Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Steve I Update from PD

BBalls

Greetings Members. On behalf of Ray and his family, my wife and I, we all wish you a very safe upcoming Thanksgiving Holiday.

Due to past posts I realize that this will be all over the internet in every dinar forum that exists, Ray and I have elected to keep this very generic. Believe me, Ray and I are sick of the morons asking for a link for this information. As you are aware, this information is coming from our contacts that have relatives that live in various parts of Iraq and are very interested in what is going on and they are keeping up on the current events.

All we are going to do in this update is share what we have learned and some limited facts. The other forums can go find their own contacts and sources to verify this if they wish, otherwise, bash away if that is the only thing you can do to be productive.

I for one would never want a revalued currency to take place if a major counterfeit ring was in place because not all banks have the necessary equipment to verify the currency.

Let's all be reasonable for just one minute and think like logical individuals, why in the world would such major efforts to counterfeit a 10,000 note that is rendered useless at the moment if there was not the potential of a huge gain if the value of that note was about to increase?

Has this delayed anything? We really have no clue and I will not even give my opinion at this time. Let's just all let this play out as Iraq is sorting out their issues and working towards being an economic giant.

I asked Ray to send this in the from of an email so I do not have to go into great details.

Morning Steve,

Glad to hear you are doing better after the surgery. Praying for a speedy recovery. Just wanted to update you on a few things that I heard from my friends. I told you about the counterfeiting ring that the government was concerned with about a week or so ago. Well, they caught the people. They were operating out of a farmhouse outside the city of Babylon.

It was six people and they had a printing press. The government was very happy about shutting this operation down. This could have caused large problems when the rv happened and all of this counterfeit money was turned in for the new dinar. Another item that recently came up is that there are some states around the Kirkuk area that are talking about seceding from Iraq.

Parliament is very concerned and they are taking up this issue this week to try and resolve this matter. I'm not sure what affect this might have on the rv but it is definitely diverting Parliaments attention to something else.

Also, Biden is in Baghdad now having meetings. Hopefully something good will be coming out of these meetings.

I will be getting more info this week now that their holiday is over and things are back to normal. Take care and will talk to you later.

Blessings,

Ray

There has been so many huge news events over the past two weeks, that one can only anticipate something will happen very soon. It will happen when we all least expect it.

From what I read, and I have had many hours to read every article as I can find during my recovery, that every day my partner and I get more excited about the future of Iraq and our investment.

One last comment, I guess this investment has been upgraded from a scam to risky. The riskier the investment the larger the gain.

Please just live each day to its fullest and let this happen. My wife and I pray for each and every one of you members daily asking that you all can stay strong as this very complex investment comes to an end blessing us way beyond our imaginations.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Blessings from your family to yours,

Steve & Marion

Edited by BBalls
  • Upvote 16
  • Downvote 7

why should they be concerned about counterfeit dinar? they have a death penalty for counterfeiters and CBI just purchased over 15 Million in De La Rue machines to catch conunterfeiters, further no one in this country is going to be able to cash in without verified currency. If they want to wait until there are no concerns or potential problems, then they will never be a RV of their currency.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

why should they be concerned about counterfeit dinar? they have a death penalty for counterfeiters and CBI just purchased over 15 Million in De La Rue machines to catch conunterfeiters, further no one in this country is going to be able to cash in without verified currency. If they want to wait until there are no concerns or potential problems, then they will never be a RV of their currency.

I agree. and if its only the 10k notes... C'Mon... Ridiculous.

The 10,000 dinar note is worth 6.80. Hey everyone, send me every $1 and $5 you come across, because according to Steve they are less than useless. Every time you buy something worth between 13 and 19.99 with a twenty dollar bill, don't even bother waiting for change because the amount of money you'll be getting back is "useless".

That's his idea of reason and logic?

............Yeah, he professes to be a Christian and called folks morons in the first paragraph. This man is mentally disturbed. I've seen him go from quoting bible scripture to exploding on members of his own website...all in the same breath.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

............Yeah, he professes to be a Christian and called folks morons in the first paragraph. This man is mentally disturbed. I've seen him go from quoting bible scripture to exploding on members of his own website...all in the same breath.

