Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

shabibi speach

slimm

Dude...chick...whatever the hell you are, how dare you compare me to okie. I haven't spread anything. I ASKED A QUESTION! My next comment may get me banned but I don't really care. Xx xxxx x ****, xxxxx xx xxx xxx xxx xxx!

Your should have finalized this with your brother.

Forming it as a question does not change that.

This isn't Jeopardy...

Edited by Dogmatic1
Obscene content
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 14

for those that understood the the point of this thread and were helpful...heck, even if you weren't helpful but were A NEGATIVE JERK, i thank you. this will be my last reply to this post. you all have a great night and, God willing, we will all be paid in full soon.

tah tah.

• Upvote 4

I'm sorry but as I read his WHOLE post he was asking if anybody heard any TRUTH to his brother's statment. Lighten up!

He is questioning which is good but you always start at the source of the info.

What he did was very leading...

example - I didn't get the email that Adam sent out that it will RV by 2am did you guys get it?

The guy has full access to his brother...it's worse then okie if you ask me...at least okie can say well I can't get in touch with the guy right now to find out the rest of the story.

It's his brother....and he couldn't be bothered to find out where he got the info. PLEASE!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

ok...one last reply

xxxx, xxxx xx, xxx, xxxxx, xxxx becomes you. who made the rules of asking questions and research. kill yourself.

Being a responsible and considerate person makes the rules.

Bothering to ask your brother the obvious question "where did you get that" would have made you a responsible and considerate person.

Edited by Dogmatic1
Obscene content
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I don't think he said he couldn't trust his brother, but if he couldn't, so be it. That sometimes happens in families, and not all families are alike.

I trust my brother. I don't trust his sources.

Bothering to ask your brother the obvious question "where did you get that" would have made you a responsible and considerate person.

whatever dude/chick.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

My brother called me earlier super excited telling mr Shabibi addressed his people regarding the RV. I did my own research and saw nothing of sorts besides dinar guru. I have never trusted dinar guru. Is there any truth about shabibi addressing his people?

Thanx in advance.

The fact that this maybe pointless for some; Try reading exactly what he said.

• Upvote 1

Dude...chick...whatever the hell you are, how dare you compare me to okie. I haven't spread anything. I ASKED A QUESTION! My next comment may get me banned but I don't really care. Xx xxxx x ****, xxxxx xx xxx xxx and xxx!

Holy ************************ Wow is all I can say........

for those that understood the the point of this thread and were helpful...heck, even if you weren't helpful but were A NEGATIVE JERK, i thank you. this will be my last reply to this post. you all have a great night and, God willing, we will all be paid in full soon.

tah tah.

Take care man.......................

Edited by Dogmatic1
Obscene content in quote

PluMmet, backing off would make you a responsible person, and even more, a considerate one. You are wrong. Plain and simple. Why don't you just admit it, apologize, and shut up?!! In fact, that's your next responsible move.

slimm, your ugly language does not belong on a public forum. Nor do you, if you can't control yourself. I had every sympathy for you, even intended to respond and tell him to stop his cr^p, but you jumped in and made things even worse. Even if you were right, which I believed you were, why would anyone step up to defend you after you used such foul language?? I think you owe the rest of us an apology for subjecting us to this.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

@Plum...

No need to be a d$&@!!!

Slimm was providing a bit of information that he was looking for some sort of confirmation... Or not.

Good play Slimm... This is the very sort of exercise that this forum should embrace.

I have heard mention of this speech and have yet to see any sort of information. PLEASE... do NOT reference the 3Sintel site or ANY info they offer. If you check the site out it gives off the feeling of a group of brain damaged retards...

Slimm... Keep looking.... Keep asking questions.... Keep giving the info you get.... And... KEEP THE FAITH !!!

• Upvote 2

PluMmet, backing off would make you a responsible person, and even more, a considerate one. You are wrong. Plain and simple. Why don't you just admit it, apologize, and shut up?!! In fact, that's your next responsible move.

Picking a bad question out of the mud and cleaning it off for others to see what it is is not something that allows you to stay clean.

I pushed, yes. And the truth of his character was reviled. If only more people would bother to zing people for not doing their homework this would be a nicer place.

He says he looked for the answer but did not find it...but he didn't look where it came from.

I lost my keys in my house, let me start by looking outside?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

My brother called me earlier super excited telling mr Shabibi addressed his people regarding the RV. I did my own research and saw nothing of sorts besides dinar guru. I have never trusted dinar guru. Is there any truth about shabibi addressing his people?

Thanx in advance.

Slim stated some info he was told and came here to ask for confirmation from us. Then he was attacked by a few people who are obviously needing a vacation from the forums for awhile. Nothing posted above can be compared to the Okie mantra. Those that attacked slimm need to apologize to him. You took this simple post way over board.

Slimm I am not sure why these few attacked you the way they did. I personally would like to apologize for their abuse. However, your responses on this thread were a bit excessive as well. Try to keep in mind that this is a public forum that is frequented by women and children. Would it bother you if someone used the language you used here, to your mother, sister or children? I agree with a previous poster that you owe the forum an apology for your use of foul language.

Now I have to go and see if I can find any reliable confirmation of Shabbibi addressing the citizens of Iraq about a revalue of the IQD.

PS Good job Dogmatic.

Edited by speculatorsRIDE
  • Upvote 6

He should have fully understood what his brother was saying before he gave partial information here.

This is the exact bs that okie does...and when okie's "info" is wrong he just says hey don't blame, it's not my info...but he is the one spreading it...

Wake up people.

as per okie and other people posting info like this, he may be the one spreading the info but you as an adult take the info and do what you want with it.(not jump to conclusions) regardless if his info is correct or not, its the info he is getting, and just relaying to us. would you rather have no info or some info that might be true? although it make take you on and up and down ride, I would rather hear the info and know we are still in this. Then take the info that I read, and make of it what i think of it, instead of having no info and or intel at all.

He should have fully understood what his brother was saying before he gave partial information here.

This is the exact bs that okie does...and when okie's "info" is wrong he just says hey don't blame, it's not my info...but he is the one spreading it...

Wake up people.

Nobody pressed your buzzer! Give it a rest!

I've edited out the obscenity. From this point on, please conduct yourself in a mature fashion. Disagreements can be presented in such a way, that name calling and death wishes can be excluded. If it doesn't stop, this thread will.

Sorry for my comment. I wrote it before I saw your post. I am happy to see the support we give each other though and I hope the neg ones can try to be nicer.

• Upvote 1