Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Some important dates to watch for in Dec.

Could mid Dec be the time? What's your view?

1 Dec 2011-WTO General Council meeting-Iraq-Possible Iraq Soverign Nation-Paris Accord Settled.

10 Dec 2011-Iraq-Kuwait High Level Coorinator Review-Possible Debt Dispute Ended-Formal Ties Established.

12 Dec 2011-Miliki meets with Obama-Possible World Settlement Signed.

14 Dec 2011-WTO Ministers Conference-Possible 132 Nations RV Including Iraq.

15 Dec 2011-We cash in.

http://************.com/calendar/

• Upvote 4

IMO, I say New Year's Eve.

That gives them time to work out Article 140, Shabbi's bill vote, HCL and Ministers.

That gives them time to work out issues with Kuwait.

Troops leave (why would they want THEM cashing in?)

It's after Maliki visit Dec. 12th and Biden's visit over there, to work out details & possible troop deployments

UNSC review of Chapter 7 is due sometime in December.

New Fiscal Year

January 1st ( a Sunday) IS a CBI bank holiday, they could stretch out a long "bank closure" weekend

Two months time to yank some IQD (big bills?) out of circulation via auctions.

Just my take on it......

• Upvote 2

What??

JonnyWG said it has already RV'd.... LOL...LOL

Many says it has. CBI & Shabibi are just waiting for the formal announcement date.

IMO, I say New Year's Eve.

That gives them time to work out Article 140, Shabbi's bill vote, HCL and Ministers.

That gives them time to work out issues with Kuwait.

Troops leave (why would they want THEM cashing in?)

It's after Maliki visit Dec. 12th and Biden's visit over there, to work out details & possible troop deployments

UNSC review of Chapter 7 is due sometime in December.

New Fiscal Year

January 1st ( a Sunday) IS a CBI bank holiday, they could stretch out a long "bank closure" weekend

Two months time to yank some IQD (big bills?) out of circulation via auctions.

Just my take on it......

Good take on it. One thing for sure...most all of the pieces to an RV will fall into place in December.

• Upvote 1

Why wouldn't they want the troops to cash in. The dinar is accounted for. Better to remain in country instead of having to pay more out to the UST. Once the troops cash out they are just one step closer to reducing the overall physical currency. IMO this happens as we are leaving and M can use this to feed his ego and make himself look like the hero. "we don't need the us or their dollar." look at what we have done with the IQD. Whether that is an RD or RV. It's a great motivation to the people and great for PR. Just my thoughts of coarse

• Upvote 2

If you were around last Dec, then you know.... if you need to know, google dinar 2010..was the same story.... it would be easier if they would just cut and paste.. We were supposed to see the RV every week for more than a yr now.... last week it wasThursday this week... now it is by Thanksgiving..... newest news and new windows of oppurtunity.... Dates to look for in Dec..... what Dec 2015???? What A F in joke.... Welcome to the Dinar String Along Circus..... Stay tuned and we will be right back after we sell 300 million more dinar...... Who was the one that bet his life it was going to happen a few weeks ago....? Bear said he was going away if it did not happen by Thursday a month ago.... Guess whose back.....? Now we have a re-appearance of Blaino.... Why are we being tortured by jonnywad, scottig and the rest of these compulsive story tellers.....? because sensationalism is the only thing people live for......

Is it going to happen..... Possibly When.... When they (whom ever they might be) says so... for how much?..... Make a guess that's all the gurus can do and they make the sheep believe what they say..... Let's all make a Swag...... and become the newest and greatest guru ..... I am so pissed at the manipulative power that these people hold over their so called followers.... and they are able to draw in the newbies....

You, I or any of these morons have no control, influence or knowledge of what is happening or going to happen..... If you have not figured it out yet, I need you to send all your money, gold and silver to XYZ company and we will send you a pet rock that will be worth more than anything in the world as soon as we can verify from our intel when pet rocks will RV...... I will bet my last rock it will be tomorrow.....

