Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cash in location?

genique05

Just need some clarification on this! I appreciate all helpful info :) Talking to a friend today who is not invested said if & when the RV happens, we'll have to travel to certain states to do a cash in? I live in VA and if I had to travel to Richmond to cash in, I can. If I have to travel to CA or NY, that might be a problem for me. Does anyone have more insite on this? Thanks again:)

• Upvote 1

Just need some clarification on this! I appreciate all helpful info :) Talking to a friend today who is not invested said if & when the RV happens, we'll have to travel to certain states to do a cash in? I live in VA and if I had to travel to Richmond to cash in, I can. If I have to travel to CA or NY, that might be a problem for me. Does anyone have more insite on this? Thanks again:)

Since your are VIP, you will receive information from Adam on cash in sites. I don't believe you will have to travel out of state. ;)

Don't worry about it. If it RV's then you'll have enough money to travel to CA then on to Hawaii for a month!! :D

You will absolutely not have to travel, especially since you're a VIP member. Have you read the Cash In Guide? If not, please do! You can get it here: http://dinarnews.net/cashinguide.php

Yes Sir, I did. :) Maybe I missed that part lol it was a few months ago. Thank you Adam for all you do! It means a lot to me that you personally took time to answer my question :D Thanks again!

Be blessed & Encouraged!

Genique05

PS. I just took advantage of the 25% discount membership for six months about ten minutes ago. Is it suppose to show up under my subscriptions?

• Upvote 1

If you have a bank in your town, then you won't have to travel far.

Sure, if you're willing to take "whatever" they give you, go to the first bank you see! Personally, I've been shopping rates for a long time and I'm willing to travel a little bit to get more in my pocket at the end of this deal.

I didn't wait all these years to take the first sucker deal presented to me at my corner bank, that's for sure! :)

• Upvote 2

Sure, if you're willing to take "whatever" they give you, go to the first bank you see! Personally, I've been shopping rates for a long time and I'm willing to travel a little bit to get more in my pocket at the end of this deal.

I didn't wait all these years to take the first sucker deal presented to me at my corner bank, that's for sure! :)

I guess maybe I made an assumption that genique05 couldn't travel do to monetary restraints. If this is the case then genique05 would be able to hit the first bank available and cash in one note for travel money to get to the bank that offers the best deal.

genique05, if it wasn't a monetary restraint you were referencing then I would agree with Adam and shop for the best exchange rate too.

• Upvote 1

Personally I plan on traveling to cash in. The last thing I need is a word getting out locally from the tellers at my bank ( I know some of them on a more personal level) that I suddenly have this new wealth. I plan on staying as low key as possible, so will be traveling to at least another town to cash in. I live in what I consider a farly large town, but it still a "small community" and rumors can burn through and get back to you in a matter of days.

Not that I'm overly paranoid, but I don't need a lot of people knowing I have a sudden increase in funding - at least until I've "dotted the I's and crossed the T's" on all the things I'm doing to protect the investment.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I guess maybe I made an assumption that genique05 couldn't travel do to monetary restraints. If this is the case then genique05 would be able to hit the first bank available and cash in one note for travel money to get to the bank that offers the best deal.

genique05, if it wasn't a monetary restraint you were referencing then I would agree with Adam and shop for the best exchange rate too.

There are some of us, on this plan, who would have to travel up the road a piece and then hit a bank, and repeat that until we get to a favored bank location. Are we talking about having to travel a very long distance? Or are we talking about banks available in all major cities?

There are some of us, on this plan, who would have to travel up the road a piece and then hit a bank, and repeat that until we get to a favored bank location. Are we talking about having to travel a very long distance? Or are we talking about banks available in all major cities?

I see you are a VIP member - you should be asking this in the VIP section. The answers you get in there are different than the ones you get out here.

:twocents: <---- and a whole lot more.

Personally I plan on traveling to cash in. The last thing I need is a word getting out locally from the tellers at my bank ( I know some of them on a more personal level) that I suddenly have this new wealth. I plan on staying as low key as possible, so will be traveling to at least another town to cash in. I live in what I consider a farly large town, but it still a "small community" and rumors can burn through and get back to you in a matter of days.

Not that I'm overly paranoid, but I don't need a lot of people knowing I have a sudden increase in funding - at least until I've "dotted the I's and crossed the T's" on all the things I'm doing to protect the investment.

I lve in a small town, and if word got out about this, the next step would be to be interviewed by the local paper. They would want to do an article "of interest." Oh, sure, it would be!! And you could take THAT to the bank, for sure!! Every Tom, ****, and Harry would have an idea for an investment, a plan to go into business with me, or a proposal of marriage. haha Sheesh!! I'm telling no one!!!

I see you are a VIP member - you should be asking this in the VIP section. The answers you get in there are different than the ones you get out here.

:twocents: <---- and a whole lot more.

Oops!! Thank you, Adam. Will do!!