Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A deputy in the finance committee ruled out a rise in the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar during the year (2011)

k98nights

A deputy in the finance committee ruled out a rise in the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar during the year (2011)

On Wednesday, 16-11-2011 02: 57 PM

Baghdad (News). Ruled out a member of the parliamentary finance committee, deputy of the Kurdish coalition//نجيبة to increase the price of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar US in the course of the coming year due to the fact that the Iraqi economy is still dependent on oil revenues a year.

Najib said in a statement to the (news News) Wednesday: I expect within a year (2012) of the Iraqi dinar بسعره against the US dollar and increase the value of the fact that no Iraq continues its one-sided-based oil بايراداته the anniversary.

Najib said: if it wants the federal government and others concerned Iraqi state to make a strong Iraqi dinar in the direction of foreign exchange, it has to consider how to strengthen the Iraqi economy and diversity through the activation of all economic sectors in the country.

She said: that there are frequent meetings by the fiscal and monetary policies and some members of the parliamentary finance committee on how to strengthen the Iraqi dinar before foreign currencies, saying: so far has not taken practical measures on the subject, but the بسعره will continue until next year.

She said a member of the Finance Committee representative to: that managing the monetary policy, the central bank among its achievements achieved is the rate of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar after what has been in the past few years متذبذبا value against the dollar.

He said a member of the Finance Committee and the National Alliance//Abdul Hussein Al Yasiri in a previous statement (the news News): The fact that the Iraqi dinar has been recovering about it was in the past and to deal in most of the world countries like Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and others could be to replace the dinar in international currency, stressing that the Iraqi dinar is now an internationally recognized currency as it was in the past, and the price for الدولارالامريكي, pointing out that the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar was (3027) Dinars, but now it has become the price (1191) Dinars, that points to the fact that the Iraqi dinar has been recovering. /End/8. For.)

http://ikhnews.com/news.php?action=view&id=24720

• Upvote 1

stressing that the Iraqi dinar is now an internationally recognized currency as it was in the past,

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/91560-a-deputy-in-the-finance-committee-ruled-out-a-rise-in-the-value-of-the-iraqi-dinar-against-the-dollar-during-the-year-2011/#ixzz1dsEEJNWW

That,s the only part of this that I like . I sure hope we don't have a wait another year! GO RV and GO BIG! Oh, and SOON!

• Upvote 2

I think I kind of like this article. I mean even though it's saying not in 2011 it talks about the rise of the dinar against the dollar and being internationally recognized. Also I think that it could be miss direction to ward off speculation once again, and then again he could just be giving his opinion on the matter. I just like that they are talking about it openly.

• Upvote 4

I think its interesting that when we read things like this that point to an RV not occurring "yet", we label it as 'opinion' or 'smoke', yet when we hear things that sound like the RV is close we label them as fact. News is news, and unfortunately we will never know which articles are fact or fiction...if/and until that day comes.

• Upvote 3

I think its interesting that when we read things like this that point to an RV not occurring "yet", we label it as 'opinion' or 'smoke', yet when we hear things that sound like the RV is close we label them as fact. News is news, and unfortunately we will never know which articles are fact or fiction...if/and until that day comes.

Not necessarily true, good news is typically viewed with caution.But negative news is typically viewed as fact,just watch the nightly news and here. I agree time will tell with this tho-I'm hoping for the good guys by the way.

• Upvote 2

Funny how all the sudden in the past 2 months these articles are coming out...."Sell, sell, selll, dont buy our currency, its not going anywhere".....Iraq, you OWE US THIS...especially the SOLDIERS FAMIES that lost LOVED ONES FIGHTING FOR YOUR FREEDOM.....and for our country using MY tax money....show the world that you have some kind of compassion....RV that s%&t and call it a day...

• Upvote 2