Edited by hitman
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Could mid Dec be the time? What's your view?

Though it is anybody's guess Luigi1 (you know "WAG" rolleyes.gif...Wild Azz Guess), it looks like the pieces are finally coming together. Lets hope there are no more delays or else all bets are off. I think it's time though, things are piling up and it can't be put off much longer. It could possibly come together in Nov., but that is hoping for a lot to come together rather quickly. I will take Dec anytime though... that sounds good to me!wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Why wouldn't they want the troops to cash in. The dinar is accounted for. Better to remain in country instead of having to pay more out to the UST. Once the troops cash out they are just one step closer to reducing the overall physical currency. IMO this happens as we are leaving and M can use this to feed his ego and make himself look like the hero. "we don't need the us or their dollar." look at what we have done with the IQD. Whether that is an RD or RV. It's a great motivation to the people and great for PR. Just my thoughts of coarse

It's my understanding that the troops can't bring home any dinar... so, they must be exchanging prior to leaving anyway. Perhaps I am wrong about this... but I thought there was a directive in place.

If you were around last Dec, then you know.... if you need to know, google dinar 2010..was the same story.... it would be easier if they would just cut and paste.. We were supposed to see the RV every week for more than a yr now.... last week it wasThursday this week... now it is by Thanksgiving..... newest news and new windows of oppurtunity.... Dates to look for in Dec..... what Dec 2015???? What A F in joke.... Welcome to the Dinar String Along Circus..... Stay tuned and we will be right back after we sell 300 million more dinar...... Who was the one that bet his life it was going to happen a few weeks ago....? Bear said he was going away if it did not happen by Thursday a month ago.... Guess whose back.....? Now we have a re-appearance of Blaino.... Why are we being tortured by jonnywad, scottig and the rest of these compulsive story tellers.....? because sensationalism is the only thing people live for......

Is it going to happen..... Possibly When.... When they (whom ever they might be) says so... for how much?..... Make a guess that's all the gurus can do and they make the sheep believe what they say..... Let's all make a Swag...... and become the newest and greatest guru ..... I am so pissed at the manipulative power that these people hold over their so called followers.... and they are able to draw in the newbies....

You, I or any of these morons have no control, influence or knowledge of what is happening or going to happen..... If you have not figured it out yet, I need you to send all your money, gold and silver to XYZ company and we will send you a pet rock that will be worth more than anything in the world as soon as we can verify from our intel when pet rocks will RV...... I will bet my last rock it will be tomorrow.....

I did that research and man this has been going on for at least a year. i know the cbi said this back in 2007 or 2008. (deletion of zeros project) since then it has been a guru playday. i have only joined since august this year and have heard an rv every week since. thank goodness that i had a little different infos so to speak and did not expect it until late next year. what i am reading now is that is has become such a burden on the banks and now investors are coming in and more burden of bank transactions this rv or rd will have to be sooner than later. just stay grounded brother, i think it will be over before we have the opportunity to go nuts.

Adam says everything has been done that must be done in order for an RV to occur. All we are doing now is waiting. :rolleyes::blink::huh:

Agree. We could be waiting on a formal announcement. These upcoming scheduled meeting may be the right to make it official. Some even say the RV has been approved but is not going any where till the formal announcement or right time. It's all about timing.

A lot of progress has been made since this time last year. There is little or nothing to hold back the RV.

• Upvote 1

It's my understanding that the troops can't bring home any dinar... so, they must be exchanging prior to leaving anyway. Perhaps I am wrong about this... but I thought there was a directive in place.

Maybe not physical dinar notes. But I dont think that they can make the troops cash in for USD. I remember a rumor a few months back that they were turning in their physical currency for a credit that they can than use later in the states for IQD or USD. Note RUMOR that story was probably fabricated by the GET lost team or peoples bible. Regardless I think the troops coming home is a tremendous step in the right direction. They cant be a sovreign nation while still being occupied. Lets see what happens when parliment comes back on the 20th.

