Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

heard its done from personal source

GoFast350z

Wooten was not the head of the Treasury. He was the President of the Union at the US Treasury. Is this the guy to which you refer?

Russel wooten...you are exactly right sir...my mistake for the mis comunicay...I'm so damn glad to have people in here that know what the hell I'm talkin about.

• Upvote 4

This is the first rumor I've read in quite awhile. I hate these kind of rumors, because you know someone knows someone. I'm in a pretty bad way right now, and could use this as most can in times like these. I was excited there for a moment, but won't let myself get there until I see more being accomplished. As in HCL, Chap. VII, or Shabbs actually pulls the trigger. Don't get me wrong though it would be really friggin cool to see this done this weekend. I just don't see it before parliment is in session on the 20th. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'll Go Out On A Limb And Bet Tony's Life On It ! ;)

:D :D :D

I don't know the back story about Tony but sounds like he beat you to that limb...actually sounds like he found the end of it and didn't quite touch the ground if you get what I mean...I hear a lot of bashing about that guy...none of which sounds good so I hope I don't fall into the same bucket come monday.

• Upvote 1

Has your uncle ever asked the Bush's about the IQD?

Not asked...was told about this. Matter of fact, if I'm not completely talkin out my butt here, I believe he said Wooten was at that dinner when it came up in conversation. I want to say there were only about 12 or so people there and...ummm...yeah, I think that's it. I want to stick to what I know to be factual and not shoot my mouth off.

• Upvote 3

The Motocross guy inspired me here! My prediction: December 4, 2011 w/rate at $4 and no" lopdrop" lunacy. biggrin.gif Hope I didn't offend anyone and maybe put a smile on someones face as so many of you nice folks here have for me. I was truly a stress mess at first and thanks to all of you here. I'm way more relaxed about this ride of a lifetime. You all rock my fellow dinar investors! I so wish only the best for us all.

~Peace, & Love~

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

I don't know the back story about Tony but sounds like he beat you to that limb...actually sounds like he found the end of it and didn't quite touch the ground if you get what I mean...I hear a lot of bashing about that guy...none of which sounds good so I hope I don't fall into the same bucket come monday.

Nope Ur Not A Pumper GoFast. Not Even Close.

I Remember When U Made A Post Several Months Ago. Ur A Straight Up Guy.

Even If This Doesn't Pan Out, That's What The Rumor Section Is For.

Thug's Got Ur Back ! ;)

B) B) B)

• Upvote 5

Thug's Got Ur Back ! ;)

B) B) B)

Damn...good memory...think its safe to say you spend a minute or two on here a day...haha. I appreciate the compliment. I hope in everyone's eyes if this doesn't come through I can still be called a straight up guy...matter of fact, I'm tryin to clear my first 100 step down so I'm hopin I stay straight up tomorrow at least. Let's hope this is true for everyone's sake...rumors like this tend to create a stir where people spend money not needed. Just a side not. I have my first child...little Holli due in the next 2-3 weeks (really damn excited and proud). I have a beautful fiance at home and live to the best of my ability. My hoobies are supported by my friends cause my budget doesn't allow it and I was fortunate enough to have family who wants to see me succeed. Not everyone one of you have that same advantage and those of you who struggled hard and bled just to provide this opportunity to your families, my hat's off to you. Please don't take what I say and get excited only to make an irrational choice to purchase and sum of dinar. Let this ride, take what you make and roll the hell out of it for the rest of your lives...you'll really understand true wealth if you do it that way...God Bless and I gotta get off of here, I'll be back in a few hours, fork seals don't replace themselves and I gotta race to win tomorrow.

• Upvote 5

Thug's Got Ur Back ! ;)

B) B) B)

hey Thug...if you've got his *back* ...could you get my *front* ? :blush:

• Upvote 3

Of all the times we have heard the RV is imminent, Cash in Monday.....it only has to be correct one time. Maybe this is it. I sure hope so, it would be nice to leave this place and go home. Thanks for the post. So.....I bid you greetings from 12km to the center of nowhere, if I see any of you in Dubai, the drinks are on me. Oh, and before I forget, be excellent to each other.

Regards,

K

• Upvote 5

Any of you who have read my previous few posts know how I came upon this investment. Kept my mouth shut so far but just received a phone call from my uncle stating that Wooten, head of the treasury under Bush called and said RV has been announced in Iraq and we should here about this by the weekend days rolling around. Let the soft words fly cause I guess I'm a guru now but I've got my armor on so no feelings hurt. Anyone else have anything to back up my rant?

Google Finance has a news service about the dinar that you can sign up for ( subscription ). Everything that comes over the news wire concerning the dinar winds up, as an email, on your cell phone. The lastest wire that came through this morning said that the RV occurred this morning between 8-830am at a rate of around $4.60, but as it was in progress, it was stopped. It said that Shabibi is baffeled as to why it was stopped, and he is looking into it. I was with a friend tonight who has this service, and he showed me the message from Google Finance on his phone indicating what I just told you. There are obviously greater forces then Shbibi at work aroun the RV. Perhaps we'll here something tomorrow or soon.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1