Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SNL's Bill Hader as Rick Perry

Weapon X

Number 5 of 8 goes down in flames. The worst part is that the SNL skit wasn't even as funny as the live version.

Nor was it as funny as his exchange with the moderator, Scott Pelly, on Saturday night! (no really, the debate was Saturday evening on CBS.).

Can they bring a serious candidate to the table????

If I could use subliminal 'john' text to get the 'huntsman' Republicans to consider a serious 'electable to the moderates' candidate, I would be hard after it.!!!

Number 5 of 8 goes down in flames. The worst part is that the SNL skit wasn't even as funny as the live version.

Nor was it as funny as his exchange with the moderator, Scott Pelly, on Saturday night! (no really, the debate was Saturday evening on CBS.).

Can they bring a serious candidate to the table????

If I could use subliminal 'john' text to get the 'huntsman' Republicans to consider a serious 'electable to the moderates' candidate, I would be hard after it.!!!

Rick Perry is a serious candidate. The State of Texas has prospered greatly since he was elected Governor 10 years ago.

BTW, only someone with self confidence can readily admit his shortcomings and still exhibit a sense of humor and self confidence which

he certainly does in the clip you posted.

Can't say the same for the politicians and political activists from your windy city.

As for "huntsman" - he is simply a democrat ("liberal") in a republican coat. He doesn't have a chance.

:twocents:

• Upvote 2