Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

shabibi speach

slimm

My brother called me earlier super excited telling mr Shabibi addressed his people regarding the RV. I did my own research and saw nothing of sorts besides dinar guru. I have never trusted dinar guru. Is there any truth about shabibi addressing his people?

Thanx in advance.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

My brother called me earlier super excited telling mr Shabibi addressed his people regarding the RV. I did my own research and saw nothing of sorts besides dinar guru. I have never trusted dinar guru. Is there any truth about shabibi addressing his people?

Thanx in advance.

Well If you cannot trust your brother, who are you going to trust

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

Thanx in advance.

Shabibi had supposedly addressed this to the people months ago.

I am guessing he did so again....today?....yesterday?

I trust my brother. I don't trust his sources. He is state side. I have friends in iraq right now and I'm waiting on an answer from them as well. They might not know either. They're packing up and breaking down equipment in preparation to come home.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I trust my brother. I don't trust his sources. He is state side. I have friends in iraq right now and I'm waiting on an answer from them as well. They might not know either. They're packing up and breaking down equipment in preparation to come home.

Sorry, misunderstood. I thought your brother was there and heard the message.

http://iraqtvnews.com/ is a stie that has iraqi tv news posted,

• Upvote 1

Thanx in advance.

:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 10

So you don't trust your own brother!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

How is that funny? His brother probably just read this on some other dinar site. I'm sure this will get sorted out as the day goes on.

I won't get excited until I see a for-x ticker showing a new rate and I don't expect that to be broadcast by the CBI. It will just happen in the middle of the night when no one is expecting it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

How is that funny? His brother probably just read this on some other dinar site. I'm sure this will get sorted out as the day goes on.

I won't get excited until I see a for-x ticker showing a new rate and I don't expect that to be broadcast by the CBI. It will just happen in the middle of the night when no one is expecting it.

I agree...here is what is posted on iraqidinar.net:

* Jonnywg Monday 11:40am Update fro 3sIntel chat room: Dinar Recaps 11/14/11

November 14, 2011 Leave a Comment

Source: another site’s Tidbits

URL: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/115/BKGb/~3/N_45Jfn1yh8/

[2011.11.14 09:59:23] AndieZ: [10:40 am CST] JONNYWG: PLEASE NOTE THAT THE RATES ARE STILL AT $ 00.000 AND UPDATING …. HOWEVER ANOTHER SOURCE NOTES THE UPDATING WILL BE COMPLETED TODAY. SHABIBI ADDRESSED THE IRAQI PEOPLE RE THE CURRENCY AND RV TODAY. WE CANNOT FIND THIS SPEECH. SQUIRRELS UNITE AND HELP ME RESEARCH THE WEB FOR SHABIBI’S SPEECH AT 3 PM IRAQI TIME … SEE IF YOU CAN FIND IT.

My link :blink::blink::blink:

Thanx in advance.

The first thing I would have done is to ask my brother were he got this information...

Since this information is not part of your story you seem to be only causing a stir.

Not mentioning this important detail just makes this an annoying post.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 24

+1 for your update Slimm! I don't blieve in negs but the ones you've gotten pluMmet were deserved. Try being a little nicer when someone is just asking a question.

He should have fully understood what his brother was saying before he gave partial information here.

This is the exact bs that okie does...and when okie's "info" is wrong he just says hey don't blame, it's not my info...but he is the one spreading it...

Wake up people.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 27

A few months ago my friend who told me about the Dinar called to tell me that his Accountant/Finance person (the one who got him into the Dinar) called to tell him X,Y,Z about the Dinar blah blah. It was a carbon copy of some junk Okie wrote! I let him finish his rant then I calmly told him that everything he just told me was verbatim of an Okie post! LOL

Not saying your brother is misleading you, just saying that some of the guru's garbage can be pretty compelling (hey, they have great imaginations!) and it can be easy to get caught up in it.

Maybe instead of being a Guru, Okie should have written children's books. At least he wouldn't end up rotting in a jail cell for it!

• Upvote 1

Side of?

Is there a line in the sand that separates the United States and the rest of the world?

Always thought this was a curious expression. :P

I know the term "stateside" was used extensively when I was in the military, refering back home in the continental US.

Here's what I found with a little help from google.

state·side (sttsd)

adj.

1. Of or in the continental United States.

2. Alaska Of or in the 48 contiguous states of the United States.

adv. Informal

1. To, toward, or in the continental United States.

2. Alaska To, toward, or in the 48 contiguous states of the United States.

Regional Note: Especially since World War II, the adverb stateside has commonly been used by Americans traveling abroad to mean "to, toward, or in the United States." During the postwar period the term gained currency among Alaskans, familiar with the feeling of being far removed from the rest of the continental United States. They adopted stateside into their vocabularies as a way of referring to their fellow Americans to the south. Russell Tabbert of the University of Alaska observes that stateside "has some currency primarily as a noun modifier, but also as an adverbial," as in this instance: "Most of the owners live in Anchorage; some 14% live stateside" (Alaska Magazine). It may or may not be capitalized. Stateside, the lower states, the South, and (the) Outside are all used in Alaska to denote "the 48 contiguous states." All these terms, however, are losing out to the Lower 48, which, as Tabbert points out, is always written in Alaska with a capital L and with Arabic numerals

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/stateside

tfk, you are right. a few hours after i posted this, i found out he read that mess on dinar guru, which, as i stated earlier, i don't pay attention to. i'll punch him in his throat later for that. i don't know where the expression stateside came from. ive been using it since i was in the army. plummet, people like you should be forever banned. we don't need negativity around here. no one was stirring anything up. i simply asked a community of people a question to verify a rumor that i heard. many of the people on this forum do A LOT more research than I do, therefore i asked more experienced people for help.

unfortunately, my former comrads that are still in the sand box haven't gotten back w/ me yet.

Too funny...............lololololol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1