Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumors Flying...May have RV'D!!

Benjamin NutnYahoo

when it rv's we will all know at the same time

it will be all over the news

it will be the headline news

I used to think it would be all over the news worldwide. But if thing LOPs and then RVs at 3 cents, or 10 cents, the only big news will be how money was made by the traders and pumpers. And that is the way it looks like it is going.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I used to think it would be all over the news worldwide. But if thing LOPs and then RVs at 3 cents, or 10 cents, the only big news will be how money was made by the traders and pumpers. And that is the way it looks like it is going.

So well put...someone neg'ed you but I gave you a+ to even you out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just put my beer down and headed to BOA to be the first in line. You do know that tomorrow is the 15th (deadline # 83),,, crap, the line was so long I just came on home.... :lol:

That's what you get for being a BofA Customer :lol: :lol: :lol: ....I'd have to think long and hard if that was my only cash in option. Why...is a long story...but they screwed me and said "they'd send me a refund" for my credit of $4K in 60 days, after closing my account without notice...because a random credit check revealed I was a risk. I never paid late on any accounts, and never carried a balance on the account they closed. I overpaid my account to use it for bills...then couldn't pay my bills. I really hate them. They waited until the moment I made a payment. B***rds. Totally unethical, but apparently legal.

I was fighting tears when I went to my local credit union to see if they could help me get a credit card so I woudn't become one of those hapless souls who stands in line at the post office with cash to get money orders to pay the electric bill...and I found out that when a payment is misappropriated and not handled "in good faith" and there is history for the expectation, like BofA did to me, one can suck back any electronic payments one made in the last 60 days. Guess what? That amounted to A LOT OF MONEY, and I'm proud to say I screwed 'em back. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have to add...in the end, they settled for 10c on the dollar. That was a good business move on their part, all around.

• Upvote 3

That's what you get for being a BofA Customer :lol: :lol: :lol: ....I'd have to think long and hard if that was my only cash in option. Why...is a long story...but they screwed me and said "they'd send me a refund" for my credit of $4K in 60 days, after closing my account without notice...because a random credit check revealed I was a risk. I never paid late on any accounts, and never carried a balance on the account they closed. I overpaid my account to use it for bills...then couldn't pay my bills. I really hate them. They waited until the moment I made a payment. B***rds. Totally unethical, but apparently legal.

I was fighting tears when I went to my local credit union to see if they could help me get a credit card so I woudn't become one of those hapless souls who stands in line at the post office with cash to get money orders to pay the electric bill...and I found out that when a payment is misappropriated and not handled "in good faith" and there is history for the expectation, like BofA did to me, one can suck back any electronic payments one made in the last 60 days. Guess what? That amounted to A LOT OF MONEY, and I'm proud to say I screwed 'em back. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have to add...in the end, they settled for 10c on the dollar. That was a good business move on their part, all around.

Had a similar experience with BOA or the old Nations bank,

car financed in my name they said x wife defaulted i went and repoed car as is my divorce decree,,turns out she had paid off the car,,refinanced with a credit union,,had all documents etc.

When we both finally talked i mad a SHXT load of money,free car less than 1 year old, from the banks mistake, think she made even more.as I represented myself she had an ambulance chasing lawyer.

This bank has been bad news for a long time,,no matter how many times they changed the name.

Edited by Midx1
  • Upvote 1

i was talking to one of my co workers who is not an investor and he said he was not sure about the revaluation. He said after thinking for awhile that it would not benefit the Iraqis as much. If you had an infusion of money into a society such as Iraq it would be utter chaos. that is according to Guru Chris XP