Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Motor City Guy 11of 18 ME contacts say $4.42

Brisco

MotorCityGuy: I just listened to a call where hammerman shared that 11 of his 18 contacts in the ME have confirmed an in-country RV in Iraq.  Confirmations from Dubai, Kuwait and Iraq. Rate of 4.42 is what was shared. Banks and CBI to have encrypted codes hiding rates.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 8

MotorCityGuy: I just listened to a call where hammerman shared that 11 of his 18 contacts in the ME have confirmed an in-country RV in Iraq. Confirmations from Dubai, Kuwait and Iraq. Rate of 4.42 is what was shared. Banks and CBI to have encrypted codes hiding rates.

For weeks we were not seeing these kinds of GURU posts, hmmmm money must be getting tight- Everyone dumped and now they must pump.

• Upvote 2

For weeks we were not seeing these kinds of GURU posts, hmmmm money must be getting tight- Everyone dumped and now they must pump.

Your 100% right just another week of PUMP.

Which buy the way is one of my favorite album's of all time! LOVE the AEROSMITH

And as long as I'am on the subject The STONES,SEAGER,BAD COMPANY & AC DC ain't to bad either.

• Upvote 1

Been watching this site for a year. $4.42 is the closest estimate I have seen yet. There are two major assets.

First there are about 30 million people. If you "collateralize" (like the FRS does) those 30.4 million people, excluding those that are not part of the work force (too old or too young, or disabled, etc.), --- then if you extrapolate the birth/death rate (and derive that into the future earnings of the work-force), then if you discount that to present value (like the actuaries do) -- viola !! You come up with $4.41.

Secondly, the officially confirmed oil reserves are about 143 billion barrels (http://www.iraqenergyexpo.com/2012/iraqoilreserves.html) -- about $14 Trillion at today's price of oil. Then if you interpolate production costs, future price increases, risk-factors of further warfare or failure of the Euro and/or the dollar -- then if you discount that to present value (like the actuaries do) -- viola !! You come up with $4.43.

Conclusion: $4.42 is the right number, as it is midway between $4.41 and $4.43. Thus endeth this lesson about derivitives and actuarial science.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Sure wish we could hear from Adam.... or even someone with some verifiable news from friends or family now in Iraq. I am agreeing with everyone else .... I am not letting myself believe an RV has taken place until rates are updated and I see it with my own eyes. Even then, I will probably not believe it until I have cashed in my dinars for US dollars. There has been too many stories and lies told to us over the years to not have our guard up.

Some verifiable information form a trusted source sure could give me more hope than I've had for a long time though. ;)

• Upvote 1

Muscle Car fan myself and boy o howdy did you say it they are passenger can't touch the dash FAST.

My Daughter & I plan re-building a 72 - 442 for my grandson.

i had a brand new one in 72 it was a great car had some great times with it!!! I can remember driving it off the lot for the first time! I smoked the tires! ;) ;)

• Upvote 2