Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny1 2-22-10 AM

Sunglass

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sonny 1

Zeeke here would like to know since you talk to ali . What is status about his iraqi bank . Why the delay and is it still his intent to open bank . Does Ali still think there will be a further play in the Dinar to rise in value and will his bank be open for the future possible play should some of us like to leave something on table for further rise in the dinar.

Zeeke

7:43 AM [sonny1] he also works for our treasury

7:44 AM [sonny1] and said that they would have forced him to stop selling if they were going to screw us

7:45 AM [sonny1] treasury would make him stop selling

i hope no one here is dumb enough to listen to this hogwash. buying dinar is a currency play and i promise you that our government could care less if we make money or not on currency speculation.

Son, apparently you do not know what you r talking about. Think how much money we will pump, a lot of money to the US economy in taxes and purchases, Is obious about your economics knowledge, Think againg before you bash one of our greatest mods.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

7:43 AM [sonny1] he also works for our treasury

7:44 AM [sonny1] and said that they would have forced him to stop selling if they were going to screw us

7:45 AM [sonny1] treasury would make him stop selling

i hope no one here is dumb enough to listen to this hogwash. buying dinar is a currency play and i promise you that our government could care less if we make money or not on currency speculation.

Son, apparently you do not know what you r talking about. Think how much money we will pump a lot of money to the US economy in taxes and purchases, Is obious about your economics knowledge, Think againg before you bash one of our greatest mods.