Edited by STI4RV

This is just my opinion, so don't change your behavior based upon anything I write below...biggrin.gif

I have only followed IQD for the past year, BUT I have read lots of history, listened to a number of people and read posts, checked out websites, and learned who to discount, avoid, and believe (or at least listen to). So far I find DV to be the most accurate (particularly the VIP side).

While the items noted in the original post that are going on in December are significant, I remain optimistic that the RI/RV will take place prior to December 1st of this year. Iraq seems to have accomplished the things required for RI/RV to occur, and when Parliament returns Sunday [20 November] I believe they will move to get this accomplished prior to the end of the week, and the Islamic New Year [November 26]. biggrin.gif

Certainly it will take a few days for this to be completed, but I remain optimistic that we will be able to cash-in by December 1, 2011.

All I have to say is our troops are leaving, chapter 7 must be removed so they can fully protect themselves. Last two years Iraq was not even CLOSE to an RV compared to this year....that is the difference.

• Upvote 1

Absolutely right. I too am getting tired of the trash talk from the supposed "Gurus".

• 2 weeks later...

Re-Appearance.... I never knew that I disappeared..... I must have missed that. "Morons"..."Jonnywad".... Wow... 'mebby' you need to take all that harshness and back it down a notch. Geeze!

Tough crowd over here... Have you tried to lift anyone up, done anything to be a part of the solution?

I told everyone at the P l a n e t all summer that it would NOT be happening... when every weekend, everyone said "Any second now".... I told people "Nope, go spend the weekend AWAY from the PC with your family!" Credit for being right... NOPE! How about for nudging folks away from the PC... NOPE!

I shared months ago in July that we would pull all our troops out starting in September... it was what I had gotten and I also stated that I personally didn't believe it.... then in mid October Barry makes the announcement. I'm still surprised and I think it's a mistake that we may have to go back and fix. Credit for having that right.... NOPE!

In Early September I was told by the same source that we looked good for the 12th and on that evening he/she/they called to share the fact that violence had broken out in Kurdish regions, that M had back stabbed the deal and that we may see a shooting war or civil war in the making. Hours later the State Department issued a Travel Advisory for the region. We had that out there way befor everyone... it started to show right after our Call where we released it. Credit for that one.... NOPE!

Last winter I disclosed the program for food cards from Iraq to the people of Kuwait, and the payments to the Kuwaiti People 2 days before it was published in any article or "put out there" by ANYONE else. People wanted a link... heck, there was NO link... and everyone called it BS... 2 days later.... the world is informed! Notice???

NOPE, NOPE, NOPE!

Bashing is super easy... all it takes is the third grade bully attitude and a grain of imagination.

How about a little appreciation for the good stuff! I think we've clearly had more proven stuff than anyone else and I almost always use disclaimers and cautions.

The 1000 IQD notes I have given away are quite real! support for giving.... NOPE!

I never wear plaid... especially suits. LOL (there ought to be a law!)

I don't smoke... anything, never did beyond a few High School "try it!" deals... yuck, never liked the taste or the smell.

I have only sold cars that I owned, when I was done with them.

As soon as the costs would allow, I cut the membership to P l a n e t D i n a r site almost in half... still give the 1000 IQD notes and STILL have the referral plan. Several people on the site had NO DINAR in hand till they got these from me. (due to the big reserve ripoff) I give them away all the time with surprise questions and often to everyone with the right answer. Why? Easy, so everyone will have some small amount to pop at an airport, currency exchange, bank or so on and have a few bucks for a bridge to pay lawyers, accountants etc for the initial set up before cashing out their large blocks of notes. We recently gave away 19,000 in about an hour on the site. Several members won multiples. Praise for giving some to the folks...NOPE!

