Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What will 2012, bring...Im excited, I believe, God is not through with America, and that there is more work to be done..Got a little prophecy, I received last night, its ok if your not into prophecy, Kenneth Copeland spoke at the college I graduated from, after all these years, there is still a little bit of this and that, I remember...

Ive been on this ride for about 4 years, folks I feel it is about to explode, please dont buy anymore dinar on this, but I feel, we are very close!! Peace and Comfort, to you my friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Kkb94XRFhc

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

You said you got a little bit of prophecy last night..are you gonna tell what it was? Is it just that its gonna explode in 2012? I am not beng sarastic or anything, I am just trying to understand.

Not sarcastic at all, Bamagirl, Thanks for the question, my son is a minister in Midland, Texas. He called me , last year, and said dad I need some help, he said they had outgrown their church and there was another for sale, but they werent able to get a loan to buy it.

Im a contractor, developer, and that night, I had a dream to buy that church. Long story short, The price tag was 4.3 million, in the dream I offered 1.2 million, have them carry the note for 3 years.

The morning came and I called him and told him about my dream, he said, Dad, I dont think they will except that. After a few days, I kept having a strong conviction, to fly down and view the church and meet with the ones who had it for sale.

I put it off, for a few more weeks, I was on a developement project, and I literally started to cry, now folks Ive been a hard contractor for about 34 years, I dont put up with to much. I went to my pick-up, and that church was on my heart strong. I called my son and said set up an appointment, Im flying to Midland.

I viewed and met with the authorities, made the offer that was in my dream, they said they would get back to me, upon arriving back in Nashville, I had a message on my phone,,,DAD, they excepted the offer, at that point, a thought came to me, it will ge totally paid for in 2012. I dont go to church like I should, but I do believe,,,,I like what Churchhill, said, Never, Never, Never, Give up..

• Upvote 16

Not sarcastic at all, Bamagirl, Thanks for the question, my son is a minister in Midland, Texas. He called me , last year, and said dad I need some help, he said they had outgrown their church and there was another for sale, but they werent able to get a loan to buy it.

Im a contractor, developer, and that night, I had a dream to buy that church. Long story short, The price tag was 4.3 million, in the dream I offered 1.2 million, have them carry the note for 3 years.

The morning came and I called him and told him about my dream, he said, Dad, I dont think they will except that. After a few days, I kept having a strong conviction, to fly down and view the church and meet with the ones who had it for sale.

I put it off, for a few more weeks, I was on a developement project, and I literally started to cry, now folks Ive been a hard contractor for about 34 years, I dont put up with to much. I went to my pick-up, and that church was on my heart strong. I called my son and said set up an appointment, Im flying to Midland.

I viewed and met with the authorities, made the offer that was in my dream, they said they would get back to me, upon arriving back in Nashville, I had a message on my phone,,,DAD, they excepted the offer, at that point, a thought came to me, it will ge totally paid for in 2012. I dont go to church like I should, but I do believe,,,,I like what Churchhill, said, Never, Never, Never, Give up..

Wow thanks for telling us! I do believe in prophecies and in spiritual dreams. I also believe that God is ever present today, and He wants to bless us. It is in a matter of His timing, alone.

Thank you so much! God bless!

• Upvote 4

God bless you for encouraging the Body today R.W.! smile.gif

• Upvote 4

The reason I am in this investment is because of a dream I had. God has showed me dreams before that have come to past. It doesnt happen often, but when it does, I know God is trying to speak to me. The dream happened about 8 months ago. Throughout the dream I was surrounded with immense wealth. All of my hearts desire had been fulfilled. The dream was so real and very intense. Before I could even finishnthe dream I was awoke by my dad calling my phone. I picked up and my dad began to tell me about the Dinar. From that point forward I researched and educated myself with Iraq and it's currency. I have added aggresively to my Dinar position, and I'm not worried one bit about this investment not happening. I have peace about it and just a strong belief within me that we will see something relatively soon. This is my dinar story, be patient, hold fast, and believe, his will happen in Gods perfect timing.

• Upvote 6

Thanks for the testimonial RW. The Proudest moment in my life was when I chaired the building committee for our small 100 member church. To make a LONG story short we wanted to build another sanctuary and had less than $90K in our building fund. We prayed, GOD opened doors and we built a $500K facility and only borrowed $150k to add to our $90K. So for $240K we got a $500K facility.

