Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Well we all heard the hype yesterday that the RV had taken place in Iraq, just waiting on the” official” word well we still wait. This morning now you see that it was all miss-information, they or not sure how they got things wrong, but keep on buying Dinar we or close oh so close, any minute, we or on a hour to hour watch. Should happen soon if not by Friday maybe by December 15th, but for sure not to far past the beginning of 2012. I am now proclaiming myself as the new Guru and if you want the truth as I see it please send $19.95 for a six minute subscription and a additional $39.95 and I will send you my one page manuscript on the truth about the Dinar in Iraq, this is a limited offer so please rush payment cash only US dollars thanks and have a great day, week, month, year and Christmas of 2012, I will make you an offer of re-subscription at the low cost of $9.95 as long as you subscribed to this offer in 2011, I will also gurantee to pro rate the offer by 10% each Christmas until it becomes totally free, so if it has not RV by 2020 let's call it quits.

Edited by TELLTHETRUTH
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 35

Well we all heard the hype yesterday that the RV had taken place in Iraq, just waiting on the” official” word well we still wait. This morning now you see that it was all miss-information, they or not sure how they got things wrong, but keep on buying Dinar we or close oh so close, any minute, we or on a hour to hour watch. Should happen soon if not by Friday maybe by December 15th, but for sure not to far past the beginning of 2012. I am now proclaiming myself as the new Guru and if you want the truth as I see it please send $19.95 for a six minute subscription and a additional $39.95 and I will send you my one page manuscript on the truth about the Dinar in Iraq, this is a limited offer so please rush payment cash only US dollars thanks and have a great day, week, month, year and Christmas of 2012, I will make you an offer of re-subscription at the low cost of $9.95 as long as you subscribed to this offer in 2011, I will also gurantee to pro rate the offer by 10% each Christmas until it becomes totally free, so if it has not RV by 2020 let's call it quits.

You proclaimed you were going out of town...so what happened? :wacko:

I thought the purpose of resetting the + & - was to help weed out the negative, add nothing but gloom & doom people out! :wave: See you later, NOT! :wave:

Well .. I think much of what he/she says is true (even undisputable)....But I admit that he/she is getting way too repetitious....But me being all for freedom of speech I don't feel like condemning him/her just like that..I still believe he/she has the right to express his/her opinion possibly without abusing that right..I will rely much on his/her capability of checking on him/herself.....Having said that...Whoever by now knows the tone of his/her posts might skip them..I am myself in general against the thought of banning anybody ( except in some real bad cases,obviously)..In wanting somebody to get banned there can be various factors playing like a personal bad feeling of dislikeness toward the person which may not necessarily be objective...A desire for some form of revenge for whatever reason, etc.....Last word as usual is up to Adam on these matters.

Tellthetruth... We got the message..I can assure you we did...We got it loud and clear...Maybe (friendly advice) you could try to relax a tad bit, my Friend.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

How about a ten spot to just go away??? :lol:

:P

really we can only rely on part of the news that comes out of iraq..cause half of that is crap too....no gurus...they are just making guessing like anyone..we try to get in their minds and try to figure them out..but we can't ...i thank goodness for that..

Edited by uncirculd

Well, I get the humor of the original post, and I get the humor of betting at what point a person gets banned for excessive negatives, and I agree that censorship (in any form) is a bad thing, but let's at least realize that, aside from the fact that he is entitled to his opinion (no matter how silly), he does come up with some valid points from time to time. Overall, let's give it a rest TellTheTruth, your rantings are really old at this point and you really don't convince or win anyone over that has already decided their own finances. Try a new tactic. By the way, my bet is -200 till banned, lol.

• Upvote 1

:rolleyes: Tellthetruth, did you read what any off us said on your last post? Please learn to take note of what others are saying to you. Realistically this is our way of giving some constructive feedback. :). I am not knocking / bashing you but I will tell you exactly what I think. Just as you tell all of us. I understand from what I have read in your previous posts that you are heavily invested,,,,,,personally , and I am certain many will agree if was a very foolish thing to do when you revealed in one of your posts just how much dinar you are holding :shakehead: this is a long term investment with no guaruntees and yes , we maybe close but at the same time everyone has there own ideas and interpretations of what close actually means. Nobody, not me, shabs, Adam nor anyone else held a gun to your head and forced you to invest , and it was your personal decision as in how much you invested. Like you , we, everyone of us who is a member of this site, made those choices for ourselves. We don't need to be saved by you or anyone else. We are all grown adults who between us , collectively , have a vast amount of legal , business , and investment knowledge and bucket loads of common sense and life experience. Other wise we would not survive in adulthood. This is a learning curve for all of us. For some the curve will be sharper than it is for others, mine , so far, has almost been straight up, :). However , I am willing to learn and understand as much as I can and if I still don't understand I would think nothing of creating a post in order to throw the question (s) I have out there in the forums because I am astute enough to realise that I don't have the answers and it would be a pretty safe bet someone here will. That then also allows others in a similar position to me also learn a little more. Unfortunately, you don't seem to be able to take any of this on board and it seems to be your way / opinion or nothing. You don't like when we give feedback because generally the feedback you receive is fairly negative , but in truth what would you expect when you yourself are so negative. This in all seriousness worries me. You obviously have either a very morbid personality or you seriously need to go see a doctor and request some sort of antidepressant. :( . If you are as consistently bleak in your everyday life as you appear to be here by reading your posts , then I am sorry if life is that bad, but please try to address it. If I am wrong in my thinking then I apologise in advance and thus would advise you sit back watch and learn for a wee while. Even I do that at least once a day. But then I "people watch" every day of my working life so I do it almost automatically away from work also. ;):):hug: again I will continue to read your posts in the hope that at some point the tone of them may change or you will contribute something a bit more positive. I do not wish to see you banned but you are going the right way about assisting it to happen......think about it and consider what I have said. Bettyboop. :).
  • Upvote 3