Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kurdistan to raise salaries due to anticipated exchange rate increase this week

fnbplanet

Internal Kurdistan Exchange announces pay rise for its members this week

14/11/2011 08:53

Erbil, November 14 (Rn) – The Military Adviser to the Ministry of the Interior Region of Kurdistan, the ministry’s decision to exchange increase the salaries of its members this week, as The Minister of Finance Government of the Territory to the ministry waiting for internal referral lists the salaries of its members to exchange the planned increase for them.

According to Bakhtiar Baban told the Kurdish news agency (Rn), that “the Ministry of Interior Government of the region referred the lists of salaries Mentsabha to the Finance Ministry to start regardless of the salaries of employees of the Internal Security Forces, with the increases prescribed to them,” he said, adding that “due to exchange rate increases this week.”

For his part, said Minister of Finance, the territorial Government Buys Talabani’s (Rn), that “his ministry had not yet received from the Ministry of the Interior lists salaries Mentsabha,” asserting that “his ministry would seek to pay the salaries of employees of the Internal Security Forces, with the increases prescribed to them immediately upon receipt of such lists.”

The Council Iraqi Parliament had voted early in July last, unanimously passed a bill that the internal security forces, after the amendment to paragraph 89 thereof, which prohibits issue any instructions to force elements of the internal security forces to exercise acts contrary to Islamic law to be amended in accordance with Article II of the Iraqi Constitution , as required by law to disburse the salaries of the forces of internal increases retroactively from the date of the first of January (January) last year.

According to the law of pensions, will increase the salaries of the internal forces in Iraq, including Kurdistan retroactively as of 01/01/2011. According to list compiled by the Ministry of Interior Kurdistan Regional Government salaries of their members, the increases are mandated to be as follows: (1,000,175 thousand Iraqi dinars for the officers degree Brigade and 1,000,083 thousand dinars for the officers even Dean and 920 thousand dinars for the officers degree of colonel and 865 A of the officers even submitted and 795

url="http://bit.ly/uC2fbe"]Llink[/url]

• Upvote 7

This artical is a little confusing to me. First they are using the work exchange referring to they pay and is not saying exhange rate except that one highlighted sentence. I don't think they are using exchange or exchange rate the way we do. Plus the salary pay schedule seems rear high for a post R/V schedule. I don't think they even mention if its a year salary or monthly salary. If we are looking at a 2 zero move that would make a 10 thousand a month (no way) or a 10 thousand a year (also not plausabable. Now 3zeros remove we have 1thousand a year (pauleze) or 1 thousand a month (very likely). This would tend to be in line with the R/D that the CBI has been talking about. I suer hope not. Just me take on it.

• Upvote 1

This artical is a little confusing to me. First they are using the work exchange referring to they pay and is not saying exhange rate except that one highlighted sentence. I don't think they are using exchange or exchange rate the way we do. Plus the salary pay schedule seems rear high for a post R/V schedule. I don't think they even mention if its a year salary or monthly salary. If we are looking at a 2 zero move that would make a 10 thousand a month (no way) or a 10 thousand a year (also not plausabable. Now 3zeros remove we have 1thousand a year (pauleze) or 1 thousand a month (very likely). This would tend to be in line with the R/D that the CBI has been talking about. I suer hope not. Just me take on it.

As I mentioned above...read Kaps chat. It is NOT referring to the exchange rate that you and I are thinking it does.

• Upvote 1

Internal Kurdistan Exchange announces pay rise for its members this week

14/11/2011 08:53

Erbil, November 14 (Rn) – The Military Adviser to the Ministry of the Interior Region of Kurdistan, the ministry’s decision to exchange increase the salaries of its members this week, as The Minister of Finance Government of the Territory to the ministry waiting for internal referral lists the salaries of its members to exchange the planned increase for them.

According to Bakhtiar Baban told the Kurdish news agency (Rn), that “the Ministry of Interior Government of the region referred the lists of salaries Mentsabha to the Finance Ministry to start regardless of the salaries of employees of the Internal Security Forces, with the increases prescribed to them,” he said, adding that “due to exchange rate increases this week.”

For his part, said Minister of Finance, the territorial Government Buys Talabani’s (Rn), that “his ministry had not yet received from the Ministry of the Interior lists salaries Mentsabha,” asserting that “his ministry would seek to pay the salaries of employees of the Internal Security Forces, with the increases prescribed to them immediately upon receipt of such lists.”

The Council Iraqi Parliament had voted early in July last, unanimously passed a bill that the internal security forces, after the amendment to paragraph 89 thereof, which prohibits issue any instructions to force elements of the internal security forces to exercise acts contrary to Islamic law to be amended in accordance with Article II of the Iraqi Constitution , as required by law to disburse the salaries of the forces of internal increases retroactively from the date of the first of January (January) last year.

According to the law of pensions, will increase the salaries of the internal forces in Iraq, including Kurdistan retroactively as of 01/01/2011. According to list compiled by the Ministry of Interior Kurdistan Regional Government salaries of their members, the increases are mandated to be as follows: (1,000,175 thousand Iraqi dinars for the officers degree Brigade and 1,000,083 thousand dinars for the officers even Dean and 920 thousand dinars for the officers degree of colonel and 865 A of the officers even submitted and 795

url="http://bit.ly/uC2fbe"]Llink[/url]

Increasing salaries... even retroactively back to the beginning of the year! ohmy.gif My, my, my... feeling generous aren't we??? wink.gif Must be a reason why???? rolleyes.gif I'm thinking they "know something" that we have been waiting patiently (ok, some of us not so patiently! laugh.gif ) for!!! Come on boyz... gitter dun!!!biggrin.gif

Go RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

I remember reading the original retroactive pay increase noted back in July. I believe the article even gave the amount.

I agree that this is not necessarily the "exchange rate" as we are looking for, BUT, they are heading into the final week of the Islamic year [25 November] and want to get more money into the peoples' pockets to improve their lives (and start the process of collecting taxes).

Next week, 20 - 25 November looks VERY good! cool.gif

I am getting the distinct impression that the Governing bodies and the people in the Kurdistan regions are getting

very antsy and want certain things to start progressing just a little faster. Such as the HCL ( as it was originally written).

Also the Erbil stuff, without any last minute changes....

and finally, the redenomination, and revaluation of the currency.

I think Kurdistan is tired of d*cking around....!

Git er Done !!

The best things in life RV

:) yak

Well....say they increase the pay for these government people, great....what about the starving people with the poverty rate at 23%? I hope they plan on helping them, with an RV, since there wouldn't be any other effective way of helping them. If they don't help the people, then they will riot and destroy the country.

• Upvote 1

Increasing salaries... even retroactively back to the beginning of the year! ohmy.gif My, my, my... feeling generous aren't we??? wink.gif Must be a reason why???? rolleyes.gif I'm thinking they "know something" that we have been waiting patiently (ok, some of us not so patiently! laugh.gif ) for!!! Come on boyz... gitter dun!!!biggrin.gif

Go RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Didn't a third of the budget go to salaries? That's a lot of momey if it is retroactive for almost a year.

But it was previously mentioned, the salaries should be going down i the rate is increased, which it will. They just gave themselves a huge raise and a whole year's worth too.

Edited by Carrello

How is 10,000 a year not plausable, but a 1000 a month very likely? Just asking, not trying to bash