Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UN Report on Iraqi Oil Reserves(Can anyone verify this article)

cash1324

<<< ا12/11/2011 Source: Radio Sawa - 12/11/2011

United Nations: Iraq will top the list of the great forces of the oil

The United Nations said in a report released today that Iraq will top the list of the great forces of the oil can influence the global markets, and that sufficient reserves of oil produced over ninety years to come.

The report, prepared by the Information and Analysis Unit and the Joint United Nations agencies, UNDP and the Organization for the reality of the oil and gas in Iraq, that Iraq has oil reserves exceeding 143 billion barrels and potential reserves exceeding 200 billion barrels.

The report added that two thirds of oil and gas reserves are found in southern Iraq, and one third in the north. The report pointed out that opportunities for growth and prosperity and job creation in the non-oil sectors, will remain limited waiting to make real efforts to diversify the economy and the transfer of oil export revenues to the private sector.

The report pointed out that oil export revenues led to the high exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar. http://translate.googleusercontent.c...8Dvgzv82WTTMrw— AQ, Today 4:29 PM

"The report pointed out that opportunities for growth and prosperity and job creation in the non-oil sectors, will remain limited waiting to make real efforts to diversify the economy and the transfer of oil export revenues to the private sector."

Come on HLC, or is it HCL, oh heck... Erbil, or is it Arbil, oh heck... You know what I mean! laugh.gif

Seriously, This sounds positive to me, I hope it can be verified. Thank you for bring it in Cash!