Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hey Guys what about starting an old fashion remedies page for cures that work

Heavyduty053

We have seen everything else on here so i thought what about a page that people could introduce old fashion remedies that maybe was passed down thru families from generation to the next. For instance the indians had cures for just about everything. This is a way to post things that mught help someone suffering with something besides spending hard earned money on prescriptions. Be honest no foolishness if you have a cure remedy to post. This will be fun and besides everyone can maybe find something that they are looking for. I will start it off....... For Example:::::Migraines, I have suffered with these all my life, these started when i was about 12 and about once a month, one would come upon me and start out slow then progress into a full blown go to bed, shut out all light and be in silence along with sick stomach. I suffered with these until two years ago until in ran across an internet article that was talking about the process of a Migraine comes from blood vessels in the head squeezing the blood flow until the braIN FIGHTS BACK WITH PAIN. So i researched and found that mineral called " L-ARGININE" which is an Amino Acid is for blood flow thru your veins. It also functions to soften the veins and helps with hardening of the arteries which keeps the blood veins to the head soft and open. The GOOD news is i haven't had a Migraine in 2 years. You can find this at walmart, walgreens or anywhere vitamins and minerals are sold. It comes in 500mg and 1000mg and says take 2 to 6 per day, i only to one 1000mg daily. The only down side is allow up to four weeks to start working and do not skip one because it will let you know with a slight headache until you take it....L-ARGININE is not expensive walmart 4.00 for 500mg to 9.00 at walgreens 1000mg. Get on line and read about the benefits........Cauction people with blood pressure problems should consult with doctors. I works for me.

• Upvote 4

Great idea Heavy!! I have one that works well...if you suffer from leg cramps or RLS, put a bar of soap (not moisturizing bars) under your fitted sheet around where your legs are at night, it really helps! Also ifyou suffer from Crohns or IBS eat a tablespoon o coconut flakes every morning, helps my hubby! Hope this helps someone.

• Upvote 1

Great idea Heavy!! I have one that works well...if you suffer from leg cramps or RLS, put a bar of soap (not moisturizing bars) under your fitted sheet around where your legs are at night, it really helps! Also ifyou suffer from Crohns or IBS eat a tablespoon o coconut flakes every morning, helps my hubby! Hope this helps someone.

I am hoping we get enough participation on this that we all can record them all in a notebook for future reference.But we gotta keep it going so all who wants to bring something to the table has a chance. Old remedies are a hertiage thats all the folks at the turn of the century had

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 1

For any one that has any skin growths or skin tags... A drop of oil of oregano in anything you drink, every day for about 3 weeks, they will get itchy or a burning sensation and will fall right off. I should warn you , you will taste and smell like you eat Italian food

everyday !!!! :D

• Upvote 1

For any one that has any skin growths or skin tags... A drop of oil of oregano in anything you drink, every day for about 3 weeks, they will get itchy or a burning sensation and will fall right off. I should warn you , you will taste and smell like you eat Italian food

everyday !!!! :D

If you can catch skin tags when they're relatively small, you can pinch 'em off with a fingernail clipper. They don't even bleed unless you mess with them; they seem to self-seal with the cutting. Instant! But be sure to clip right at the neck, that's where they're smallest and have the least blood supply. If they're small, it doesn't even hurt.

God, gave each cell in your body the fountain youth, it is called Glutathione, after age 20 you lose 10% to 15%, you have to reverse this loss to stay healthly. This is the only product proven to do that . Also, you need to get a zero water pitcher and tester, drink pure water. Water from my tap had 112 parts per million. That is undesolved "something" in my water. It could be someones waste, drugs, chemicals etc. Zero water removes it all.

Next month I am going to be age 65, I have been on it for a little over a month, I have more energy, I sleep better, my joints do not ache, I can climb and go down steps now without pain. I use to take one step at a time, I now can take two steps at a time, My wife Teresa had taken 8 rounds of anti biotic in the last 10 months. She teaches nursing and she would catch colds and sick all the time. She is now well all the time. Just some of the tests, for example 62% of all heart attacks are to people in the 0% to 1% risk factor (there are 7 risk factors), reason 50% of the population have invisible plaque that accumulates in the artery wall. Inflammation builds up, the wall explodes and the plaque blocks the artery, result heart attack, most resulting in death. After 90 days taking MaxGxl, 100% of the subjects did not have the invisible plaque anymore. You will need to look at the testimonies, it is life changing. People with joint problems, energy, heart, brain injury, cancer, etc. and the effects of aging.

I have included some info for you to review, this is life changing. and

This is to important for you to ignore;

My doctor told me about this product, RiboCeine ™ The Glutathione Breatktrough. After 25 years of scientific research by Herbert T Nagasawa Ph.D. this patented product as been proven to increase the cells production of Glutathione by 293%. Only Maxgxl has this patented product along with 24 patents pertaining to the Maxgxl products.

