Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

heard its done from personal source

GoFast350z

Compulsive liars are pathetic.

If you are referring to the person which the intel came from I'm in the same boat you are...kind of got excited when I heard this, hell, my uncle was to cause he needs a new barn and paddock. Ohwell, great ride through the weekend...hope nobody lost any sleep cause I sure as hell didn't.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Actually I wouldve been blowing his phone up because this isn't your average rumor we are talking about. Its a world and life changing event so if I heard news like that from such a "close" source, I wouldn't have gone all weekend just "trying to call him once" and left it at that. We all know what we wouldve done....in any case its not true so we move on to the next rumor!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you are referring to the person which the intel came from I'm in the same boat you are...kind of got excited when I heard this, hell, my uncle was to cause he needs a new barn and paddock. Ohwell, great ride through the weekend...hope nobody lost any sleep cause I sure as hell didn't.

So, where was this race at this weekend and what were you riding? I'm kind of a fan of MX. I'd like to look up the race results. Also, my comment may not have been directed at you. You're not guilty of something are you?

So, where was this race at this weekend and what were you riding? I'm kind of a fan of MX. I'd like to look up the race results.

BE LEERY OF ANSWERING QUESTIONS LIKE THIS. A PERSON CAN THEN TRACE UR REAL IDENTITY AND STALK U !

WE'VE HAD ISSUES IN THE PAST WITH MEMBERS BEING STALKED !

• Upvote 5

So, where was this race at this weekend and what were you riding? I'm kind of a fan of MX. I'd like to look up the race results. Also, my comment may not have been directed at you. You're not guilty of something are you?

Man I'm 25 years old, I'm always guilty of something. It was a buddy at the Moto X pit in Ferris tx. You can go to their website online at MotoXpit.com I think. Shannon (the owner) doesn't sanction any races at his place from AMA, this is just a personal free ride track so I don't think any results will be posted. There was an open free ride that day as well. I've only been in 2 AMA sanctioned races. 1 was a TORN race which I will never do again and the other was at Badlands last year. I just don't seem to find the time all to much nor the courage to hit up too many of the sanctioned events. I didn't think at all you were directing that comment to me...like I said in the beginning, no feelings get hurt on my end...I've got too much good around me for some bad comments on the internet of all places to bring me down...haha. Have a great day, I'm going to be calling my uncle again in the next hour so hold tight everybody and let's see what else is crackin in the wacky world of dinar BS today.

BE LEERY OF ANSWERING QUESTIONS LIKE THIS. A PERSON CAN THEN TRACE UR REAL IDENTITY AND STALK U !

Yeah, because I want to stalk somebody that I know absolutly nothing about. If he was telling the truth I could easily look up every race in america over the weekend and find out who he is by the little info he already gave.

everyone needs to just back it up, Nothing is going to happen untill th US is out of Iraq, sit tight and enjoy the holidays................Go RV

Not to mention that several other things have to be completed as well. However when the rumors start flowing people forget all about reality and jump right back on the train to nowhere.

• Upvote 1

Man I'm 25 years old, I'm always guilty of something. It was a buddy at the Moto X pit in Ferris tx. You can go to their website online at MotoXpit.com I think. Shannon (the owner) doesn't sanction any races at his place from AMA, this is just a personal free ride track so I don't think any results will be posted. There was an open free ride that day as well. I've only been in 2 AMA sanctioned races. 1 was a TORN race which I will never do again and the other was at Badlands last year. I just don't seem to find the time all to much nor the courage to hit up too many of the sanctioned events. I didn't think at all you were directing that comment to me...like I said in the beginning, no feelings get hurt on my end...I've got too much good around me for some bad comments on the internet of all places to bring me down...haha. Have a great day, I'm going to be calling my uncle again in the next hour so hold tight everybody and let's see what else is crackin in the wacky world of dinar BS today.

HaHA I was just messin' with ya, and that comment was aimed at you. It's just when people post rumors like that, you can really never tell if it's a real person or not.

Compulsive liars are pathetic.

Wait, you're not calling your uncle a compulsive liar are you?

Yeah, because I want to stalk somebody that I know absolutly nothing about. If he was telling the truth I could easily look up every race in america over the weekend and find out who he is by the little info he already gave.

My Comment May Not Have Been Directed At You. You're Not Guilty of Something Are You ? ;)

:D :D :D

He's not my type

I don't know whether to be offended or happy!...haha. Still haven't heard back from my uncle. I'm sure he'll call me this evening to chat so I'll be back as usual later this evening. Trust me, if I hear anything I'll be too damn giddy to stay away from here very long.

