Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament Agenda for the 20th

jas428

Meeting agenda (1) Sunday 20 November 2011

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

First: read verses from the Koran.

Secondly: discuss rule of Iraq and the Israeli occupation forces.

III: discussion of external attacks on Iraqi territory and attacks emanating from Iraqi territory to neighboring countries.

IV: the first reading of the draft law on the general body to control the allocation of federal revenue. (Finance Committee, Committee of the regions and governorates that are not linked to the territory).

Fifthly: the first reading of the draft law on second amendment to the law and respects provincial districts. (Committee of the regions and governorates that are not linked to the territory).

Begins at10: 00 am

(I can't seem to post a smaller link so I hope it works....)

http://www.parliament.iq/Iraqi_Council_of_Representatives.php?name=articles_ajsdyawqwqdjasdba46s7a98das6dasda7das4da6sd8asdsawewqeqw465e4qweq4wq6e4qw8eqwe4qw6eqwe4sadkj&file=showdetails&sid=5848

• Upvote 2

IV: the first reading of the draft law on the general body to control the allocation of federal revenue. (Finance Committee, Committee of the regions and governorates that are not linked to the territory).

I don't know, but "allocation of federal revenue" sure sounds like it could be HCL.

Edited by Rabbi
  • Upvote 1

ok great! maybe I was misreading it.

Question is, how long foir the other two readings????

If they are talking about the HCL, then there only needs to be one more reading for it to pass. It has already passed through the first 2 readings. Once the final reading is done and it is approved, then it will be posted in the gazette and it will be official.

• Upvote 1

If they are talking about the HCL, then there only needs to be one more reading for it to pass. It has already passed through the first 2 readings. Once the final reading is done and it is approved, then it will be posted in the gazette and it will be official.

Well then unfortunately this can't be the HCL law because it clearly states "first reading" in the agenda. Wouldn't it be listed as the "oil and gas law" anyways?

Well then unfortunately this can't be the HCL law because it clearly states "first reading" in the agenda. Wouldn't it be listed as the "oil and gas law" anyways?

hydro cardons law

Didn't we read earlier in the week that everything had been agreed on with HCL and they only needed one reading ? I could be wrong but....maybe I'm right. :)

You are right, and I remember asking why this law was different than others requiring three readings.