I had to get this info to you, be sure and check out the YouTube below.

Please watch the videos, Dr. Oz, and the napkin presentation A, B, C. You will then have the info and why you and your family need to be taking this.

http://www.youtube.com/user/461555115 everyone needs to be on this product for the rest of their life.

To order go to

1. www.max.com;

2. click on “shop”;

3. Click on “Wholesale/Loyalty”; One of two products Cellgevity or MaxGxl (red/black box); Products just produce Glutathione differently both 293% increase.

4. Enter ID number: 349832

5. click on the ($65.00) Cellgevity or ($50.00) MaxGxl;

6. Click “I agree” (To Auto Ship for Minimum of Three Months); click OK;

7. Click “Add to cart”;

8. Check out;

9. If you have any problems call me at 615-430-1039 and I will help;

The Fountain of Youth is Glutathione

Juan Ponce de Leon a Spanish explorer in 1493 searched the area now Florida for the Fountain of Youth. If he had only known then what we know now that the Fountain of Youth flows everyday in each of the approximate 60 trillion cells that make up our human body. The highest concentration of Glutathione is found in the major organs, such as the liver, eyes, brain, and lungs.

Glutathione is The Fountain of Youth. It is created in each of our cells. You can live a few days with out water, a few weeks with out food, but you would be dead in a few minutes without Glutathione.

GOOD NEWS: As stated the good news is that your cells produce Glutathione.

BAD NEWS: The bad news is that you lose, starting at the age of 20, about 10% to 15% of your Glutathione levels each decade. Also, taking Glutathione supplements will not work because the molecule is to large to inter the membrane of the cell. The best way for your cells to replace the lost Glutathione is to cause the cell to increase its production.

Glutathione produced at the cellular level does the following;

1. Inflammation (Causes over 100 different diseases):

a. Fights cellular inflammation, that cause pain, Arthritis, cancer, heart problems, Colitis, dermatitis, diverticulitis, hepatitis, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), lupus erythematous, nephritis, Parkinson’s, ulcerative colitis, Fibromyalgia, Alzheimer’s, Asthma, atherosclerosis, Cohn’s disease, etc. a comprehensive list of inflammatory diseases would run to over 100.

2. More Energy:

a. Boosts ATP production (cellular energy); unlike energy drinks that go up and down, Glutathione produces sustained energy at the cellular level.

3. Cleans the Cells:

a. Detoxifies the body of impurities; Primary Detoxifier of the Cell, over 80,000 chemicals and other toxins we are exposed to many of these harmful chemicals and toxins that accumulate in the cells. Glutathione carries these impurities from the cell to the liver or kidneys to be disposed of.

4. Immune System:

a. Energizes and protects the immune system; our immune cells are designed to protect us, but what protects the immune cell? Glutathione is the protector of the immune cell and allows newly formed immune cells to proliferate to attack germs and viruses.

5. Oxidative Stress:

a. Reduces oxidative stress; Oxidative stress is the most aggressive destructive force that assaults the cell. Cells manufacture a number of antioxidants to counter oxidative stress. Glutathione plays a primary role in neutralizing many different types of free radicals and supporting our antioxidant defense system.

6. Antioxidant:

a. Glutathione is a Master Antioxidant. Everyone has heard of Vitamin C. Glutathione is 1,000,000 times more effective than Vitamin C as an Antioxidant. Antioxidant is to clean your cells of free radicals that cause diseases.

7. Chelator:

a. Is a Powerful Chealtor of Heavy Metals, Glutathione cleans the blood of these heavy metals that cause heart and other problems. Heavy metals enter our cells in the same manner as chemical toxins. Fortunately, they can be removed from the cell by a process of Chelation, and glutathione is one of the cells most powerful chelating agents.

8. Anti Aging, Mitochondrial DNA;

a. Is the Protector of Mitochondrial DNA; the breakdown of the mitochondrial DNA accelerates aging and increases cell death. Glutathione is the protector of the Mitochondrial DNA, and the lower the glutathione level, the more vulnerable this DNA becomes to breakage.

9. Nucleus of Cell;

a. Is the Protector of the Nucleus of the Cell; the nucleus of the cell regulates all cell activity and protecting it is critical to the health of the cell and its optimal function. When present in sufficient amounts, glutathione gives the nucleus the protection it needs.

10. Is the Re-Utilizing Agent of ingested Antioxidants?

a. Antioxidants that are ingested that are not manufactured by the body such as vitamin C and E, once spent cannot be re-utilized by the cell unless they are first converted into a usable status. Glutathione is the agent that converts those antioxidants into a state that can be utilized by the cell.

