Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I normally don't put much merit to the gurus rumors but the latest "basket" rumor and the belief that it's about to RV is awfully coincidental with the fact that the IMF has their exchange listings page blank with the exceotion of the Euro, Japan,, UK and the US. What do you think? Is this nothing or a big possible something?

http://www.imf.org/external/np/fin/data/rms_rep.aspx

Edited by BULLY! BULLY!
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Is this normal?? I don't even see the IQD listed...

You rarely do. the IQD is far off the beaten path for the most part. IMO their is not as many people invested as what some claim to be. IIm no expert by any means. Ill rub my magic lamp and hopefully sumon the day trader. I respect his opinion and knowledge

Edited by STI4RV

until the Iraqi dinar is listed on the IMF and UN website, no RV has taken place.... until it shows there, Iraq does not have a tradable currency. Next check the Arab Bank Currency converter.put the rate between Iraq and Kuwait and keep that conversion handy......check that one.... that will show you if it RV'd in country. Go to coinmill, yahoo, bloomberg and see if they are all the same..... When the RV occurs, everything will change.

Bad news ..... if you see no change.... no RV's yet

Edited by hitman

I normally don't put much merit to the gurus rumors but the latest "basket" rumor and the belief that it's about to RV is awfully coincidental with the fact that the IMF has their exchange listings page blank with the exceotion of the Euro, Japan,, UK and the US. What do you think? Is this nothing or a big possible something?

http://www.imf.org/external/np/fin/data/rms_rep.aspx

Bully! Bully!,

The Euro, Japan, UK and the US are what are known the four SDR's, or Special Drawing Rights partners, who actually rule the IMF and call the shots—and will eventually pull the trigger on the RV of the New Iraqi Dinar, if at all. Their conspicuous absence from that day's exchange listings means nothing at all.

You rarely do. the IQD is far off the beaten path for the most part. IMO their is not as many people invested as what some claim to be. IIm no expert by any means. Ill rub my magic lamp and hopefully sumon the day trader. I respect his opinion and knowledge

I am with you on a couple of things. I have seen many times that two million Americans are invested in IQD, and that seems relly high to me. I think that number is a pump trying to give validity to the purchase so guess what, we can not feel guilty about buying more. Two million of us can't be wrong.

I also enjoy Day Trader. I can hear the deep voice, trench coat, leaning on that pillar in the parking garage, whispering "follow the money," (that's a compliment).

Bully! Bully!,

The Euro, Japan, UK and the US are what are known the four SDR's, or Special Drawing Rights partners, who actually rule the IMF and call the shots—and will eventually pull the trigger on the RV of the New Iraqi Dinar, if at all. Their conspicuous absence from that day's exchange listings means nothing at all.

Hey Artist, you're in Prescott. Do you know Nick Iseman, musician?

Edited by Carrello