Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Plain and simple

Aqua Dude

I don't care what any of these boobo gurus have to say....none of them....

Nothing will happen until ALL the projected tax revenue is accounted for....This country spends money that it projects...this country spends before it gets (heard of CREDITHEEELLLOOOOOOO!!!!)

GET THE PICTURE.....nothing will happen until the Supercommittee has made its decisions on all the tax increase, tax cuts, budget cuts, budget increase, spending measures, and bills are PASSED and enacted as LEGISLATURE!

for anyone who thinks that the US has nothing to do with the RV is ridiculous...WE ARE the reason Iraq gets the chance to RV, because WE planned everything...we put the money there...we let them have the DFI money that WE were holding.....we put the people in place in the Gov.....we set up the meetings with the appropiates to get the ball rollin on their development....WE allowed Iraq’s entry into the world trade org...WE allowed them into the IMF....WE allowed them to buy OUR military equip....WE allowed them to make good on their previous bad deeds....WE GAVE THEM THIS CHANCE by not making them our 53rd state...the same thing we did with Japan.....WE conquored.....we input......they change.....we leave

notice how new racial tentions in the US are directly effected by which country we are changing/at war with...this is the middle east age...before it was japan before that USSR/now russia(if im not mistaken by the order of).....whats next?

WE CONTROL THIS

What makes any of you gurus believe that the World Police (America/UN) has no say in how this HUGE of a financial event plays out!!! thats a huge WTF there!!!!!!

CRAZY...you all are CRAZY...you gurus make me sick!!!!! with you're lies....and/or your guesses based on illogical thinking....this plays out how we say!!!

Just because banks screen show whatever they show does not mean we are one day away!!!!!

WE MUST WAIT FOR ALL THE APPROPIATIONS TO BE MADE

when you hear that the House and Senate have agreed/passed ALL tax increase, tax cuts, budget cuts, budget increase, spending measures, and bills and THEN the President has SIGNED and ENACTED them all....Then is when the RV will occur....not right at that specific moment....but very soon thereafter

So yes, we still are close...the supercommittee is due a resolution by the 23rd of this month and from the sound of it...its not a temporary one like the previous ones...this is final, so therefore we can assume we are close....but not because of banks screens....not because of gurus contacts in the FBI....wtf does the FBI have to do with this......not because of contacts with the UST, the NSA, the MIB(Men in black).....none of those matter right now....its all about LEGISLATION and APPROPIATIONS of ESTIMATED TAX REVENUE from the CURRENCIES TO RV....Iraq already said that the UST and all banks in iraq are ready/in one accord

there are typos in here, i didn't bother to go back and read over....so don't try to link misspellings and grammatical typos to me not being competent

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Please don't discount Aqua's POV. His ideas are just as valid as anyone else's.

If this is your line of thought; my input is that the proposed and drafted millionaire's tax by O isn't supposed to be in effect until 2013, which means taxes collectable for 2012. If this actually made it into law I must admit I do not know.

Edited by FreckledFuzz