11. Reducing agent for Hemoglobin, Allowing it to transport Oxygen to every cell;

a. The purpose of hemoglobin is to carry oxygen to all living cells. However, when it is oxidized it cannot carry an oxygen molecule and must first be reduced to an acceptable state. Glutathione protects hemoglobin from oxidizing agents and can also reduce the oxidized form to make this possible.

Here is to your health,

• Upvote 1

If you can catch skin tags when they're relatively small, you can pinch 'em off with a fingernail clipper. They don't even bleed unless you mess with them; they seem to self-seal with the cutting. Instant! But be sure to clip right at the neck, that's where they're smallest and have the least blood supply. If they're small, it doesn't even hurt.

Thanks Brokenomore.... I have gotten 2 on my eyelid.... so cutting was out of the question for me !!!! but the oil of oregano really did work and quick with just 1 drop per day, I will remember what you said for other areas, I'm sure it's quicker and less smelly :D

For sleep

You can get human grade catnip from the bulk foods part of your store. Boil/simmer about two tablespoon full in a small sauce pan until it is the color of dark tea. Strain and drink. DO NOT ADD SUGAR! May taste bad but has strong CNS suppressing components.

GREEN TEA TO SAVE YOUR TEETH!

This works 100% of the time! Get quick rid of toothaches and eventual rootcanals:

When I experience toothaches (there actually your gums that are infected and bothering you) I grab hold of some green tea-and just green tea, no other ingredient added-

Boil some water.

pour a cup

soak green tea bag for about 15 minutes (remember the longer you soak the bag, the stronger it will get)

do not add sugar or honey!

do not drink it hot, of course. or cold.

wait until it become room temp, then drink it

wait and feel the results

the infection will drain from your gums from the awesome power of green tea.

Green tea is good for all kinds of ailments, by the way. its powerful stuff. have it three times a week or so...;)

:rolleyes:

Edited by chocolate1
  • Upvote 1

DRINK WATER!!!!!! :)

Fereydoon Batmanghelidj, M.D., an internationally renowned researcher, author and advocate of the natural healing power of water, was born in Iran in 1931. He attended Fettes College in Scotland and was a graduate of St. Mary’s Hospital Medical School of London University, where he studied under Sir Alexander Fleming, who shared the Nobel Prize for the discovery of penicillin.

http://www.watercure.com/wondersofwater.html

Excellent suggestions! :twothumbs:

Any one have thoughts on these 3:

1. How to bring down the level of Iron in your blood...other than reduce red meats?

2. Home remedies for Fatty liver (yes I know reduce Alcohol consumption but what else?)

3. Here are some of the incredible benefits of Omega 3:

Cardiovascular health

Most studies support the recommendation that regular consumption of fatty fish, such as tuna and mackerel, is good for heart health. 1

This is mainly through improved cardiovascular function and a beneficial effect on blood cholesterol levels.

Brain development and function

The brain and nervous system contain a lot of DHA, known to be important for optimal vision and communication between brain cells. It is thought that critical times for obtaining dietary DHA are; during pregnancy and breastfeeding, in infancy and in older age (when eyesight and brain function can start to decline). 1

Mental health

Long chain omega-3 fats may help improve symptoms of behavioural disorders (such as ADHD), depression, bipolar disorder and agerelated dementia, though the evidence is limited at this stage. 1

Full-term pregnancy

Eating fish once a week in early stages of pregnancy may help guard against pre-term delivery.

Inflammatory disease

There is evidence that fish oils can modulate immune responses, improving symptoms of inflammatory diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, cystic fibrosis and inflammatory bowel disease. Of these, rheumatoid arthritis is the only condition that shows good evidence of a potential benefit from DHA and EPA, though it

is required in higher doses than could be achieved by diet alone. 1

This means a combination of regular fish consumption and fish oil supplements may give the best benefit.

Colorectal cancer

A recent Japanese study indicated that regular consumption of fish and fish products seems to protect against colorectal cancer. 3 More research is required to better establish this.

Adequate intake (AI) and upper limit (UL) recommendations for long chain omega-3 fats in New Zealand and Australia were published last year.