God is absolutely amazing!!! there is nothing that he can not accomplish!!!

• Upvote 6

I am so excited about this investment that I cry at times just thinking of the lives that I want to help and change. I owe all my blessings to God and him alone. I just pray that he guides me to do his will with this investment. I really enjoy reading the post of other Christians. I can't wait to meet you folks.

My 71 yr old father had a dream the other night about building a sanctuary for folks to just go and worship God. This in itself is amazing becaused my father got fed-up / burned by "church" in the early seventies and has not gone back. I was heavily involved in church sixteen of the last eighteen years ( I got burned and ripped off by a pastor that I thought was my friend), I have just started going back to another church. I can tell you I have missed serving God.

May GOD Bless EVERYONE of you in some way today.

Mitch

• Upvote 5

Awesome uplifting stories above. My faith is strong and it has to be or I would go insane. :wacko:

My husband worked in Iraq. The hardest thing I ever had to do was to tell my dearly beloved husband, over the phone, I had Breast Cancer, we couldn't hold each other or look into each other eyes for comfort. We could feel each others concerns and hurt from miles away. But I pulled myself together, and with the Grace of God, moved forward.

A year or two later he was approached about the Dinar. Although we were tight with our funds, due to the medical build up, and apart from each other , we worked together. Each of us making sacrifices to build up our funds a little at a time. When funds allowed, I told him go for it. :woot:

God sends opportunity our way and we need to jump on them. I felt deep in my heart that this ride was going to be worth all our sacrifices.

Through all my challenges, trials and victories I know I will conquer it with the help of my God.

Now we wait. :D and let me tell you, I don't mine waiting and waiting with all of you. :D

• Upvote 11

In 2009, Thanksgiving day The Holy Ghost said to me - I am taking you to a VERY WEALTHY place & preparing doors of ministry to open for you.

3 months later I was told about the dinar.Got invested in July. I truly beleive this is the avenue HE will use for the wealth

God Bless & GO RV

I am so excited about this investment that I cry at times just thinking of the lives that I want to help and change. I owe all my blessings to God and him alone. I just pray that he guides me to do his will with this investment. I really enjoy reading the post of other Christians. I can't wait to meet you folks.

My 71 yr old father had a dream the other night about building a sanctuary for folks to just go and worship God. This in itself is amazing becaused my father got fed-up / burned by "church" in the early seventies and has not gone back. I was heavily involved in church sixteen of the last eighteen years ( I got burned and ripped off by a pastor that I thought was my friend), I have just started going back to another church. I can tell you I have missed serving God.

May GOD Bless EVERYONE of you in some way today.

Mitch

Ohhhh,,Mitch, same thing happened to me in the 70s, tell your father, I was bitter for years, it had to be God, to move on me to purchase that church. It was kind of funny, my son the minister, looked at me so funny when I got off the airplane, never will forget his words,,Dad you OK...Bless all of you!!

I had this same feeling in 2008,2009,2010,2011, Wow,,, I think i am on my last feeling !!!!!!!

Its going to be OK,,Jakedog, you know in my mind, upon seeing the church, I was thinking, great investment, then a thought occured to me, yes its an investment, for Gods Kingdom.

In a few months time the church has grown by about 150, and the full time daycare is now open, Jeremy told me yesterday that the enrollment in the daycare is already 34, and they are licensed for 135, so I must believe, there is something to that dream,,Bless you Friend..

Awesome uplifting stories above. My faith is strong and it has to be or I would go insane. wacko.gif

My husband worked in Iraq. The hardest thing I ever had to do was to tell my dearly beloved husband, over the phone, I had Breast Cancer, we couldn't hold each other or look into each other eyes for comfort. We could feel each others concerns and hurt from miles away. But I pulled myself together, and with the Grace of God, moved forward.

A year or two later he was approached about the Dinar. Although we were tight with our funds, due to the medical build up, and apart from each other , we worked together. Each of us making sacrifices to build up our funds a little at a time. When funds allowed, I told him go for it. emot-woot.gif

God sends opportunity our way and we need to jump on them. I felt deep in my heart that this ride was going to be worth all our sacrifices.

