Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Listen to this call about the RV

stevethecloser

I used to listen to them before Tony and Dan but they went to a paid site and have been call it everyday with proof but here it is 8 mths later and were all still here waiting. i dont listen to or believe anything they say any more and i hope some of you dont go buy more because what these guys keep saying

• Upvote 2

ALL Bogus... Let's force ourselves to only post the real intel, with links. The Gurus are trying to catch a final wave of Dinar investors to sell all they can before xmas. I still say we are a long way off from this happening. They have been dragging us kicking and screaming for the last 90 days relentlessly... = still no RV... right, just saying. :blink:

Let's go RV

• Upvote 3

Call this no about the RV

1-760-569-7699- push code 683 332 # Lets pray to God This merry around is over. Alot of good people need this money including me

Several mentions of "God" on this call. Shame on those if they are just only pumping and praising God at the same time for the RV.

• Upvote 2

Several mentions of "God" on this call. Shame on those if they are just only pumping and praising God at the same time for the RV.

If you don't beleieve in God that your problem but I do and the reason why we are on this earth is because God put on us here so unless you were born from another source then you need to read your bible and i am no pumper if you didnt read my post again I am a handicapped veteran who has to be in a wheelchair the rest of my life and I am thankful from god to be alive so i suggest search in your own heart for the answers As far as the rv you are right it is here say until Shabbi offically pulls the trigger and we wait till mon to see who is corect I have been doinmg this merry go around for 3 years now I am not a newbie But go ahead bash me as if i could

be bashed for servingf the Vietnam veteran then i can be bashed by you as well, At least I served my country did you?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

If you don't beleieve in God that your problem but I do and the reason why we are on this earth is because God put on us here so unless you were born from another source then you need to read your bible and i am no pumper if you didnt read my post again I am a handicapped veteran who has to be in a wheelchair the rest of my life and I am thankful from god to be alive so i suggest search in your own heart for the answers As far as the rv you are right it is here say until Shabbi offically pulls the trigger and we wait till mon to see who is corect I have been doinmg this merry go around for 3 years now I am not a newbie But go ahead bash me as if i could

be bashed for servingf the Vietnam veteran then i can be bashed by you as well, At least I served my country did you?

Dude. You totally misinterpreted the post. I said that the people on the phone pumping the RV had better be telling the truth because the are praising God for the dinar RV'ing, and wouldn't it be a shame if they were lying while praising God.

I am a Christian too my friend. God loves you and so do i brother.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think the problem lies in mixing God w/ investments. You don't mix business with religion, very unprofessional. To me it looks like they use God as a way to target a particular crowd of followers, that is only my opinion. I believe in God but I do not mix my beliefs with business and my investments. Period.

• Upvote 3

Dude. You totally misinterpreted the post. I said that the people on the phone pumping the RV had better be telling the truth because the are praising God for the dinar RV'ing, and wouldn't it be a shame if they were lying while praising God.

I am a Christian too my friend. God loves you and so do i brother.

See what happens i linve in anaheim and sometimes suffers from Anaheimers No problem BRo My birthday is nov28 and I am getting old the big 60 but at least I made it

I think the problem lies in mixing God w/ investments. You don't mix business with religion, very unprofessional. To me it looks like they use God as a way to target a particular crowd of followers, that is only my opinion. I believe in God but I do not mix my beliefs with business and my investments. Period.

not sure i agree with you totally on this one friend. i put God first in everything i do. if He doesn't bless it, i don't want it because it will probably be the demise of me. remember "the blessing of the Lord maketh rich and adds NO sorrow with it." the Word says "in ALL your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths." i literally want God in every thing that i do. i don't feel safe in this evil world without knowing that He is always with me.

if i took what you were saying out of context, please forgive me.