping this isn`t a we `ll take this in trade oil

ummmmm..rumors section...link really needed?? AND TOTALLY AGREE ABOUT HOPING ITS NOT OIL TRADE!!!! 3.75 WOULD BE VERY NICE!!!!

Edited by Crow
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I read some where earlier that Dubai made a buissness deal worth around 20.1 million usd. They were paid 5.3 million Iqd so to me that would be about 3.75 for 1 Iqd can anyone give any info or credibility to this???? Thank you. GO RV!!!

May I ask where did you read that? It might help us determine / evaluate the veracity of such statement.

Thanks in advance

OK..Just read your 2nd post on thread...Thanks anyway.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Send the link... Not rate or purchased anywhere, by anyone at this point.

Let's Go RV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2