The UL recommendation for all ages is 3,000 mg per day. There is no lower recommended limit, as the human body can make its own long chain omega-3 fatty acids from shorter chain omega-fats. Evidence for the health benefits is mainly from consumption of long chain omega-3 fats, either from fish or supplement sources. The AI levels for children aged 1-13 years range from 40-70mg per day and the AI levels for teenagers and adults over 14 years range

from 85 - 160mg per day. There is no AI or UL set for infants under the age of one year. Shorter chain omega-3 fats occur naturally in a variety of plant sources (including canola oil, olive oil, seeds and nuts). However, the only naturally occurring long-chain omega-3 fats in the diet are from marine sources such as fish (especially oily fish like tuna), crustaceans and shellfish. * North American figures obtained from http://dhaomega3.org/FoodSources/dietarysources.htm

Excellent suggestions! :twothumbs:

Any one have thoughts on these 3:

1. How to bring down the level of Iron in your blood...other than reduce red meats?

2. Home remedies for Fatty liver (yes I know reduce Alcohol consumption but what else?)

1. Give blood every 4-6 weeks until iron levels are desireable, then give every 3-6 months to maintain.

2. I used a "liver cleanse" product-not exactly a home remedy, but works really well. :) Barley grass juice is really good, too.

• Upvote 2

Here is one for hiccups: Count the seconds between hiccups. On the next hiccup count the seconds minus 2 counts; at this point take a deep breath and hold your breath while counting 3X the number without releasing your breath; then release and breath normally. If it starts again, repeat the process only hold the count for 4X and release. (This works for me.)

Now, if this didn't work, hold your breath for 4 minutes. You will pass out and your hiccups will have stopped completely. :(:D

The first one is real.

No more tummy aches from Coffee Acidities! No more sleepless nights, Lose weight!

*Anti-tumor effect , *Cancer Treatment, *Plaque Build-Up, *Immune Dysfunction Syndromes,

*Alzheimer's disease, *Contact Dermatitis, *Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, *Debility, *Chronic Hepatitis,

*Insomnia, *Neuroses, *General anxiety, *High Blood Pressure, *Inhibit Platelet Aggregation,

*Liver failure, *Cholesterol, *Asthma, *Conjunctivitis

For the Nerves:

Reishi mushrooms have been traditionally recommended by Chinese and Japanese herbalists

for insomnia due to their "sleep-promoting factor".(1) Long-term use causes a significant promotion

of slow wave sleep1. Reishi mushrooms are prescribed in China for a number of psychiatric and

neurological afflictions, including diseases involving the muscles, anorexia, and debility following

lengthy illnesses.(3)

In Japan, the dried "mycelium" of Reishi the root-like body that produces mushrooms has been

found to be highly effective in the treatment of neuroses caused by "environmental stress".(1)

In addition, in an eight-month study of Alzheimer's disease, patients taking a Reishi mycelium

product demonstrated significant improvement.

In China, Reishi is used for its muscle relaxing and analgesic (pain-inhibiting) effects. In one study,

Reishi alleviated anxiety in 18 of 20 patients after four months' use. It was concluded that the

mushroom has an essentially "calmative function", but is neither a narcotic nor a hypnotic.

Immune System:

Ganoderma Lucidum contains high concentration of Organic Germanium, Polysaccharides

and Triterpenes. These active components are proven to strengthen our immunity cells and

improve our immune system.

Cardiotonic:

For centuries, Reishi has been known as a cardiotonic herb. It was prescribed routinely to

those with a "knotted and tight chest" symptoms consistent with both stress and/or coronary

artery disease-related angina. Researchers in China found that Reishi improved the blood

flow and lowered oxygen consumption in the heart muscle.(3) Similar results were also found by

Japanese scientists.(1,4 ) They found that Reishi contains ganoderic acids (which belong to a

group of natural substances called "triterpenes") which lower high blood pressure, lower

cholesterol, and inhibit platelet aggregation (the clumping together of blood cells), which

can lead to heart attacks and other circulation problems.

In a six-month clinical trial performed in a university hospital in Tokyo, nearly half (47.5%) of 53

hypertensive patients lowered their blood pressure by 10-19 mmHg, and 10% of the subjects

dropped their pressures 20-29 mmHg (both systolic and diastolic readings) after taking Reishi

extract.1 Similar results were observed in a Chinese clinical trial without any side-effects.(1) Another

large Reishi study in China found that low density lipoprotein (LDL the harmful cholesterol) levels

dropped in 68% of 90 patients following only one to four months of Reishi use.e.

Recently, Russian scientists have taken an interest in Reishi. They found that in addition to all

the cardiovascular benefits mentioned above, Reishi showed a significant preventive and therapeutic

action against plaque build-up ("plaque" is a fatty goo which is comprised of a combination of

oxidized cholesterol, calcium, and degenerated white blood cells ["foam cells"]. It is deposited

on the walls of arteries which restricts blood flow by narrowing the passage within arteries resulting

in atherosclerosis).

Cancer:

Studies of Reishi in cancer research have been largely conducted in Japan, where Reishi was

scientifically proven to have an anti-tumor effect. This research has continued in Korea, Japan,

and China.

