Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bond lady chat 11/14/11

ssmith

I typically enjoy reading BL chat, and I realize that article was NOT written by BL, and I am given pause to wonder if this post actually has anything to do with BL, other than someone just attaching her name to add credibility. Having said that, as far as the rest of the article goes, What have they been smoking? That conspiracy theory has me chuckling so much that I just had to respond. This is America, and you have freedom to express your thoughts, but IMO this does not belong in the "Chat Logs", and perhaps we should create a "Conspiracy Theory" section like we have a "LOP" section. I may copy this to share as a joke over Thanksgiving dinner!

Okay, I will try to stop laughing long enough to agree that you should have diverse investments, particularly land (some of which you can grow food on), a home, and metals (in hand). I am not a survivalist, but I do think you might want to be prepared to be self-reliant. I prefer to have off-grid power options. On the Possibility-O-Meter a government could even take your home or land (they have from my family in the past). So being prepared and aware are important, but "Chinese gold and loan documents in the Twin Towers" LOL! laugh.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I typically enjoy reading BL chat, and I realize that article was NOT written by BL, and I am given pause to wonder if this post actually has anything to do with BL, other than someone just attaching her name to add credibility. Having said that, as far as the rest of the article goes, What have they been smoking? That conspiracy theory has me chuckling so much that I just had to respond. This is America, and you have freedom to express your thoughts, but IMO this does not belong in the "Chat Logs", and perhaps we should create a "Conspiracy Theory" section like we have a "LOP" section. I may copy this to share as a joke over Thanksgiving dinner!

Okay, I will try to stop laughing long enough to agree that you should have diverse investments, particularly land (some of which you can grow food on), a home, and metals (in hand). I am not a survivalist, but I do think you might want to be prepared to be self-reliant. I prefer to have off-grid power options. On the Possibility-O-Meter a government could even take your home or land (they have from my family in the past). So being prepared and aware are important, but "Chinese gold and loan documents in the Twin Towers" LOL! laugh.gif

If you go to her web site, you can see it for yourself.. Just thought it was a good read & with all the negative press going around. I thought I would share it...

• Upvote 9

If you go to her web site, you can see it for yourself.. Just thought it was a good read & with all the negative press going around. I thought I would share it...

Read the first paragraph of post :

Thorough Commentary on the DINAR . . .****ty so much misterfizz for this post********(I DECIDED TO POST THIS IN MY CHAT SECTION ALSO BECAUSE I KNOW PEOPLE COME AND READ THESE AND I DID FIND IT VERY GOOD FOR THE MOST PART, AND A GOOD BREAK DOWN...BL)

It has been a while, but I did not want to repeat myself, give false hope, or just echo what is flying about on the internet.

• Upvote 1

"The dinar was created for the sole purpose of transferring wealth and to create a windfall tax for the US government"

Read more:

Does anyone, besides the person that wrote this, actually believe this?

Edited by hoopdog
  • Upvote 1

This seems rather disturbing to me. If you really do check out the executive order it is much more than just wanting to audit the fed. Go read up on it. This is a very bad thing! It puts the ICC above our own Constitution and takes away any and all rights we have as US citizens! There are many more sites to check it out but you might want to know what it actually means to us.

"Executive Order 12425

theobamafile ^ | theobamafile

Posted on Monday, December 21, 2009 12:00:32 AM by American Dream 246

EO: AMENDING EXECUTIVE ORDER 12425 DESIGNATING INTERPOL AS A PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including section 1 of the International Organizations Immunities Act (22 U.S.C. 288), and in order to extend the appropriate privileges, exemptions, and immunities to the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL), it is hereby ordered that Executive Order 12425 of June 16, 1983, as amended, is further amended by deleting from the first sentence the words "except those provided by Section 2©, Section 3, Section 4, Section 5, and Section 6 of that Act" and the semicolon that immediately precedes them.

Here's the text of 2©, which this EO now has applying to INTERPOL:

© Property and assets of international organizations, wherever located and by whomsoever held, shall be immune from search, unless such immunity be expressly waived, and from confiscation. The archives of international organizations shall be inviolable.

An INTERPOL branch in the US now cannot be searched, it's files are not subject to legal subpoena nor discovery. If any branch of government wants to keep documents out of the hands of the court system, just hand them over to INTERPOL until the smoke clears.

INTERPOL will now be able to maintain files on US citizens.

By this EO, Obama has conferred diplomatic immunity upon INTERPOL, exemption from being subject to search and seizure by law enforcement, exemption from US taxes, and immunity from FOIA requests, etc.

Obama just declared INTERPOL records immune from search and seizure -- "The archives of international organizations shall be inviolable."

Does INTERPOL have a file on Obama -- on his associations?

My link

You might also want to check out My link

This seems rather disturbing to me. If you really do check out the executive order it is much more than just wanting to audit the fed. Go read up on it. This is a very bad thing! It puts the ICC above our own Constitution and takes away any and all rights we have as US citizens! There are many more sites to check it out but you might want to know what it actually means to us.

