Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"ADVICE" PLEASE.......

Blu Collar Guru

Why not check out the members offering to sell their dinar in the Buy and Selling Dinar forum? :huh:

Some of these members are selling because of financial hardships - find one in your local area and

work with them. :D

Agreed Granny, I have personally purchased from DV members, more than once, and I HOPE to have the opportunity again, is it o.k. for me to say whom I purchased it from here? I may not be on here again til manana, however, the persons name begins with L ( his online name on this site) My transactions and communication have been seemless!

Try Travelex first, you'll get a better spread or Dinarbanker. I would not suggest you attempt to buy IQD off of Ebay. A client of mine got screwed on a deal. She eventually got her money back but it was a big pain.

Hope this helps.

Ski

Actually it's all about the reputation and amount of items sold by the seller on Ebay. It's a rule of thumb for any product on there, not just Dinar. Got a guy I deal with on Ebay and I get great service, free shipping and REAL Dinar! JMO Thanks, RK

• Upvote 1

I'M IN NEED OF SOME HELP DIRECTING ME ON WHERE TO GO TO PURCHASE MORE DINAR PLEASE? BANKS AREN'T SELLING DIRECTLY AS THEY ONCE WERE. SO, MY ONLY OPTION IS THROUGH A DEALER. I'M ASSUMING MANY OF YOU HERE CAN GIVE SOME GREAT ADVICE smile.gif. THANKS ALL!

Advice?? Wait to see if the plan to RD is passed through parliament or not......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

I have always bought thru GID Associates, I did a check the first time and it took forever, the next two times I did COD. Ordered on monday, bought MO faxed a copy to GID and had my Dinar by Wednesday. So, have been very happy with them.

Hi everyone,

I'd like to buy some more dinar -- I think I will use GID or Dinar Banker, based on everyone's advice. But I'm a little confused and could use some help. I went to the Dinar Banker website and was asked if I want uncirculated or circulated dinar. Is there a difference (besides circulated being a little cheaper)? I want to make sure I am getting the right kind of dinar for RV.

Thanks very much!

I bought mine through the Treasury Vault with no problems.

Yes, I purchase all of mine through Ebay with a seller named Cardboardtrader. Nothing but positive feedback and great prices. You can check out all the sellers through their feedback and it is guaranteed through Paypal if anything happens.

I saw some on Ebay but was worried about the authenticity of it. It is cheaper on there but for me the risk wasn't worth the possibility of buying something that is counterfeit.

I bought mine through the Treasury Vault with no problems.

I saw some on Ebay but was worried about the authenticity of it. It is cheaper on there but for me the risk wasn't worth the possibility of buying something that is counterfeit.

Yeah, I was nervous at first but once you realize that many are established and you have solid protection from Paypal/Ebay, so it's not even a big deal anymore.

• Upvote 1