An example of Reishi's cancer-fighting potential occurred in the summer of 1986. A 39 -year old

Japanese woman approached Dr. Fukumi Morishige, M.D., Ph.D, a renowned Japanese

surgeon and a member of the Linus Pauling Institute of Science and Medicine, for help in

treating her lung cancer. It was a complicated case, and she had been refused an operation by

several hospitals. Hopeless, she returned home where she found her husband had collected

Reishi in the forests. He boiled the mushroom and gave it to her to drink as a tea.

While this was going on, she begged Dr. Morishige to do something for her cancer, regardless

of its very advanced stage. From what was evident six months earlier, Morishige was surpriseded

when he found no increase in swelling. Then he looked at her X-rays. Something wasn't right: her

tumor showed as only a trace on the X-ray. When she told him she had been drinking Reishi

tea, Morishige operated with great curiosity. He was "astonished" to find only scar tissue, and

although cancerous cells remained, they were now benign.

That was the impetus for Dr. Morishige to begin his studies of Reishi as a treatment for cancer

especially cases given up as hopeless. Dr. Morishige now believes that Reishi is also an

effective cancer preventive. The active anti-cancer constituents in Reishi are called Beta-D-glucan.

Beta-D-glucan is a polysaccharide basically a huge sugar molecule made up of many little sugar

molecules chained together bound to amino acids. These intricate sugars stimulate or modulate

the immune system by activating immune cells such as macrophage and helper T-cells, as well as

increase the immunoglobin levels (immunoglobins are specific types of antibodies) to produce a

heightened response to foreign cells, whether bacteria, viruses, or tumor cells.

Anti-Allergic /Anti-Inflammatory Actions:

During the 1970s and 1980s, Reishi's anti-allergy action became the subject of ongoing research

in both China and Japan. Studies showed that Reishi extract significantly inhibited all four types

of allergic reactions, including positive effects against asthma and contact dermatitis. In 1990,

researchers at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio found that Reishi

could be effectively used in treating stiff necks, stiff shoulders, conjunctivitis (inflammation of the

fine membrane lining the eye and eyelids), bronchitis, rheumatism, and improving "competence"

of the immune system without any significant side-effects.(6)

Healing the Liver:

Reishi is commonly prescribed in China for the treatment of chronic hepatitis. In treatments

lasting 2 to 15 weeks, the overall rate of efficiency was 70.7 to 98.0%.(4) In Japan, Reishi extract

has been reported to be effective in treating patients with liver failure.(1) In animal studies of mice

with carbon tetrachloride-induced hepatitis, the extent of liver damage was significantly inhibited

by continuous dosing with Reishi tincture, and the regeneration of the liver was promoted.(7)

Recent Applications:

As the "Medicine of Kings", Reishi is widely used for different purposes. It is used for symptomatic

relief of arthritis and of menopausal anxiety. It is also used in treating allergic asthma,

hypertension, hypothyroidism, bronchitis, insomnia, general anxiety and stress, and

cardiovascular problems. Reishi also is often the main ingredient in herbal formulas for immune

dysfunction syndromes, such as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

Ganoderma can be used as a supplement during chemotherapy or radiotherapy to reduce

side-effects such as fatigue, loss of appetite, hair loss, bone marrow suppression and risk of

infection. It can also reduce the toxic and side effects and mitigate the pains during

chemotherapy and radiotherapy, in particular to cancer patients at terminal stages for prolonging their lives and improving their living quality. Healthy Coffee! "Coffee Beast Cafe!"

Order from Coffee Beast Cafe! Proceeds help "Life Skills for Youth"

Edited by MovieMaker
  • Upvote 3

DRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH

It is popular in Japan today to drink water immediately after waking up every morning. Furthermore, scientific tests have proven its value.. We publish below a description of use of water for our readers. For old and serious diseases as well as modern illnesses the water treatment had been found successful by a Japanese medical society as a 100% cure for the following diseases:

Headache, body ache, heart system, arthritis, fast heart beat, epilepsy, excess fatness, bronchitis asthma, TB, meningitis, kidney and urine diseases, vomiting, gastritis, diarrhea, piles, diabetes, constipation, all eye diseases, womb, cancer and menstrual disorders, ear nose and throat diseases.

METHOD OF TREATMENT

1. As you wake up in the morning before brushing teeth, drink 4 x 160ml glasses of water

2. Brush and clean the mouth but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minutes

3. After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal.

4. After 15 minutes of breakfast, lunch and dinner do not eat or drink anything for 2 hours

5. Those who are old or sick and are unable to drink 4 glasses of water at the beginning may commence by taking little water and gradually increase it to 4 glasses per day.

6. The above method of treatment will cure diseases of the sick and others can enjoy a healthy life.

The following list gives the number of days of treatment required to cure/control/reduce main diseases:

1. High Blood Pressure (30 days)

2. Gastric (10 days)

3. Diabetes (30 days)

4. Constipation (10 days)

5. Cancer (180 days)

6. TB (90 days)

7. Arthritis patients should follow the above treatment only for 3 days in the 1st week, and from 2nd week onwards - daily.

