Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

i beieve we will see some major things happen this month but not an RV i think by mid december personally but if sooner im all for it but laws will be getting passed very shortly they are on a time frame in my opinon with us leaving Iraq.

Yes, I agree......just as long as they keep making progress. Sincerely hope for this year. rolleyes.gif Let's get this done!!

• Upvote 1

Im with Easy on this. HCL and 7 and all the laws taken care of this month. AND, I think the day the RV will be announced will be when Maliki is in DC with Obama. Obama wants and needs to be a part of this somehow. He is taking credit for the troops leaving, why not steal Iraqs thunder as well.

Oh and 1-1 RV...or better.

Just my opinion, no links

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Im with Easy on this. HCL and 7 and all the laws taken care of this month. AND, I think the day the RV will be announced will be when Maliki is in DC with Obama. Obama wants and needs to be a part of this somehow. He is taking credit for the troops leaving, why not steal Iraqs thunder as well.

...................................First they were angry at Obama for the troops coming home NOW he wants the credit for them coming home...geesh, make up your minds already
  • Upvote 3

Adam never actually said it was going to RV before Thanksgiving... What he did say was that something BIG could happen IHO before Thanksgiving that could lead to the RV.

Either way, be thankful and spend some quality time with your family! :D

I can see where you're coming from but Adam has stated many times in the past 2 months that he "can't see it going past Thanksgiving". He more recently has focused on saying that "something" will happen by t-giving. In any case we know he's got no say in this either way, but God only knows how much his name is going to be run thru the mud if this doesn't happen this week. Not by us of course, just the rest of the internet!

I have been invested for several years...

For about five years I probably checked the rate about once every six months. I never expected anything to happen until 2015, giving all that Iraq had to overcome. It was a healthy way to be.

These past two years or so, I have checked in on this daily...or at least several times a week. It has become less fun and more of a burden.

I am VERY content with the way things have progressed. In my way of thinking Iraq is way ahead of where I expected to see them by now. I think that everyone should be very content right now and just kick back and let it happen. It will. In time this will be worth it all. Think about this...why put effort into making money with this when you dont have to? All you have to do is be patient and wait. Why make it a J.O.B.?

• Upvote 1

I just noticed that I had jotted on my calendar for tomorrow, "Iraq's 40-day vacation is over." Don't know if that is for their parliament or some other group I would have considered important enough to put on my calender, but it must have been significant to me at the time, or it wouldn't have been on my calendar at all.

Still got that strange feeling it's gonna happen soon! Don't know why. It's eeiry. If not this week then it's still soon, another week or so. I'm hoping for 1.22 to 1.44 range but would go with less! :D

I would go with more, too. :rolleyes:<_<:D:lol::P And I feel that strange, eerie feeling, too. It must be just around the corner. It feels the same as it does when I have a premonition of something just before it happens.

I dont believe anything major is going to happen this month or even this year.. guess im gonna get some negatives right?

You sound like my ex-husband. He could find more reasons to claim that something bad was going to happen than any other human being I have ever known--except now there's you. <_<:angry:;)

Yes, I agree......just as long as they keep making progress. Sincerely hope for this year. rolleyes.gif Let's get this done!!

That's the spirit!

I was hoping to see a LITTLE more progress by now, but it's only the second day Parliament has been back in action since the break... hoping for some good news today or tomorrow!

Fingers crossed!

• Upvote 3

Obama is not the one taking "credit" for the troops leaving. He is working to make sure this transition happens.

Here are the facts that we all know:

The troops leaving by the end of 2011 was put in place back when Bush was in office AND it was voted on and agreed upon by the Iraq Parliament years ago. Obama is facilitating this process to make sure it gets done.

The investment by the USA with the IQD was also something put in place years ago when Bush was in office. Obama does have is fingers in this pot negotiating and facilitating this process as well.

Any current, sitting President no matter who it is, would need to spend the time making sure this happens to the best benefit of the USA.

Just sayin'... :D

• Upvote 2

That's the spirit!

I was hoping to see a LITTLE more progress by now, but it's only the second day Parliament has been back in action since the break... hoping for some good news today or tomorrow!

Fingers crossed!

Thanks Adam! Love to see you so hopeful, helps start the week off great!

Obama is not the one taking "credit" for the troops leaving. He is working to make sure this transition happens.

Here are the facts that we all know:

The troops leaving by the end of 2011 was put in place back when Bush was in office AND it was voted on and agreed upon by the Iraq Parliament years ago. Obama is facilitating this process to make sure it gets done.

The investment by the USA with the IQD was also something put in place years ago when Bush was in office. Obama does have is fingers in this pot negotiating and facilitating this process as well.

Any current, sitting President no matter who it is, would need to spend the time making sure this happens to the best benefit of the USA.

Just sayin'... :D

Well said. +1 for you. Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

• Upvote 1