Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iran

Biker

Iran will defend Syria against any possible Military Attacks

November 16, 2011

Iran will defend Syria against any possible Military Attacks

Earlier this year, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad underlined that Tehran would maintain and reinvigorate its alliance with Syria under any kind of condition and would defend Damascus against any possible military aggression by the West.

A senior Iranian lawmaker cautioned the US to take Tehran's tough warnings against a military intervention in Syria seriously, stressing that the Syrian people will not tolerate foreign interference in their country's affairs.

"Iran's warning against intervention in Syria's affairs is serious and it is in the interest of the Americans to avoid meddling in Islamic states' affairs," Vice-Chairman of the parliament's National Security and Foreign Policy Commission Hossein Ebrahimi told FNA on Wednesday.

He added that Muslim states will not allow Washington to turn Syria into another Iraq for the sake of Israel's interests.

Continues ...read more ..

Read more »

Posted by kel at 11/16/2011 08:43:00 PM Labels: Iran and Syria

Is this Moron asking to get his countrys ass kiked or what. :blink:

I dont no but its like going to a gun fight with a butcher knif. :unsure:

I think Iran has already got their hands on a nuke somehow, and that is why they keep taunting America so they will have an excuse to use it. Also I believe China and Russia may have an agreement to help Iran if they are attacked. The US should really keep their nose out of all these muslim's business, and only deal with them if they come against the US. China or Russia may have supplied Iran with some nukes.

• Upvote 1

If I were Iran, I'd be more worried that the US may strike them vs Syria. Would Syria come to Iran's defense? The downfall of Syria is in the cards, their own people will eventually bring them down. Jordan is the first Arab country to come forward and tell the dictator to take off.

It's one thing for a terrorist organization to use a N bomb vs a country. A terrorist organization can "hide" and remain stealthy...at least for awhile. However, if Iran were to use a bomb against us or even Israel, there would be a big hole where the country used to be a few days later. They know that, so it is merely saber rattling.

Edited by 14Mil

I think Iran has already got their hands on a nuke somehow, and that is why they keep taunting America so they will have an excuse to use it. Also I believe China and Russia may have an agreement to help Iran if they are attacked. The US should really keep their nose out of all these muslim's business, and only deal with them if they come against the US. China or Russia may have supplied Iran with some nukes.

Russi is the one who built irans nuclear facilities. How washington let that happen is beyond me. Russians are NOT friends. Never were, never will be. Should have listened to general patton when we had the chance.

• Upvote 1

Since we have multiple Defense agreements with Isreal, and the Arab league has kicked Syria out,

and after the Irains President in the U.N.s act of insanity is there any doubt about the fact they will act

with W.M.Ds?

When they do I strongly suggest that we accidently on purpose launch several I.C.Bs onto stratigic targets,

not to hurt the innocent captured citizens of Iran, but to eliminate the INSANITY! :rolleyes:

If I were Iran, I'd be more worried that the US may strike them vs Syria. Would Syria come to Iran's defense? The downfall of Syria is in the cards, their own people will eventually bring them down. Jordan is the first Arab country to come forward and tell the dictator to take off.

It's one thing for a terrorist organization to use a N bomb vs a country. A terrorist organization can "hide" and remain stealthy...at least for awhile. However, if Iran were to use a bomb against us or even Israel, there would be a big hole where the country used to be a few days later. They know that, so it is merely saber rattling.

I agree with most of what you say, however the piece I believe you are missing (along with most "westerners") is that they generally do not care if we blow them into oblivion. As a matter-of-fact, if we do, they believe they will be greatly rewarded in the next life.

A common thread that many people I know have agreed upon is that the majority of ME people they have worked and interacted with do not have the sense of "being an individual" that we have in the west. Their "survival" drive is much different than ours, and that is demonstrated by suicide bombers. It is just a cultural difference.

Certainly the more educated a person becomes the less the follow anything blindly, but if your leadership controls information, education, and beliefs they are indeed shaping their society. Dying as a result of killing (or attempting to kill) infidels is a great privileged, so the threat of being bombed can be an enticement rather than a deterrent. Allah will either protect them, or reward them after death.

Too bad the men don't have more experience with women, or they might understand that it may well be more of a curse than blessing to have 72 virgins waiting for them (and what must they look like to still be...), and then again I suppose if they still believe they can order around, beat,control, and keep the women in burkas then it may be ideal for them.

250px-72-houris.jpg

Russi is the one who built irans nuclear facilities. How washington let that happen is beyond me. Russians are NOT friends. Never were, never will be. Should have listened to general patton when we had the chance.

I have a pretty good idea how "Washington" allowed it to happen...I agree about Patton.

Since we have multiple Defense agreements with Isreal, and the Arab league has kicked Syria out,

and after the Irains President in the U.N.s act of insanity is there any doubt about the fact they will act

with W.M.Ds?

When they do I strongly suggest that we accidently on purpose launch several I.C.Bs onto stratigic targets,

not to hurt the innocent captured citizens of Iran, but to eliminate the INSANITY! :rolleyes:

Well put (placed?)!

• Upvote 1

Caye98,

You make way too much sense. Having spent 4 years in Bahrain...can't argue with anything you've stated. Also, they kind of have the Big Brother attitude. While they like to fight among themselves, they get really mad if someone else outside the family starts picking on one if their little brothers.

It will be interesting to see how the ME evolves in the decades ahead...as a redistribution of wealth allows them to become more education and more free thinkers. Funny, I usually write on religious topics and your comments seem specifically applicable to that as well. Specifically: Certainly the more educated a person becomes the less they follow anything blindly, but if your leadership controls information, education, and beliefs they are indeed shaping their society.

I firmly believe that the internet and cable TV has done more to wake up that part of the world on what is possible. I remember many a times talking to the locals and they actually believe that Bay Watch was an actual depiction of how American's lived. If only we had a Pamela Anderson in every living room..or other rooms in the house, who would need 72 novelist, when you can have the Queen Bee at your Knees . :eyebrows:

Well said!