Through all my challenges, trials and victories I know I will conquer it with the help of my God.

Now we wait. biggrin.gif and let me tell you, I don't mine waiting and waiting with all of you. biggrin.gif

Patty,,,Hugs to you...
  • Upvote 3

The reason I am in this investment is because of a dream I had. God has showed me dreams before that have come to past. It doesnt happen often, but when it does, I know God is trying to speak to me. The dream happened about 8 months ago. Throughout the dream I was surrounded with immense wealth. All of my hearts desire had been fulfilled. The dream was so real and very intense. Before I could even finishnthe dream I was awoke by my dad calling my phone. I picked up and my dad began to tell me about the Dinar. From that point forward I researched and educated myself with Iraq and it's currency. I have added aggresively to my Dinar position, and I'm not worried one bit about this investment not happening. I have peace about it and just a strong belief within me that we will see something relatively soon. This is my dinar story, be patient, hold fast, and believe, his will happen in Gods perfect timing.

Joel’s prophecy to the newly established Christian congregation: “‘And in the last days,’ God says, ‘I shall pour out some of my spirit upon every sort of flesh, and your sons and your daughters will prophesy and your young men will see visions and your old men will dream dreams; and even upon my men slaves and upon my women slaves I will pour out some of my spirit in those days, and they will prophesy.’” (Acts 2:17, 18; Joel 2:28, 29)

Thanks Steve.

• Upvote 2

I have a story to tell you.

When I was first told about the dinar this spring, we were in the middle of trying to find a way to purchase a large plot of land, with nearly zero money. Unimproved land generally can't be financed with any reasonable terms; yet I had this just really strong sense that we were supposed to be buying it. It really required faith to keep moving ahead when we could not see any way to make it happen. We made an offer. We negotiated with only 30 days to close, earnest money on the line, and no mo' money in sight. There's so much more to this story...stomping large plots of swampland at lower prices to find it...stepping foot on this property and knowing that it was meant to be ours, as soon as we touched the ground...that this one was the right one.

Then my friend told me about the dinar. I told my husband about it. Since it was supposed to RV, I was thinking how easy this would make the "heck, we're only 65,000K short..." and I just kept hanging by a thread of faith that this property was supposed to be ours...if we could find an investor, we were still short on our down payment...So we prayed. God said no. I don't mean maybe. I mean no. It was clear. I had no peace. I was so disappointed. I didn't understand why God wouldn't let us have it all.

We planned a weekend hike on "our" property. I suggested to my husband that we take his best friend with us, with whom he had shared nothing except that we had made an offer and it was accepted and we were heading towards closing with an investor. I felt very strongly about it, and didn't know why. After 3 weeks, he finally did invite their family. We were less than 10 days from losing our earnest money. After hiking around in paradise his friend says "do you think there's room for more than one cabin here?" I casually answered with my heart in my throat..."probably." Later he asked..."what if someone wanted to just 'write a check' for the offer, instead of you guys getting an investor?" I nearly passed out. I had no idea they had any money. So he wrote a check, and we closed. I suppose you know that the dinar didn't RV in time, and that we would not have been able to do this if we had put our down payment money into it. We'd have lost the opportunity, and the "promised land" would have been sold to someone else.

Fast forward to the dinar...which we brought back to God by request several months later. This time the answer wasn't no. We invested no more than we could afford to lose, which wasn't much. We're waiting, thinking this is how God is going to pay for the rest of the project. Either way...we know He is going to get it paid for...because he wouldn't have brought us this far just to abandon us in the desert. :)

Such an amazing journey, and we're only part way through!

• Upvote 4

I had this same feeling in 2008,2009,2010,2011, Wow,,, I think i am on my last feeling !!!!!!!

I truly hope that you are not being sarcastic. These are beautiful heartwarming stories, and I thank each and everyone of you for sharing.

• Upvote 1

My mom got a random mailer from a psychic in the mail, kind of an advertisement, but it said (name) someone in your family, very close to you, is about to become wealthy like they have never seen before !!!!!!!!!!! She got the mail for her neighbor and they had one of those cards as well and there's was coupons for a session with the psychic.........So the old folks in the neighborhood went to calling each other as if they were interested in psychic sessions....all others were the coupon stuff, hers was the only one personalized.....in her area.....i'm sure more were personalized at some random places......FREAKED HER OUT !!! She called asking " what's the money doing !!!!!!!! "

Just thought I'd share......GO RV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have a story to tell you.

