Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

got a call 2nd hand

NBCDINAR

Bash away, got a call from my #1 source who recieved a phone call yesterday that stated they announced the RV process has started at 4.40 at prayer in Mosque. he tells it word for word staight out of Iraq he is not on any websites, can anyone verify

I would submit that 4.40 WILL be a rate the CBI wants to get the rate to in the future. Baring a total global financial breakdown, IMHO, 4.40 is a rate that will be seen in 4-5 years. Now, there is going to be a lot to get to that rate, changing the currency, turning in of the largest notes and paying high spreads are just a few. If we work it right and jump through the hoops the CBI throws up, we should all be very wealthy if we take care of what we do with IQD. Wouldn't it be nice to be considered a High New Worth American (someone with over $1M in liquid assetswink.gif )

Mak63

Ok, the only thing that can be verified is what we have already read in the news. Various articles have stated that the citizens must be notified and educated on the deletion of the zeros. So this could be some of the educating of the citizens. Any thoughts on that???

YEP!

Bash away, got a call from my #1 source who recieved a phone call yesterday that stated they announced the RV process has started at 4.40 at prayer in Mosque. he tells it word for word staight out of Iraq he is not on any websites, can anyone verify

NO BASHING...I enjoy a good joke as much as the next guy :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 1

This could support what you have heard.

"Google Finance has a news service about the dinar that you can sign up for ( subscription ). Everything that comes over the news wire concerning the dinar winds up, as an email, on your cell phone. The lastest wire that came through this morning said that the RV occurred this morning between 8-830am at a rate of around $4.60, but as it was in progress, it was stopped. It said that Shabibi is baffeled as to why it was stopped, and he is looking into it. I was with a friend tonight who has this service, and he showed me the message from Google Finance on his phone indicating what I just told you. There are obviously greater forces then Shbibi at work aroun the RV. Perhaps we'll here something tomorrow or soon.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1eV4QReF2

This could support what you have heard.

"Google Finance has a news service about the dinar that you can sign up for ( subscription ). Everything that comes over the news wire concerning the dinar winds up, as an email, on your cell phone. The lastest wire that came through this morning said that the RV occurred this morning between 8-830am at a rate of around $4.60, but as it was in progress, it was stopped. It said that Shabibi is baffeled as to why it was stopped, and he is looking into it. I was with a friend tonight who has this service, and he showed me the message from Google Finance on his phone indicating what I just told you. There are obviously greater forces then Shbibi at work aroun the RV. Perhaps we'll here something tomorrow or soon.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1eV4QReF2

Can you give more info as to how you searched and found this? I tried to get it and nothing shows up in the area you mentioned. If this is real, I would love to sign up also! Or maybe your friend could tell you and you could pass on to us how to get the notifications by phone also. Thanks for posting!

GOOOOOO RV, ROCK MY WORLD!!!!! :woot:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't blame you one damn bit. Bunch of punk kids on this board. Thanks for sharing your info with the mature investors. So Says...............DayTrader

A muture investor doesnt supply hear say. A muture investor reports creidble and varifiable information. I didnt see any thing I would consider "BASHING" of this post prior to your post. I saw skeptisisim which I consider warranted.......

Edited by steveinfla

4.40... :huh: Seems a bit unbelievable. I don't disbelieve the rv.....it's going to get here soon....but I cannot believe the rate....although I would be the happiest person on Earth if it did :lol:

I actually find the rate somewhat beleivable. Reason I say this is. Having the largest natural gas reserve, I am under he understanding they have more oil in the ground than Kuwait, the recent mineral find and the billions in new contracts. I have a hard time seeing an RV less that what their preinvasion value of 3.20 plus inflation. So $4.40 could be possilbe. I dont think it is going to be over $4.00 but I could believe it happening easier than I can see a 1 to 1 or 10 to 86 cent rv..

Lets face it Billion dollar corperations do not have contracts in what could be considered a poor or 3rd world country, They poor Billions into contracts with credible countries with a currency that has value. WIth what Iraq has to offer yes I could see a $4.40 rate but I dont think we will see it that high. Just think about the amount of Oil India and China alone use. Correct me if I am wrong but Iraq is gong to supply those 2 countries with all their oil. So the value of that alone is just incredible.

That is just my thoughts

COME ON RV DADDY NEEDS A NEW DUALLY AND RV!!!!

Can you give more info as to how you searched and found this? I tried to get it and nothing shows up in the area you mentioned. If this is real, I would love to sign up also! Or maybe your friend could tell you and you could pass on to us how to get the notifications by phone also. Thanks for posting!

GOOOOOO RV, ROCK MY WORLD!!!!! :woot:

Go to google search and google google finance DUH! :P

disclaimer. Above is considered tounge and cheeck humor and in no way shape or form is this ment to be or considered bashing in away shape or form. disclaimer recipients of said above tongue and cheeck humour give up all bitching rights of bashing claims and here by forfiet all right to neg this post. ;)

I actually find the rate somewhat beleivable. Reason I say this is. Having the largest natural gas reserve, I am under he understanding they have more oil in the ground than Kuwait, the recent mineral find and the billions in new contracts. I have a hard time seeing an RV less that what their preinvasion value of 3.20 plus inflation. So $4.40 could be possilbe. I dont think it is going to be over $4.00 but I could believe it happening easier than I can see a 1 to 1 or 10 to 86 cent rv..

