Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum-man with a plan

possum

Actually this a FAR BETTER post than the one from Okie last August when he told everybody it had RV'd and advised everybody go out an QUIT THEIR JOBS!

(H-m-m-m. I wonder why he is HATED so??)

Pore ol' possum just said to "PARTY-ON-DUDE." He at least didn't say, "EVERYBODY GO OUT AND QUIT YOUR JOBS!"

• Upvote 2

Actually this a FAR BETTER post than the one from Okie last August when he told everybody it had RV'd and advised everybody go out an QUIT THEIR JOBS!

(H-m-m-m. I wonder why he is HATED so??)

Pore ol' possum just said to "PARTY-ON-DUDE." He at least didn't say, "EVERYBODY GO OUT AND QUIT YOUR JOBS!"

Yeah, you are right. possum never said IN THIS POST to quit your jobs, but he has said it before. Actually he told us to "relieve ourselves on our bosses desk" and that is me putting it nicely.

Possums posts are just as equally worthless as Okies.And Possum has told us many times that it has already rv'ed.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It's done believers the RV has happened! Party Time!!!

Outstanding!!! Can I assume that you are having a BBQ to celebrate? Will the menu consist of Roasted Road Kill Possum, Cooked City Park Squirrel, Stray Cat Stew, and a dessert of Sweetened Gopher Guts, all washed down with hooch from the still? If so, please invite, and I'll bring my Dinar. :lol:

Oh great one....thank you for delivering thy RV. We all know at Dinarvets that only YOU divine one....could of made this happen. At the RV party I shall not look at your exsitance. I will not put my eyes on your person. You are more than man...oh great one! We all thank you for our deliverance! I will disrobe and dance wildly to the RV God's! I have been reborn!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's done believers the RV has happened! Party Time!!!

Still partying, possum??? Everybody please note the way he is NOW saying, "HE NEVER SAID!"

But it's all out there for EVERYBODY TO READ, possum old boy! All of YOURS and JONNYWG's diarrhea!

I understand that the last 5 days while you and all the other GURU's (with the exceptions of AJANDERSON of OOM and our own Adam Montana) have LED THE WAVE for the LARGEST PUMP in Dinar Sales in any 5 days since it has been sold!

CONGRATULATIONS! Your pumping worked WONDERS for all frantic sales at SAFEDINAR.COM and DINARBANKER due to all your totally WRONG statements, like the above!

• Upvote 3