When I was first told about the dinar this spring, we were in the middle of trying to find a way to purchase a large plot of land, with nearly zero money. Unimproved land generally can't be financed with any reasonable terms; yet I had this just really strong sense that we were supposed to be buying it. It really required faith to keep moving ahead when we could not see any way to make it happen. We made an offer. We negotiated with only 30 days to close, earnest money on the line, and no mo' money in sight. There's so much more to this story...stomping large plots of swampland at lower prices to find it...stepping foot on this property and knowing that it was meant to be ours, as soon as we touched the ground...that this one was the right one.

Then my friend told me about the dinar. I told my husband about it. Since it was supposed to RV, I was thinking how easy this would make the "heck, we're only 65,000K short..." and I just kept hanging by a thread of faith that this property was supposed to be ours...if we could find an investor, we were still short on our down payment...So we prayed. God said no. I don't mean maybe. I mean no. It was clear. I had no peace. I was so disappointed. I didn't understand why God wouldn't let us have it all.

We planned a weekend hike on "our" property. I suggested to my husband that we take his best friend with us, with whom he had shared nothing except that we had made an offer and it was accepted and we were heading towards closing with an investor. I felt very strongly about it, and didn't know why. After 3 weeks, he finally did invite their family. We were less than 10 days from losing our earnest money. After hiking around in paradise his friend says "do you think there's room for more than one cabin here?" I casually answered with my heart in my throat..."probably." Later he asked..."what if someone wanted to just 'write a check' for the offer, instead of you guys getting an investor?" I nearly passed out. I had no idea they had any money. So he wrote a check, and we closed. I suppose you know that the dinar didn't RV in time, and that we would not have been able to do this if we had put our down payment money into it. We'd have lost the opportunity, and the "promised land" would have been sold to someone else.

Fast forward to the dinar...which we brought back to God by request several months later. This time the answer wasn't no. We invested no more than we could afford to lose, which wasn't much. We're waiting, thinking this is how God is going to pay for the rest of the project. Either way...we know He is going to get it paid for...because he wouldn't have brought us this far just to abandon us in the desert. smile.gif

Such an amazing journey, and we're only part way through!

Great Story!!
  • Upvote 1

Great testimonies. 3 years ago I started pressing in to a closer walk with God. Around the time we lost our house and job and credit. Of course. I had to get free from the need or love and dependence on Money. HE wanted me to depend totally on HIM. My wife and I have been the happiest we have ever been living in a 1 bedroom garage. We have lacked nothing. Nothing. 1 year ago I started having dreams of God taking me to countries and taking me to a specific city and specific industry for example oil wells. Then giving me the name of the company I should pray for. Amazing stuff. I've seen economic and political things in my dreams and when I start to research it I find what I saw in my dream. I have invested small amounts of money in what I have been shown. 1year and 6 months ago I saw Ghadaffi die in a dream and a star falling at t he same time. Star is symbol of revelation coming. The following day after Ghadaffi death I was lead to the Dinar. That same day I called my wife while she was riding on the bus on her way home from work. All I told her was "ask the Holy Spirit what HE thinks about the ID" she did and all she saw was a leather luggage tag in a paisley print with a red bow on it. Didn't make any sense at the time. I asked other friends who I share prophetic things with. Without any back ground info and out of the blue I would ask them to ask God the same question. One friend saw a man on a horse going extremely fast. Another friend saw cannons ready to fire and a third friend saw a jack in the box that suddenly popped up but really high it didn't stop. Hmmm I thought. Pretty good. A cople days later I remembered the luggage tag vision my wife had while I was reading the bible and did a search for luggage in the message bible. In Matt 9 I found 3 magi who came from the orient following a star and opened their luggage and handed Jesus Gold, incense and myrh. Well the paisley print seen on the luggage originated in Persia and was common for royalty and top religious people related to Zoroastrianism. Well a quick study on the magi from orient land showed they most likely came from the same place the paisley print originated from and from the same religion. Amazing! Well GO RV!! Can't wait to bless some orphanages and extend the kingdom of Jesus!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1