Lets face it Billion dollar corperations do not have contracts in what could be considered a poor or 3rd world country, They poor Billions into contracts with credible countries with a currency that has value. WIth what Iraq has to offer yes I could see a $4.40 rate but I dont think we will see it that high. Just think about the amount of Oil India and China alone use. Correct me if I am wrong but Iraq is gong to supply those 2 countries with all their oil. So the value of that alone is just incredible.

That is just my thoughts

COME ON RV DADDY NEEDS A NEW DUALLY AND RV!!!!

Hey I've got a 2009 Black Dually Silverado for sale! Half of what they cost new if you can't wait for the RV! I'll even bring it to West Florida!

I too find it easier to believe a $4 rate rather than an .86 rate! We'll see...

He's just putting it out there for us to verify however we can, through our own sources. If you have no sources, then I'd think you'd be thankful for this information.

I've never seen so much contempt for no apparent reason as I see on this board sometimes. It's just a few brats, and I think that was a good summation.

There is nothing suspicious about him not disclosing his source... what, so that a bunch of undisciplined and anxious people can harass them just so they can feel more comfortable and satisfied with the information??

Why don't you just put your information up on the board here, or maybe some family member or trusted friend so we can all give them a call and see if what you're saying is true.

What is with people, have they lost all ability to think critically, to have decency, even shame at the stupid behavior that they foist on others?

We should be encouragin people to pass along their info. We really don't need 10 people piling on every post that's positive.

Suspicion and not being gullible is generally a good thing, but if you are so biased and predisposed to not believe, then it's extremely insulting to the person trying to share.

Who in the world wants to do a favor for some ungrateful jerk. A lot of people don't post at all because of the bashing and attacks.

I'm all for calling out a lie, or an error with the facts, or showing an opposing view.

But, just vomiting out vitreal at anything you don't believe because you're feelings were hurt last time a Guru was wrong is truly childish, and a bit demeaning to the well-meaning person just trying to be helpful. Wow... a lot of chips on a lot of shoulders I guess...

It should be a very rare occasion when a post and/or poster needs to be bashed. If you do it constantly then what is the point. The bashers are so negative that they just drag everything and everyone down. Being positive with your attitude doesn't mean you are weak, but strong because you are harnessing your own feelings and emotions and making decisions based on facts and thought, not impulse and emotion... even anger and rage. Which is what we see here sometimes... not too bad though.

One doesn't have to be gullible or naive to be a critical thinker, and polite, give people the benefit of the doubt and be a little more tolerant because they are not on trial, just passing info.

I also understand that many people are burned out on this whole thing, it's hard on us all, an emotional roller coaster if you let it get to you. I also realize this forum is an outlet for all of us, so please try to consider that you're in a crowded theatre here and if everyone acted this way there would be no good info left, only a bunch of negative nellies, full of anger and frustration.

The moral of the story is... don't prejudge even though your intuitions or bias is causing you to doubt. Of course we all have our judgments, that's healthy, but we should withhold our pronouncements about others being suspicious, or fake, or lies, until we know the truth. Since we probably never will in most cases, it's better to not attack the messenger, but only the message itself.

Not that the people that always bash here are terrible, it's just an issue of good, better or best. I don't think bashing even qualifies as good. Certainly not best since it sends a cold chill to anyone thinking of posting something remotely contraversial.

Just my opinion as always. I truly hope the RV news this week is the real thing also, because all of this nonsense can be behind us, and even the bashers will be happy smile.gifsmile.gif

Thanks for the great post, it's fun to speculate about whether it's true.

+1 from me brother.

Go to google search and google google finance DUH! :P

disclaimer. Above is considered tounge and cheeck humor and in no way shape or form is this ment to be or considered bashing in away shape or form. disclaimer recipients of said above tongue and cheeck humour give up all bitching rights of bashing claims and here by forfiet all right to neg this post. ;)

Jeez, you must be really intelligent Steve....Had I not done this already and came up empty handed, I sure wouldn't have posted for help.....YA THINK??? So the DUH comment you sent me.... I believe is now in your court......Have a nice day and thanks for all the help pal!!!!!

GOOOOO RV!!!!!!

Disclaimer: The response above is considered tongue-in-cheek humor and is in no way, shape or form meant to be, or considered, bashing in any way, shape or form. Recipients of above posted tongue-in-cheek humor give up all bitching rights and bashing claims, and hereby forfeit all rights to neg this post. ;)

Disclaimer.... nice touch, Steve ;)

Cleaned it up a bit for ya.

Edited by Jaxinjersey

Jeez, you must be really intelligent Steve....Had I not done this already and came up empty handed, I sure wouldn't have posted for help.....YA THINK??? So the DUH comment you sent me.... I believe is now in your court......Have a nice day and thanks for all the help pal!!!!!

GOOOOO RV!!!!!!

WOW lighten up a bit it was just tounge and cheek humour no one was attacking you.... You guys are getting way to emotional over this for your own good....

Disclaimer.... nice touch, Steve ;)

Cleaned it up a bit for ya.

Thank but I dont think she read the disclaimer :rolleyes:

P.S. can someone please add spell check me thinks it is pretty obvious I need it...

Edited by steveinfla