Blessings to all and GO RV!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Listen, when this thing happens or IF this happens we will not need anyone to tell us.

with so many Americans invested the Bank with put out adds about cashing in at their Bank. they are in the money making business.

Check the currency sites.

Read these sites for fun not real intel.

Beware many out there are stringing people along with lots of them laughing all the way to the Bank as the unexpecting buy buy buy on almost every word.

The world is full of scamers. Turst only someone you know personally.

This is an ivestment. High high risk.

Work with someone you know in banking or finance or get yourself a financial planner you can trust to keep up on the investment.

Some big name people may be one of the leaders with a team of g;urus pumping and selling all kinds of stuff. Laughing at the gul=able all the way to the bank.

I do know that one day a RIGHTEOUS JUDGEMENT will come and set all wrongs right. 1 Pet 2:23. All wrong doers and evil doers I do not need to try and change.

You know what. Those in VIP do not know any more than the rest of us and have been paying for inside intel for yrs/monts.

Banks everywhere that deal in forgien currency will be after investors business. Why would they not.

Read more:

• Upvote 2

I don't know whether to be offended or happy!...haha. Still haven't heard back from my uncle. I'm sure he'll call me this evening to chat so I'll be back as usual later this evening. Trust me, if I hear anything I'll be too damn giddy to stay away from here very long.

Blessings to all and GO RV!!!

Thanks Dude! Hope it's great news!

Actually I wouldve been blowing his phone up because this isn't your average rumor we are talking about. Its a world and life changing event so if I heard news like that from such a "close" source, I wouldn't have gone all weekend just "trying to call him once" and left it at that. We all know what we wouldve done....in any case its not true so we move on to the next rumor!

Maybe YOU would have done that, but, I certainly would not have!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

A little more info for everyone. The US Treasury secretaries under G.W. Bush Jr. were Paul H. O'Neill, John Snow, and Henry Paulson. There was no "Wooten" in charge of the US Treasury Department.

So he is not into politics maybe. Don't knock the guy. Everyone tells their stories. It was a good one. I liked it. Heck who was president when you were born? Next, who cares? Be cool. This is not how we want to treat newbies. Wooten could have been in charge of the bathrooms, don't matter.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Note: CNN will not release the true identity of the man behind the clown. No one even knows his real shoe size.

cool.gif (bang, bang) sorry, my version of a drive by, Thug! Muuuuah ha ha ha haaaa

• Upvote 4

Man there are way too many comments on here since the last I was on to even try and reply to all...I'm doing this on a busted blackberry that likes to skitz when it gets some attention. Anywho, I'm heading to my farm to work with my dad on some equipment so I'll have him call my uncle to see if anything new has come up. The other thing I forgot to add earlier just cause it sounded like a stretch just a tad was that it was announced in the mosques (if I spelled that right). Reading through all the responses I saw some you had said the same thing so I felt a little better. I did in fact hear friday night that my uncle was told the very same thing.

Race update: I GOT MY ASS BURNED!

It was first amateur race ( I've only run 20+ novice before). Heat 1 I got 2nd, heat 2 I got a by, heat 3 I cam in 3rd and final race I came in 4th. The guys that won it everyone was mad at cause they definitely should have been in expert races...all good though, I killed that 100ft jump, blew my back tire when I landed on a rock though.

Just told my fiance about all the blessings from everyone and she wanted me to send a personal thanks to each of you...again...I'm using a crackberry so let's just say THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

I really hope all this is true. The timeline was not very definitive but he did say that it would be announced by the weekend days rolling around...whatever the hell that means (end of weekend, weekend, who knows)...but I'll check up on some things. Thanks again to everyone for their support, you really are a bunch of good people. Some have a stick up their butt just a tad but hey, who hasn't at one point or another. Those people don't hurt my feelings and I wish them the best once this mobile mental hospital we call a rollercoaster ride comes to an end.

Oh, by the way, just a funny note. I had to go into the office early yesterday morning to load out one of my installer crews (new construction flooring job) and one of the mexican dudes there goes "hey James, know how mexicans get their family portraits done?"...I looked at him kind of baffled and he says "they pile into the back of a truck and run red lights!"...haha. Just thought it was funny comin from a mexican.

Blessings to all and here's to hoping uncles got some good intel.

Funny joke, what kind of flooring are you into? I've been into hardwood flooring my whole life, made it to Production manager after 17 years of banging it in, sanding and coating it, did about 3 years of customer service, Hard gig to stay busy and competitive, even more so now a days........