We arranged a special pricing plan for Credit Repair... they have removed BANKRUPTCY, FORECLOSURE, and a host of other mess from peoples credit reports.

We have a lot of benefits and we genuinely care about people and their issues.Kudos????.... NOPE!

I have hosted Ray Brooks following the GET set up they pulled on him... even Ennorste left over that debacle... I charge Ray.... NOTHING! In fact, to ensure that Citizens of the P l a n e t got at least SOME exposure to the facts of the whole Trust world, I offered any Citizen of the site 1000 IQD to attend the call tonight (ok, last night) and remain for the whole thing. It was well attended and I'll be sending out a bunch of 1K notes to those that showed! Do I get money, commissions, finders fees, tip's, an "envelope"...... NOPE! I don't want anything for it. It's important information and Ray will GIVE YOU HIS DOCUMENTS... you don't even need to ask... just go there and download them! Appreciation.....???? Not Here!

Everyone got, or will get (as they come in) a $400.00 certificate for lodging as well... and NO... there is NO sales pitch to sit through, no Condo deal... nothing.... just a $400.00 credit off the bill... all the great spots in the US, Canada and Mexico.... so.... where is the "Huge ripoff?" Well....???? (ok, you do have to pay the tax... ***** at the IRS... NOT ME!

I mention ONE dinar dealer, just one on the site and the calls... and that is because a person cannot lose their money on reserves there, and they allow up to 12 weeks to pay for it... and will extend that too if needed. I like to think that were I in that business, it's the way I would do it too! It's fair, and that's HARD to find most places.... read up this thread and you'll have no doubt of that. Again, how is it that I'm robbing and pillaging EVERYONE????

And NO, I have NOT kept my head down since the seekr mess... I do not respond well to ultimatums, threats or the like. He did try though... I hope he lives in interesting times. 'Nuff said! LOL (With homage to the Oakster, credit where it's due!)

I have quietly removed those who fling the poo about "RV any second now!" with no backup and I call members and discuss sources, intel, all kinds of things. Really! Anyone even notice.... NOPE!

So... maybe, just maybe... some of you have been a little misinformed! I have not "called it" every week, several days a week... month after month and I resent a little being tossed into the pile with those that have. Several here have claimed that there was little attention paid to facts... Well, they might be more right than they at first realized, in their zeal to bash!

I clearly know that "I" cannot affect or effect the date or the rate so I have never 'acted' like anything I do makes a whit of difference in that regard, but I know that we have been a benefit to many and done everything we can to deliver as much of the truth as we can find and get some kind of confirmation on, and help folks be prepared for the Post RV world.

My Grandfather told me: Best be that which we destroy... than by destruction, dwell in doubtful joy!

I am "Blaino" on every site where I have a membership... I don't slink around, under a dozen different names or handles. I always try to respect the hard work that others do to bring what they have at least SOME faith in, and the same would be..... nice..... but doubtless way too much to expect from some upstanding folks.

But hey... Bashing is SOOOOO EASSSSYYY.... and who knows.... maybe it gives you a thrill....

Best of Luck in your future endeavors!

Whatever.

Blaino

Whoever the prognosticator might be, there is no reason to be trying to guess when an RV will happen. It will happen when it happens, and other than the entertainment value, it won't matter if you guess it or not. If you are buying more dinar based on people's guesses, then you've gone beyond speculation into fantasy. "Gurus," and others, have been trying to guess the date and rate for years and all have been 100 percent wrong.

If one of these guys, Guru or otherwise, should one day guess right, what difference will it make? The process will happen and you will cash in, just the same as would happen without the successful guess. There will not be a secret handshake that gives you that last minute chance to buy another $100 million dinar a day before the RV. It will just happen.

No disrespect to folks like Blaino, but a studied guess from the guys (and gals) who look only at the news and stuff out of Iraq will have no more ultimate benefit to you than the wild guess from a Guru. The outcome will be exactly the same. One day it will RV (or not). JMHO.