This treatment method has no side effects, however at the commencement of treatment you may have to urinate a few times.

It is better if we continue this and make this procedure as a routine work in our life. Drink Water and Stay healthy and Active.

This makes sense .. The Chinese and Japanese drink hot tea with their meals ..not cold water. Maybe it is time we adopt their drinking habit while eating!!! Nothing to lose, everything to gain...

For those who like to drink cold water, this article is applicable to you.

It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion.

Once this "sludge" reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food.. It will line the intestine.

Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.

A serious note about heart attacks:

* Women should know that not every heart attack symptom is going to be the left arm hurting,

* Be aware of intense pain in the jaw line.

* You may never have the first chest pain during the course of a heart attack.

* Nausea and intense sweating are also common symptoms.

* 60% of people who have a heart attack while they are asleep do not wake up.

* Pain in the jaw can wake you from a sound sleep.. Let's be careful and be aware.. The more we know, the better chance we could survive...

A cardiologist says if everyone who gets this mail sends it to everyone they know, you can be sure that we'll save at least one life...

It's been said that God first separated the salt water from the fresh, made dry land, planted a garden, made animals and fish... All before making a human. He made and provided what we'd need before we were born. These are best & more powerful when eaten raw. We're such slow learners...

God left us a great clue as to what foods help what part of our body!

God's Pharmacy! Amazing!

A sliced Carrot looks like the human eye. The pupil, iris and radiating lines look just like the human eye... And YES, science now shows carrots greatly enhance blood flow to and function of the eyes.

A Tomato has four chambers and is red. The heart has four chambers and is red. All of the research shows tomatoes are loaded with lycopine and are indeed pure heart and blood food

Grapes hang in a cluster that has the shape of the heart. Each grape looks like a blood cell and all of the research today shows grapes are also profound heart and blood vitalizing food.

A Walnut looks like a little brain, a left and right hemisphere, upper cerebrums and lower cerebellums. Even the wrinkles or folds on the nut are just like the neo-cortex. We now know walnuts help develop more than three (3) dozen neuron-transmitters for brain function.

Kidney Beans actually heal and help maintain kidney function and yes, they look exactly like the human kidneys.

Celery, Bok Choy, Rhubarb and many more look just like bones. These foods specifically target bone strength. Bones are 23% sodium and these foods are 23% sodium. If you don't have enough sodium in your diet, the body pulls it from the bones, thus making them weak. These foods replenish the skeletal needs of the body..

Avocadoes, Eggplant and Pears target the health and function of the womb and cervix of the female - they look just like these organs. Today's research shows that when a woman eats one avocado a week, it balances hormones, sheds unwanted birth weight, and prevents cervical cancers. And how profound is this? It takes exactly nine (9) months to grow an avocado from blossom to ripened fruit. There are over 14,000 photolytic chemical constituents of nutrition in each one of these foods (modern science has only studied and named about 141 of them).

Figs are full of seeds and hang in twos when they grow. Figs increase the mobility of male sperm and increase the numbers of Sperm as well to overcome male sterility.

Sweet Potatoes look like the pancreas and actually balance the glycemic index of diabetics.

Olives assist the health and function of the ovaries

Oranges, Grapefruits, and other Citrus fruits look just like the mammary glands of the female and actually assist the health of the breasts and the movement of lymph in and out of the breasts.

Onions look like the body's cells. Today's research shows onions help clear waste materials from all of the body cells. They even produce tears which wash the epithelial layers of the eyes. A working companion, Garlic, also helps eliminate waste materials and dangerous free radicals from the body.

• Upvote 4

Delta that is truly amazing :o

Think my top tip is Honey. As long as it is real Honey, mass produced Honey which has no pollen in it is useless.

If you are lucky enough to able to produce it yourself or buy from a very local source, it can rid you of many allergies, such as hayfever.

Only one benefit though, there are squillions :D

• Upvote 1

DRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH

It is popular in Japan today to drink water immediately after waking up every morning. Furthermore, scientific tests have proven its value.. We publish below a description of use of water for our readers. For old and serious diseases as well as modern illnesses the water treatment had been found successful by a Japanese medical society as a 100% cure for the following diseases:

Headache, body ache, heart system, arthritis, fast heart beat, epilepsy, excess fatness, bronchitis asthma, TB, meningitis, kidney and urine diseases, vomiting, gastritis, diarrhea, piles, diabetes, constipation, all eye diseases, womb, cancer and menstrual disorders, ear nose and throat diseases.

