Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

okie info

rockinrich

I see zero evidence that he was paid by Ali.

In the link you gave his crude resume is listed in the second link down. It says at the bottom.

CALIFORNIA EARTHQUAKE AUTHORITY

TEXAS CHL #00006930MILITARY US VETERAN, HONORABLE DISCHARGE WITH TWO CITATIONSCITIZENSHIP BORN IN ROSWELL, NEW MEXICO JUNE 24, 1944ADDENDUM GREW UP IN WEST TEXAS WORKED IN OIL FIELDS WHERE I

ACHIEVED DRILLER STATUS. IN THE 1980'S WAS APPOINTED

PRESIDENT OF MINERALS INTERNATIONAL, A DRILLING . INVESTMENT FIRM. IN LATE 80'S WAS HIRED AS DRILLING

OPERATION MANAGER FOR DESCO IN THE PHILLIPINES.

PERSIAN GULF

So I conclude that Okie is just another BS artist and isn't really a fraud or anything. Telling what he considers to be the truth.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

While I don't believe anything Okie says.... I can't find anyone named Roger Benson from the AP. Also this author offers no proof of any of the information provided. Seems fishy.

I couldn't find Roger Benson either. Fake name?

:wub: Here pink piggy piggy! :wub:

In the link you gave his crude resume is listed in the second link down. It says at the bottom.

TEXAS CHL #00006930MILITARY US VETERAN, HONORABLE DISCHARGE WITH TWO CITATIONSCITIZENSHIP BORN IN ROSWELL, NEW MEXICO JUNE 24, 1944ADDENDUM GREW UP IN WEST TEXAS WORKED IN OIL FIELDS WHERE I

PRESIDENT OF MINERALS INTERNATIONAL, A DRILLING . INVESTMENT FIRM. IN LATE 80'S WAS HIRED AS DRILLING

PERSIAN GULF

So I conclude that Okie is just another BS artist and isn't really a fraud or anything. Telling what he considers to be the truth.

He's not just a BS'er as you state, he is a deceiver, and liar using the name of GOD to promote his deceptions.

• Upvote 3

Ive seen this before and proves absolutely nothing so this is just plain trash. I am mo okie follower perssonally i think hes full of sh%% but this holds no water pertaining to actually track down the REAL Okie just a bunch of false info from a disgruntled human being nothing more.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Ive seen this before and proves absolutely nothing so this is just plain trash. I am mo okie follower perssonally i think hes full of sh%% but this holds no water pertaining to actually track down the REAL Okie just a bunch of false info from a disgruntled human being nothing more.

Listen to the voice that answers the phone number at LZK Enterprises THATS OKIE no longer under the radar.

http://www.manta.com/c/mr58c4r/lzk-enterprises

• Upvote 2

Same here easy. I saw this resume link on another forum yesterday and there are differences in the wording. This tells me that someone (maybe even the Oakster himself) is changing this in real time.

Don't really read the crap from Oakie, but this whole thing seems fabricated. JMO

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

PERSIAN GULF

I agree, i SEE no other evidence.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2