Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

heard its done from personal source

GoFast350z

It has not happened but when it does we will all be the first to know because this server will not allow you to get onto it. I am so sick of hearing about these people and their 5 minutes of glory. Why do we respond back to them. It will happen and the sooner the better , oh yeah Steve I and Nurse Nipples said so..... Give me all the negs you want but you peeps are tired of it to. We sincerely hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving. If you are driving please watch out for the drunk drivers, Vince, and Christine

P.S. May Dad RIP

Edited by Lenape
  • Upvote 4

Today one year ago my Dad passed away. C'mon Dad bring it home for us! ;)

Sorry, my Friend...I know how that feels.....It crushed my heart when it happened (1991)......I still miss him so much after 20 years... He was a good man.

Yep. It Looks Like A Pregnant Roller Skate ! :blink:

The French Car, the Deux Chevaux is also pretty ugly although some think of it as Iconic.

B) B) B)

LOL DT......"A pregnant roller skate".. You most definitely have a way with words, my Man....

And yes....You're certainly correct in what you stated about the 2 horses Citroen.....That was a horrible looking vehicle allright....But other than for the looks...A great car.....It was one of the symbol cars of the hippy/student revolution movement ( end of 60's) here in Europe along with the VW Beetle.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 4

Any of you who have read my previous few posts know how I came upon this investment. Kept my mouth shut so far but just received a phone call from my uncle stating that Wooten, head of the treasury under Bush called and said RV has been announced in Iraq and we should here about this by the weekend days rolling around. Let the soft words fly cause I guess I'm a guru now but I've got my armor on so no feelings hurt. Anyone else have anything to back up my rant?

GURU that is bashing yourself! The truth is the truth! If you are without a doubt secure in your position about your intel then congrats. But i find it hard to understand. The same types of rumors are flying around. It is very hard to take it as truth when I have not seen one shred of evidence to back it.

• Upvote 1

GoFast 350Z - I'm hearing the same thing - my friend and I heard it was announced in a mosque in Baghdad, and that the RV was very high, better than that 1:1. We email back and forth with some folks in the middle east. Trying to confirm, but so far no luck, and I'm certainly no pumper - I've been in the for years already, too. So lets hope its right, we're supposed to know Monday. I'm ready for this for a ton of reasons. Best - and lets pray this is finally a fact.

• Upvote 4

Touched The Sky and Thug you had me Belly Laughing! I used to drive a Pacer when my kids were little, they loved it, me not so much. It did look like a "pregnant roller skate" and it was a solar car before it's time!

I bought my first car from an old guy I was talking to at a "pig roast" (kegger) He said you need a car? I got a good deal for you! Next day, I went and picked up my little pink Studabaker for $65.00. True story...I loved that car even though I did have to pull into the gas station and ask them to fill it up with bulk oil...I traded it for a 48 Plymoth with suicide doors and pull out throttle on the dash... now that was a cool car!!!

Oh the memories we have with our cars... tongue.gif

• Upvote 4

GoFast350z, your uncle has been spoon feed a line of bull. Who he referred to you as "Wooten" would be no other than Robert R. Wooten, who was in no way head of the US Treasury, aka US Treasury Secretary. Robert R. Wooten was the Tax Legislative Counsel of the U.S. Treasury Department under President George W. Bush Jr. This rumor is untrue unfortunately. Sorry.

I am as hopeful and holding on to hope as everyone else, but a little "googling" will disspell a lot of these rumors for the untruth that they are.

Let's all hold to hope and faith and continue to plan for when our day comes; to do only good for others with our blessing.

Do you feel better now?

• Upvote 1

Why are you people wanting these people to back things up? This is a "RUMOR" section, not the "NEWS" section. I believe Adam lets you guys comment on these rumors in hopes that you may be able to add or contibute something to it. Not to vent your frustrations and bring your negativity here. I think I'll ask Adam to only allow posting of the Rumors with no replies. We'll lose the potential for additional confirmations but we'll definately lose the negative bs comments.

-

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Why are you people wanting these people to back things up? This is a "RUMOR" section, not the "NEWS" section. I believe Adam lets you guys comment on these rumors in hopes that you may be able to add or contibute something to it. Not to vent your frustrations and bring your negativity here. I think I'll ask Adam to only allow posting of the Rumors with no replies. We'll lose the potential for additional confirmations but we'll definately lose the negative bs comments.

