Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can someone explain?

JakeInYourBox

I am not as religious as some in keeping up to date with all this. But I was thinking the other day about if an RV actually happened and was wondering....

If it goes down, how are people in Iraq supposed to pay for things like a loaf of bread? 25 thousand RV'd dinar would surely leave one hell of a tip at the bakery.

Is the plan to have lower denominations of currency that are currently not in circulation? Is the speculation around the forums that they have printed it already and are simply waiting to pass it out to the whole country?

I am not as religious as some in keeping up to date with all this. But I was thinking the other day about if an RV actually happened and was wondering....

If it goes down, how are people in Iraq supposed to pay for things like a loaf of bread? 25 thousand RV'd dinar would surely leave one hell of a tip at the bakery.

Is the plan to have lower denominations of currency that are currently not in circulation? Is the speculation around the forums that they have printed it already and are simply waiting to pass it out to the whole country?

you have the gist of it {the idea} when they do what ever it is they are planing,,, they are trying too get the big number bills off the street ,,,and with this action they get the lower denominations out in the banking area`s 5 `s 10`s 20`s ,,,, then they are also suppose too increase the value ,,,, the only thing is that every one talks about break even,,, number 25,ooo =25.oo it is all in the way this get translated and passed around,,, i think the c b i will do an in country cash in ,,, { don`t freek out } i meant they are buying the foreign currency back and sending out the dinar,,, refering too the adam idea ,,, start low with a .10 too .50 rate anywhere noone knows ,,, this will move a butt load of big bills and most folks will rebuy and ride out till next raise in rate ------- if iraq takes 25000.oo dinar makes it worth 25.oo the iraqi folks will not want dinar they will stay with u s dollars,,,and all this would have been for nothing { all of this is my opinon} -----------------------> come on 1.562 r vee rate

The U.S. Dollar is the defacto unit of currency in Iraq at this time. The CBI wishes to change this and the RV is part of the plan. When the RV occurs, the Iraqis will continue to use the Dollar for day-to-day purchases until they can take whatever IQD they have to the bank and swap it for the new denoms. Eventually the Dollar will be removed from day-to-day business in favor of the new IQD.