Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

heard its done from personal source

GoFast350z

This thread has been entertaining to say the least.

It made me laugh.

It made me cry.

At times, I was provoked

But, bottom line, it was a fun read.

We're certainly all, in this together.

What a ride ?

Kick that thing in gear, bang the throttle, and drop the clutch.

Watch out for those off camber turns, ;) the moguls, :wacko:

triple jumps, :huh: torn up turf, :mellow:

muddy sweepers :ph34r: and flat out back straights. :eek:

Above all, don't high side. :o

Rooster tail in that dirt and elevate the front wheel !

The checkered flag is coming up. :woot:

:lol:

Well Said, Well Said.

• Upvote 1

GoFast 350Z - I'm hearing the same thing - my friend and I heard it was announced in a mosque in Baghdad, and that the RV was very high, better than that 1:1. We email back and forth with some folks in the middle east. Trying to confirm, but so far no luck, and I'm certainly no pumper - I've been in the for years already, too. So lets hope its right, we're supposed to know Monday. I'm ready for this for a ton of reasons. Best - and lets pray this is finally a fact.

That's exactly what I heard friday evening. I'll keep you posted once I hear more...if I hear more.

This thread has been entertaining to say the least.

It made me laugh.

It made me cry.

At times, I was provoked

But, bottom line, it was a fun read.

We're certainly all, in this together.

What a ride ?

Kick that thing in gear, bang the throttle, and drop the clutch.

Watch out for those off camber turns, ;) the moguls, :wacko:

triple jumps, :huh: torn up turf, :mellow:

muddy sweepers :ph34r: and flat out back straights. :eek:

Above all, don't high side. :o

Rooster tail in that dirt and elevate the front wheel !

The checkered flag is coming up. :woot:

:lol:

God bless it...that was inspiring!...my heart was racing just reading that post...haha. Muddy sweepers don't bother me as much as a dusty one. Hard packed, dry, long, rocky rough sweepers feel a hell of a lot worse sliding across at 40mph that a dead stop in the mud.

Well its Monday Morning at5:10 am and still nothing. whats up?? Besides ****####.

Hi Rider. Take a look at the currency auction today in the news forum. My only words were holy popcorn. It's a new record. Highest number ever. Something is going on. This number is astronomical.

Few24u, found this great picture of Dolly. She has been nominated for 2 Oscars for best song, and she should have won at least one of those but didn't. Enjoy Dolly until this afternoon, at that point, Jeepguy, Shania Twain shows up. It's country music day today. Will return to Oscar winners tomorrow, if we're still here.

Go RV!!!

• Upvote 2

Hi Rider. Take a look at the currency auction today in the news forum. My only words were holy popcorn. It's a new record. Highest number ever. Something is going on. This number is astronomical.

Few24u, found this great picture of Dolly. She has been nominated for 2 Oscars for best song, and she should have won at least one of those but didn't. Enjoy Dolly until this afternoon, at that point, Jeepguy, Shania Twain shows up. It's country music day today. Will return to Oscar winners tomorrow, if we're still here.

Go RV!!!

Details Notes

Number of banks 22

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 340,585,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 340,585,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

• Upvote 1

Details Notes

Number of banks 22

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 340,585,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 340,585,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

Yes, that's it! Huge auction. I am not saying something is going to happen today necessarily (Maliki is out of the country from my understanding) but it looks like something is getting ready to happen here. Let's hope. Go RV!

• Upvote 2

So did you call your uncle? I'd say if I heard news like this I'd have been blowing up his phone al weekend...esp. When it didn't happen (yet)!

Well...not to be rude but that's the difference between you and I. I did call but got no answer, he's a busy guy and I refuse to blow someones phone up, especially on a weekend, common courtesy dictates you don't do those kind of things. He's family, not some jack wagon I found out had intel.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Any of you who have read my previous few posts know how I came upon this investment. Kept my mouth shut so far but just received a phone call from my uncle stating that Wooten, head of the treasury under Bush called and said RV has been announced in Iraq and we should here about this by the weekend days rolling around. Let the soft words fly cause I guess I'm a guru now but I've got my armor on so no feelings hurt. Anyone else have anything to back up my rant?

:blink: well...we know now this was all bs, not that we didn't already know before. it was a good :lmao: :lmao: though

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Well...not to be rude but that's the difference between you and I. I did call but got no answer, he's a busy guy and I refuse to blow someones phone up, especially on a weekend, common courtesy dictates you don't do those kind of things. He's family, not some jack wagon I found out had intel.

Thanks for the info. Appreciate the followup. Maybe just maybe we will all have big smiles on our faces at some point today. Congrats on the upcoming event. Try and get some sleep now your going to need it. :) :) If you should here anything else positive or negative, please be so kind and pass it along.

• Upvote 1