"Executive Order 12425

theobamafile ^ | theobamafile

Posted on Monday, December 21, 2009 12:00:32 AM by American Dream 246

EO: AMENDING EXECUTIVE ORDER 12425 DESIGNATING INTERPOL AS A PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including section 1 of the International Organizations Immunities Act (22 U.S.C. 288), and in order to extend the appropriate privileges, exemptions, and immunities to the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL), it is hereby ordered that Executive Order 12425 of June 16, 1983, as amended, is further amended by deleting from the first sentence the words "except those provided by Section 2©, Section 3, Section 4, Section 5, and Section 6 of that Act" and the semicolon that immediately precedes them.

Here's the text of 2©, which this EO now has applying to INTERPOL:

© Property and assets of international organizations, wherever located and by whomsoever held, shall be immune from search, unless such immunity be expressly waived, and from confiscation. The archives of international organizations shall be inviolable.

An INTERPOL branch in the US now cannot be searched, it's files are not subject to legal subpoena nor discovery. If any branch of government wants to keep documents out of the hands of the court system, just hand them over to INTERPOL until the smoke clears.

INTERPOL will now be able to maintain files on US citizens.

By this EO, Obama has conferred diplomatic immunity upon INTERPOL, exemption from being subject to search and seizure by law enforcement, exemption from US taxes, and immunity from FOIA requests, etc.

Obama just declared INTERPOL records immune from search and seizure -- "The archives of international organizations shall be inviolable."

Does INTERPOL have a file on Obama -- on his associations?

My link

You might also want to check out My link

I had read of this some time back, but at the time, it simply didn't make sense to me. However, now that we are getting so much closer to a world meltdown of nations, and the now infamous "One World Government," and especially since I read the first time that Obama had signed several documents giving away our rights, it seems more likely (upon reading it this time) to be true. After all, this is Obama, who loves all things foreign much more than anything (or anyone) American.

"The dinar was created for the sole purpose of transferring wealth and to create a windfall tax for the US government"

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1dhCdJ1wS

Does anyone, besides the person that wrote this, actually believe this?

NO!!! Except the conspiracy types. They'll be all over this. Bond Lady... why this? Are you trying to wreck your cred? sad.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

EO 12425 was enacted by Ronald Reagan in 1983.

Executive Order 12425

International Criminal Police Organizations

http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/executive-orders/1983.html

Executive Order 12971

Amendment to Executive Order No. 12425

• Signed: September 15, 1995
  • Federal Register page and date: 60 FR 48617; September 19, 1995
  • Amends: EO 12425, June 6, 1983

http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/executive-orders/1995.html#12971

Executive Order 13524

Amending Executive Order 12425 Designating Interpol as a Public International Organization Entitled To Enjoy Certain Privileges, Exemptions, and Immunities

• Signed: December 16, 2009
  • Federal Register page and date: 74 FR 67803, December 21, 2009
  • Amends: EO 12425, June 16, 1983

http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/executive-orders/2009-obama.html#13524

Go Iraq! Go Dinarians! Go RV! B)

I think this was posted by Big City Bob already

Apparently I have very fast fingers or I'm impatient. :huh:

Any conspiracy is above the norm, they seem unbelievable. Most liberals will mock at conspiracy "theorist". Many conspiracies aren't theories. If the Bible talks about a world dictator, I believe it. Only the richest in the world could accomplish such a task. Oh, by the wat, the Bible has the greatest track record of all time, no other book can compare to it. The elite are always, always, always, up to something, whether it be good or bad. The elite do exist, no one argues that. Why would it be out of line to have gold in the world "trade" center, hello? Jmho, Go RV!!!

• Upvote 2

Any conspiracy is above the norm, they seem unbelievable. Most liberals will mock at conspiracy "theorist". Many conspiracies aren't theories. If the Bible talks about a world dictator, I believe it. Only the richest in the world could accomplish such a task. Oh, by the wat, the Bible has the greatest track record of all time, no other book can compare to it. The elite are always, always, always, up to something, whether it be good or bad. The elite do exist, no one argues that. Why would it be out of line to have gold in the world "trade" center, hello? Jmho, Go RV!!!

I don't mind blaming the "elite" such as those who own the Fed (Read: The Creature from Jekyll Island) for attempting to control the world along with most of the world's wealth, or like those who met and formed the secret, hush-hush Bilderberg Group, which because the Clintons were invited to meet with them, I can usually believe is up to no good, but I am not going to throw the entire group of so-called "elites" under the proverbial bus because, if money is the criteria for membership, I hope to be one of them someday fairly soon. :bow:

:partyhat::twothumbs::tiphat:

I just read it and what she posted was not conspiracy at all, maybe you need to go read for yourself! Maybe look up Ron Paul and I believe the Senator's name is Sanders of Vermont! Look on this Senator's web site, scroll down and click on the Fed Audit. Maybe spend some time reading the 130 plus page, first time "EVER" Fed audit. When you spend some time, come back and tell us all this is conspiracy! This is wake up time for America as many are! Why do you think Occupy Wallstreet is out in full force? Are these just dumb college kids? How about Wiki Leaks. Do you still have savings, are you doing good in America? I think most will say no, don't you!

I have found that most jump in with the word conspiracy, usually have NO CLUE. Good luck and BondLady, great post!

NO!!! Except the conspiracy types. They'll be all over this. Bond Lady... why this? Are you trying to wreck your cred? sad.gif

• Upvote 2