Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OBE,,Thanks, and thank You everyone for opening up your hearts and sharing, A merry heart is good like medicine, enough of the downers, its time to look and see, what kind of change we can make, after the RV, takes place.

I really feel, that we are close, Thank You Adam, for not feeding all of us with false hopes, but keeping it real for all of us, and for keeping a place where we can all share, till this ride has finally arrived..

I hope this doesn't sound egotistical. Just reading this thread and kept thinking of a song I'd written last year. It was written for someone very important to me with cancer but it really deals with that point we all face from time to time when it seems like we just can't find that last ounce of strength we need. I hope this link works to myspace. I also hope the song encourages everyone and helps them in finding the strength they otherwise might not have.

God Bless

http://www.myspace.c...go-mp3-85308227

• Upvote 3

Friends, I ask each of you to pray for my sons. God knows their situations. Thanks,

Mitch.

Mitch,

A wise old Indian once said, "When your children are little, they step on your toes. When they grow big, they step on your heart."

Yes. I agree with you as touching this thing, in Jesus' name !

God bless you, and your house.

Pattyangel, my heart goes out to you and your husband. And my prayers are with you. I understand your feelings, and those of your husband. I know that others are praying too.

I hope that you and your husband feel our prayers, as I did, when my wife battled cancer in 2005.

May His peace that passes all understanding flow through you and your husband all the way through.

God bless all of you who have shared.

All things do work together for good for they who love God and are the called according to His purpose.

He really does love us !

I am encouraged to hear all of these testimonies of faith.

Stand fast, brothers and sisters, as will I.

The blessing will come

We are blessed, even now.

I am overwhelmed !

God is GREAT !

• Upvote 2

I just joined DV tonight. I have been a visitor for around 6 months. I finally decided to join because of posts like this. We all need encouragement at times. Thank you all for being that encouragement today God Bless you all.

Welcome,,to DinarVets, stay possitive, my friend. Stay away from the nay-sayers, may your pathway be bright, for your future..
  • Upvote 2

I hope this doesn't sound egotistical. Just reading this thread and kept thinking of a song I'd written last year. It was written for someone very important to me with cancer but it really deals with that point we all face from time to time when it seems like we just can't find that last ounce of strength we need. I hope this link works to myspace. I also hope the song encourages everyone and helps them in finding the strength they otherwise might not have.

God Bless

http://www.myspace.c...go-mp3-85308227

Great tune CJ..You wouldnt by chance, know Big John Hall, from Fort Worth Texas..

Trigger the old biker, thanks so much for your well needed words of comfort. Its God's mystery in how he brings people into certain paths of each other. Now we need to continue His teachings of Love, and Charity.

My prayers are with you also, stay safe and have a Blessed Thanksgiving. :D

Thank you for your prayers. :bow:

You are so right ! The greatest of these is love. :woot:

Charity and love are one and the same. :hug:

God bless you, and bye :wave:

:tiphat:

• Upvote 1

My friends, I wanted to bring this back to the front one more time,,,Question!! What are you going to do with your new found wealth? I dont want to say much, but, I have a real good feeling...rolleyes.gif

LIVE A GODLY LIFE. GO RV! THAT'S FOR ME! :D

• Upvote 1

This won't be the last time I'm blessed like this. So Im highly concerned with stewarding this blessing. It will be a balance of taking care of my family and advancing kingdom justice on the earth. Orphans, poverty, genocide, sickness, slavery and generally destroying the works of the devil. Blessed to be a blessing. More than ever I will need to go lower and seek him. The test of abundance is greater than the test of lack. I have failed that test before. As close to fortune as we are today in similar situations in the past I would be chomping at the bit right now. But today I'm at peace and so grateful to my God. I know so many DV's are going to be generous in post RV days to come. That makes me smile. GO RV!

• Upvote 1

Im hoping that this is a true blessing for everbody, an if this plays out like we like it to. I myself want our church to have more reliable buses for the kids an the folks out at the promise land in anyor sc. These folks have had help over 11,000 folks. They house feed clothe folks that are troubled an lost want a new life, all threw the Blessing of the Lord. Oh Lord all things are threw Father Son an Holy Spirit forgive us for our sins an we ask you guide us an protect us, an Bless all your people. Amen

• Upvote 2

I do love the prophecies. I just wish this one would pass.

A theological crisis is emerging across America that will perplex many who will be unable to discern between truth and deception (1 Tim. 4:1-3). The Scriptures are clear that many will fall away and depart from the faith in the midst of the crisis, as fear, offense, and deception abound (2 Thes. 2:3)-- (1 Tim. 4:1-2)-- (2 Tim. 3:1-7) 4:3-5)-- (2 Pet. 2:1-3).

Edited by uncirculd