He is obviously emotionally imbalanced, and accordingly to a couple of his former mods, completely bereft of any "intel" regarding this investment.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I used to go to PD and used to think SteveI was legit. But after he predicted a date which came and passed, with no mention of having to have lower denoms out first---then this year decided to follow the logic of having to have HCl in place and chapter 7 lifted and have lower denoms out first, I knew he was a liar and a fake prophet and a pseudo follower of Jesus. Blessings ha ha ha. Thanks BBalls. And his mods are either brainwashed or seeking the love of a fake guru, not sure which is really true. I prefer to believe the former, especially the nurse, who was sooooo excited one month about 6 or 7 months ago because she just knew something we don't and parroting "this is a huge global event and you just don't understand". Pleeeeease.

Edited by qzee
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The 10,000 dinar note is worth 6.80. Hey everyone, send me every $1 and $5 you come across, because according to Steve they are less than useless. Every time you buy something worth between 13 and 19.99 with a twenty dollar bill, don't even bother waiting for change because the amount of money you'll be getting back is "useless".

That's his idea of reason and logic?

Not that it really makes a difference, but at 1170 dinars per dollar, 10,000 dinar would be worth about $8.55.

• Upvote 3

He is obviously emotionally imbalanced, and accordingly to a couple of his former mods, completely bereft of any "intel" regarding this investment.

It always made me laugh in this dinar investment how there are tens of thousands of people who ever since school studied economics,

went to university and now live and breathe markets and economics and work in economics BUT........ the only ones who happen to know anything or intel on dinar just so happens to be a few MLM fraudsters with sketchy history and just by pure luck they happen to know people so high up that would leak information about an RV? :blink:

Seriously its so unbelievable its a farce.

THESE GURUS KNOW NOTHING, THEY HAVE NO INTEL!!

An RV as imagined by those in the dinar world is not going to be leaked to a few people until it trickles down to public internet forums.

Seriously! Manipulation goes on sure but when you are important enough to get a tap on the shoulder and invited into some massive insider trading that LAST thing anyone is going to do is go home and tell someone whats going on.

The people involved in this thing where the actual truth is are not telling anyone outside the small group of people WHO NEED TO KNOW what is going on. This will not leak!

• Upvote 1

Why do you keep posting Steve post here? He has asked over and over not to carry his post to other sites......Soon he won't be sharing anything if you continue to post his information for others to bash!!! Just letting you know!!!

But he doesn't actually share anything other than random "intel" bits from his friend Ray that never really amount to anything meaningful. Think about it...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Why do you keep posting Steve post here? He has asked over and over not to carry his post to other sites......Soon he won't be sharing anything if you continue to post his information for others to bash!!! Just letting you know!!!

I don't think anyone here really cares if SteveI shares his BS anymore. Just saying...

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Dude.... Take a very deep breath....

Stevie is a farce....

[Qquote name=tampa1000' date='14 November 2011 - 05:08 PM' timestamp='1321308505' post='739932]

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

It always made me laugh in this dinar investment how there are tens of thousands of people who ever since school studied economics,

went to university and now live and breathe markets and economics and work in economics BUT........ the only ones who happen to know anything or intel on dinar just so happens to be a few MLM fraudsters with sketchy history and just by pure luck they happen to know people so high up that would leak information about an RV? :blink:

Seriously its so unbelievable its a farce.

THESE GURUS KNOW NOTHING, THEY HAVE NO INTEL!!

An RV as imagined by those in the dinar world is not going to be leaked to a few people until it trickles down to public internet forums.

Seriously! Manipulation goes on sure but when you are important enough to get a tap on the shoulder and invited into some massive insider trading that LAST thing anyone is going to do is go home and tell someone whats going on.

The people involved in this thing where the actual truth is are not telling anyone outside the small group of people WHO NEED TO KNOW what is going on. This will not leak!

Bump for the noobs