-

Well, well said! +1 from me, my friend! :)

Today one year ago my Dad passed away. C'mon Dad bring it home for us! ;)

awww Bless you my friend, and your sweet Daddy smile.gif

I am very sorry for your loss. I, too, know the pain, just hold tight and cherish the memories! One day, you'll see him again! smile.gif

Agree! I think our Dads are all hanging out, playing music, looking down smiling at us and our Dinar investment. wink.gif

I know my Dad would be SO STINKIN HAPPY FOR ME, he is beaming! I'm sure of it! Bless you and your families.

• Upvote 2

This thread has been entertaining to say the least.

It made me laugh.

It made me cry.

At times, I was provoked

But, bottom line, it was a fun read.

We're certainly all, in this together.

What a ride ?

Kick that thing in gear, bang the throttle, and drop the clutch.

Watch out for those off camber turns, ;) the moguls, :wacko:

triple jumps, :huh: torn up turf, :mellow:

muddy sweepers :ph34r: and flat out back straights. :eek:

Above all, don't high side. :o

Rooster tail in that dirt and elevate the front wheel !

The checkered flag is coming up. :woot:

:lol:

• Upvote 2

You are correct!! Ok, Dolly follows George Clooney! Thanks for reminding me! :D

Inbedded Horsehead, I am sorry for your loss. Hang in there.

Great! Dolly can make it happen!! And no more working 9 to 5 for me!! (Except for me it's actually 6 to 5)

GoFast350z, your uncle has been spoon feed a line of bull. Who he referred to you as "Wooten" would be no other than Robert R. Wooten, who was in no way head of the US Treasury, aka US Treasury Secretary. Robert R. Wooten was the Tax Legislative Counsel of the U.S. Treasury Department under President George W. Bush Jr. This rumor is untrue unfortunately. Sorry.

I am as hopeful and holding on to hope as everyone else, but a little "googling" will disspell a lot of these rumors for the untruth that they are.

Let's all hold to hope and faith and continue to plan for when our day comes; to do only good for others with our blessing.

I'm being blasted with negatives for these comments. How many of you listen to Phoenix on Gimme Shelter Radio? If anyone listens to Phoenix, then you know about rumors....... unproven speculation.

Go ahead and drop more negatives to truth; because I didn't say anything that was above that is a lie. It is truth.

Sorry for offending everyone.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm being blasted with negatives for these comments. How many of you listen to Phoenix on Gimme Shelter Radio? If anyone listens to Phoenix, then you know about rumors....... unproven speculation.

Go ahead and drop more negatives to truth; because I didn't say anything that was above that is a lie. It is truth.

Sorry for offending everyone.

Presenting the facts without the color commentary would probably have been a better approach.

-

• Upvote 2

Man there are way too many comments on here since the last I was on to even try and reply to all...I'm doing this on a busted blackberry that likes to skitz when it gets some attention. Anywho, I'm heading to my farm to work with my dad on some equipment so I'll have him call my uncle to see if anything new has come up. The other thing I forgot to add earlier just cause it sounded like a stretch just a tad was that it was announced in the mosques (if I spelled that right). Reading through all the responses I saw some you had said the same thing so I felt a little better. I did in fact hear friday night that my uncle was told the very same thing.

Race update: I GOT MY ASS BURNED!

It was first amateur race ( I've only run 20+ novice before). Heat 1 I got 2nd, heat 2 I got a by, heat 3 I cam in 3rd and final race I came in 4th. The guys that won it everyone was mad at cause they definitely should have been in expert races...all good though, I killed that 100ft jump, blew my back tire when I landed on a rock though.

Just told my fiance about all the blessings from everyone and she wanted me to send a personal thanks to each of you...again...I'm using a crackberry so let's just say THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

I really hope all this is true. The timeline was not very definitive but he did say that it would be announced by the weekend days rolling around...whatever the hell that means (end of weekend, weekend, who knows)...but I'll check up on some things. Thanks again to everyone for their support, you really are a bunch of good people. Some have a stick up their butt just a tad but hey, who hasn't at one point or another. Those people don't hurt my feelings and I wish them the best once this mobile mental hospital we call a rollercoaster ride comes to an end.

Oh, by the way, just a funny note. I had to go into the office early yesterday morning to load out one of my installer crews (new construction flooring job) and one of the mexican dudes there goes "hey James, know how mexicans get their family portraits done?"...I looked at him kind of baffled and he says "they pile into the back of a truck and run red lights!"...haha. Just thought it was funny comin from a mexican.

Blessings to all and here's to hoping uncles got some good intel.

• Upvote 14