METHOD OF TREATMENT

1. As you wake up in the morning before brushing teeth, drink 4 x 160ml glasses of water

2. Brush and clean the mouth but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minutes

3. After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal.

4. After 15 minutes of breakfast, lunch and dinner do not eat or drink anything for 2 hours

5. Those who are old or sick and are unable to drink 4 glasses of water at the beginning may commence by taking little water and gradually increase it to 4 glasses per day.

6. The above method of treatment will cure diseases of the sick and others can enjoy a healthy life.

The following list gives the number of days of treatment required to cure/control/reduce main diseases:

1. High Blood Pressure (30 days)

2. Gastric (10 days)

3. Diabetes (30 days)

4. Constipation (10 days)

5. Cancer (180 days)

6. TB (90 days)

7. Arthritis patients should follow the above treatment only for 3 days in the 1st week, and from 2nd week onwards - daily.

This treatment method has no side effects, however at the commencement of treatment you may have to urinate a few times.

It is better if we continue this and make this procedure as a routine work in our life. Drink Water and Stay healthy and Active.

This makes sense .. The Chinese and Japanese drink hot tea with their meals ..not cold water. Maybe it is time we adopt their drinking habit while eating!!! Nothing to lose, everything to gain...

For those who like to drink cold water, this article is applicable to you.

It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion.

Once this "sludge" reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food.. It will line the intestine.

Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.

A serious note about heart attacks:

* Women should know that not every heart attack symptom is going to be the left arm hurting,

* Be aware of intense pain in the jaw line.

* You may never have the first chest pain during the course of a heart attack.

* Nausea and intense sweating are also common symptoms.

* 60% of people who have a heart attack while they are asleep do not wake up.

* Pain in the jaw can wake you from a sound sleep.. Let's be careful and be aware.. The more we know, the better chance we could survive...

A cardiologist says if everyone who gets this mail sends it to everyone they know, you can be sure that we'll save at least one life...

It's been said that God first separated the salt water from the fresh, made dry land, planted a garden, made animals and fish... All before making a human. He made and provided what we'd need before we were born. These are best & more powerful when eaten raw. We're such slow learners...

God left us a great clue as to what foods help what part of our body!

God's Pharmacy! Amazing!

A sliced Carrot looks like the human eye. The pupil, iris and radiating lines look just like the human eye... And YES, science now shows carrots greatly enhance blood flow to and function of the eyes.

A Tomato has four chambers and is red. The heart has four chambers and is red. All of the research shows tomatoes are loaded with lycopine and are indeed pure heart and blood food

Grapes hang in a cluster that has the shape of the heart. Each grape looks like a blood cell and all of the research today shows grapes are also profound heart and blood vitalizing food.

A Walnut looks like a little brain, a left and right hemisphere, upper cerebrums and lower cerebellums. Even the wrinkles or folds on the nut are just like the neo-cortex. We now know walnuts help develop more than three (3) dozen neuron-transmitters for brain function.

Kidney Beans actually heal and help maintain kidney function and yes, they look exactly like the human kidneys.

Celery, Bok Choy, Rhubarb and many more look just like bones. These foods specifically target bone strength. Bones are 23% sodium and these foods are 23% sodium. If you don't have enough sodium in your diet, the body pulls it from the bones, thus making them weak. These foods replenish the skeletal needs of the body..

Avocadoes, Eggplant and Pears target the health and function of the womb and cervix of the female - they look just like these organs. Today's research shows that when a woman eats one avocado a week, it balances hormones, sheds unwanted birth weight, and prevents cervical cancers. And how profound is this? It takes exactly nine (9) months to grow an avocado from blossom to ripened fruit. There are over 14,000 photolytic chemical constituents of nutrition in each one of these foods (modern science has only studied and named about 141 of them).

Figs are full of seeds and hang in twos when they grow. Figs increase the mobility of male sperm and increase the numbers of Sperm as well to overcome male sterility.

Sweet Potatoes look like the pancreas and actually balance the glycemic index of diabetics.

Olives assist the health and function of the ovaries

Oranges, Grapefruits, and other Citrus fruits look just like the mammary glands of the female and actually assist the health of the breasts and the movement of lymph in and out of the breasts.

Onions look like the body's cells. Today's research shows onions help clear waste materials from all of the body cells. They even produce tears which wash the epithelial layers of the eyes. A working companion, Garlic, also helps eliminate waste materials and dangerous free radicals from the body.

"You've just given me too much damn information!" laugh.giflaugh.gifIm only kidding, of course!

