Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The New Guru here, I have been out for a while, that is how they always start their information. Back now, it is Thursday night and we have been hearing things from all directions, so much good information not sure where to start. If we don’t see it happen tonight we should see it late Saturday, that will give you time to buy more Dinar. If not Saturday no later than Monday, if for some reason it does not happen Monday go ahead take a break for thanksgiving enjoy your holiday, family and Turkey. Although Iraq does not celebrate the US holidays they will make an exception just this once. Everyone just needs to lighten up, count your blessing not your money, because this investment might not happen till 2012, but for sure it should and could and we see no reason why it will not happen before then. Please do not take your children’s Christmas present money and buy Dinar we would never say that but if you want; it would make the Dinar sellers have a very nice Christmas. The Dinar sales would like to thank everyone for the great year you have made for each of us, we or very thankful for your money. Look at it this way if the Dinar never comes in remember you have made a few of us very rich, so think of it like giving to the needy. Now we or on a minute to minute watch waiting for the Dinar to RV but again let me say if it does not happen by Monday evening with boots on the ground they hear it will not be till the following week. So sleep good tonight but keep the phone close you never know when you will get the call. I am hearing April 1st 2012, keep that date in mind I called it first.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 18

RV WILL SHOW LATE TONIGHT/EARLY TOMORROW.

Rich Queen Wed afternoon in OOMC 08/03/2011

Aug 3 5:22 PM [Rich Queen] HERE'S THE LATEST FROM WHAT I AM HEARING. RV WILL SHOW LATE TONIGHT/EARLY TOMORROW. WATCH LONDON OPENING - IT'S ALWAYS A GOOD PLACE TO START BECAUSE THAT'S WHEN MID EAST CURRENCIES UPDATE

This was on 8/3/11. Sounds like everyday quote.. but I like yous better.

• Upvote 1

'Tellthetruth'- your rhetoric 2-3 times a week is getting old.

And that's me telling the truth :D

Amen FreckledFuzz :D I'm wondering...now that there is suppose to be less tollerance to negative posts...how many will be

the limit :blink: I'm thinking a -115 should be getting close...:P Veronica

The New Guru here, I have been out for a while, that is how they always start their information. Back now, it is Thursday night and we have been hearing things from all directions, so much good information not sure where to start. If we don’t see it happen tonight we should see it late Saturday, that will give you time to buy more Dinar. If not Saturday no later than Monday, if for some reason it does not happen Monday go ahead take a break for thanksgiving enjoy your holiday, family and Turkey. Although Iraq does not celebrate the US holidays they will make an exception just this once. Everyone just needs to lighten up, count your blessing not your money, because this investment might not happen till 2012, but for sure it should and could and we see no reason why it will not happen before then. Please do not take your children’s Christmas present money and buy Dinar we would never say that but if you want; it would make the Dinar sellers have a very nice Christmas. The Dinar sales would like to thank everyone for the great year you have made for each of us, we or very thankful for your money. Look at it this way if the Dinar never comes in remember you have made a few of us very rich, so think of it like giving to the needy. Now we or on a minute to minute watch waiting for the Dinar to RV but again let me say if it does not happen by Monday evening with boots on the ground they hear it will not be till the following week. So sleep good tonight but keep the phone close you never know when you will get the call. I am hearing April 1st 2012, keep that date in mind I called it first.

So who is telling you April 1st 2012? Oh yea, I'm sure it came from a coded message that Barney the Dinosaur spouted out on his TV show earlier this week. "I love you, you love me, April 1st is where we'll be, with a great big hug and a Dinar for me and you, won't you buy more Dong today."

• Upvote 2

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...you bad guru...in iraq we dont work saturday ahhhh....my cusin SinanAl-Shabibi...likes to take time ahhh.....very slow

That was a good catch'USASHABIBI' . I'm sure alot of our members knew the ME are off Fri & Sat. Also, welcome to DVETS.

I for one don't need any more :Guru's", had enough already. What we need is just someone who brings in articles so we can form our own opinions. Too many times I've seen people hanging on a supposed "guru's" every word. If you've noticed we have no guru's here in DV and I believe we should stay that way.

Tell the Truth, one day I will get on here and read a post from you celebrating the RV. While still in shock that this thing actually RVed, and after re-reading Adam's text for the tenth time, I will get on DV and your post celebrating will be total confirmation that it has really happened.

Enjoy Jessica Lange everyone. She won her Oscar in 1982. "Back in '82, I could throw a pigskin a quarter mile." Other things I could do in '82? Kick butt at Tetris, Donkey Kong, Pacman, Dodgeball, jump rope...ah 1982. You sure are missed.

• Upvote 1

Tell the Truth, one day I will get on here and read a post from you celebrating the RV. While still in shock that this thing actually RVed, and after re-reading Adam's text for the tenth time, I will get on DV and your post celebrating will be total confirmation that it has really happened.

Enjoy Jessica Lange everyone. She won her Oscar in 1982. "Back in '82, I could throw a pigskin a quarter mile." Other things I could do in '82? Kick butt at Tetris, Donkey Kong, Pacman, Dodgeball, jump rope...ah 1982. You sure are missed.

Great actress.

• Upvote 1

You are so right Umbertino! I figure it's time to bring out the big guns in November. From Meryl to Helen Mirren, everyone will get their due! Go RV!

I remember her in "Mailman always rings twice" co-starring Nicholson...Then in "Tootsie" with Hoffman... And also in that great movie whose title I forgot about that family ( starring Jason Robards as the bad abusing Father) and , if I recall right, Susan Sarandon.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I remember her in "Mailman always rings twice" co-starring Nicholson...Then in "Tootsie" with Hoffman... And also in that great movie whose title I forgot about that family ( starring Jason Robards as the bad abusing Father) and , if I recall right, Susan Sarandon.

Little tidbit about Lange. She was the first actress in 40 years to be nominated for 2 Academy Awards at the same time. For lead and supporting. There are very few who have done this, including Meryl Streep and Julianne Moore (Moore does not have an Oscar to date).

One of my favorite performances by Lange was in the HBO film Grey Gardens. Drew Barrymore won a Golden Globe for it. They played Jackie O's estranged (and strange) relatives. Great film and performances! Uh oh, here we go again with the movie talk on Triple T's thread...nothing like a little movie talk for a pick me up on a Friday morning! And how is this for a pick me up:

According to Adam's timeline, I have just a little more time to get these avatars in here! I may not even get to Jessica Tandy or Maggie Smith or Diane Wiest! I know that must be hard to believe for you after 8 years on this ride...you have the patience of a Saint Umbertino! Oscars to you. Best performance by a movie fan slash member of a Dinar forum over an 8 year period goes to...Umbertino!

When you get to the podium act really surprised and begin by saying "this is so unexpected..." as you take your notes/speech out of your tuxedo pocket...

• Upvote 1