I could not resist the opportunity to quote one of my most dramatic and 'busy' employees. She loves to make an appointment to come in and see me because she has "a lot of important questions" which really only amount to asking about her next pay increase for all of the "hard work" (cakewalk position) "and long hours" (37) that she puts into the Organization and again ask's why I will not terminate one of the male employees in the unit down hall who "doesn't do anything" (he won't sleep with her). She comes in with great pomp-late of course- and plenty of makeup. She has slept with many of the male employees here over the years while claiming to have a boyfriend all along. If she only knew how many of the other employees get a huge kick out of her 95lb frame (she's 5'9") in high-heels, the big attitude and all that powder and mascara on her face....

sad.gifblink.gifcool.gif

Edited by chocolate1
  • Upvote 1

I've been on a supplement for about a year and a half that has done some good things for me. I have a degenerative bone issue with my left ankle (left over from an ankle injury in 2004) that had me taking 600-800 Mg of Naproxen a day so it wouldn't ache. For about the last year I don't take anything, and back to running 2-3 miles about 3 times a week. Lots of other little benefits I've seen. I've also personally seen some great things with others who are taking it too. This is something new to the market - and it's coming in the opposite way that something like this normally does, because the people owning the patents refused to sell to Big Pharmaceuticals because they were afraid they would just bury it.

It's called ASEA, and it is the only stable perfectly balanced mixture of reactive molecules that exist outside of the body. These reactive molecules, or redox signaling molecules, are foundational to cellular health. This product is based on more than 16 years of research, has over 30 international patents, making it a safe and natural way to help your body function as it should. The components in ASEA are native to the body and consistent with its natural chemical balance.

- increases antioxidant efficiency of glutathione peroxidase and superoxide dismutase (SOD) inside living cells more than 500%

-significantly stimulates the production of the master antioxidants inside the cells without causing an inflammatory response.

-significantly increases the efficiency of communication signals between cells, those involved in cell damage detection, cell repair, and cell replacement.

I'll admit I'm a distributor, but more than anything I'm a believer in this product. Won't post any outside links here, I might go against the TOS. (Might be pushing the envelope as is...)

If you want to find out more, you can get hold of me through my profile.

Delta that is truly amazing :o

Think my top tip is Honey. As long as it is real Honey, mass produced Honey which has no pollen in it is useless.

If you are lucky enough to able to produce it yourself or buy from a very local source, it can rid you of many allergies, such as hayfever.

Only one benefit though, there are squillions :D

Good topic! :twothumbs: WATER, raw apple cider vinegar, raw honey, cinnamon. search the benefits of raw honey and cinnamon! I am going to checkout each one I'm not already using. To better health for all that seek it, to enjoy our blessing! GO RV!!! :woot:

The body is not supposed to be able to get sick when it's PH is properly in balance.

Apple cider vinegar makes the body the proper PH.

Over about a 1 - 2 year span, I was getting severe sore throats about every 6-8 weeks for a week long at a time. I started drinking apple cider vinegar and cayenne pepper every day (just carried a glass juice jar around with me or at my desk and drank through out the day) and after about 6 months I had not gotten one sore throat, it's been about 2 years now and I just drink it about once a week or so for maintenance........no sore throats!

About 1 tablespoon vinegar, 1 teaspoon cayenne to about 10oz non-chlorinated/non-flourinated water, shake and drink throughout the day.

(The cayenne helps circulation.) It doesn't taste great but you get used to it, and is actually very neutralizing for the digestive system.

• Upvote 1

I've been on a supplement for about a year and a half that has done some good things for me. I have a degenerative bone issue with my left ankle (left over from an ankle injury in 2004) that had me taking 600-800 Mg of Naproxen a day so it wouldn't ache. For about the last year I don't take anything, and back to running 2-3 miles about 3 times a week. Lots of other little benefits I've seen. I've also personally seen some great things with others who are taking it too. This is something new to the market - and it's coming in the opposite way that something like this normally does, because the people owning the patents refused to sell to Big Pharmaceuticals because they were afraid they would just bury it.

It's called ASEA, and it is the only stable perfectly balanced mixture of reactive molecules that exist outside of the body. These reactive molecules, or redox signaling molecules, are foundational to cellular health. This product is based on more than 16 years of research, has over 30 international patents, making it a safe and natural way to help your body function as it should. The components in ASEA are native to the body and consistent with its natural chemical balance.

- increases antioxidant efficiency of glutathione peroxidase and superoxide dismutase (SOD) inside living cells more than 500%

-significantly stimulates the production of the master antioxidants inside the cells without causing an inflammatory response.

-significantly increases the efficiency of communication signals between cells, those involved in cell damage detection, cell repair, and cell replacement.

I'll admit I'm a distributor, but more than anything I'm a believer in this product. Won't post any outside links here, I might go against the TOS. (Might be pushing the envelope as is...)

If you want to find out more, you can get hold of me through my profile.

sounds like the same supplement I take ( I thought you were reading one of my brochures ;) ).....but mine comes from another company and yes I'm a distributor also