Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Chat/ week of 11/16/11

cgbrown

Adam.....which in your opinion is more likely,

A. US troops pull out, Iranian influences take political control of Iraq and RV is shelved while all powers over there figure out how to continue keeping the oil money for themselves, leaving citizens of country to squander in poverty as they have for the past decade

or

B. After troop pullout, Maliki sees that democracy/capitalism (the light) is best for everyone in Iraq and he pushes RV through so Iraq takes its place among the world's economical giants so they all prosper and live happily ever after?

:o

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Adam... thanks for what you do... and Go Packers!

Now for the question... I have read several articles lately about our troops pulling out, the U.S. leaving a very large military base in the hands of the Iraqi's, and a whole lot of military equipment to be left behind to boot. I have also seen numerous articles on Iraq ordering billions in fighter jets.... so.... how can they possibly be doing all this without being "out of Ch. 7"??? huh.gif This to me seems like the surest sign of eminent removal of the remaining sanctions... does that sound like correct reasoning to you? unsure.gif Thanks again! wink.gif

• Upvote 2

Adam, my question is that members of the Parliament have scheduled times to meet. We are always waiting on Parliament. We know that a lot of things get done (secretively)while they are on vacation. Does that mean that they do not necessarily have to let anyone know that they are meeting and getting things ready for a vote, can they meet and vote on things without the press knowing about it, or does it mean they have voted and it needs to be activated, then announced before it is valid?

How do I get to see your weekly chat session without asking a question? I have been unable to find last weeks chat session.

Thank you for all you hard work and info.

Each chat is posted in the "chat" section and titles "Adams chat -insert date-". You can go back and read them the whole way back to 2010 if you want.

Adam,

I read most of the middle eastern news sites but don't see anything regarding their economy or HCL/Chapter 7 sanctions. Their news

does mention all the attacks , kidnappings, and attempted assassinations that are taking place. Is there a specific "trigger" point

the Iraqi's are waiting on to set the wheels in motion? As we are getting closer to Thanksgiving, do you still have the same

positive feelings you had a few weeks ago that something is going to happen very soon?

thanks

I dont think Adam said it would RV by Thanksgiving, simply that SOMETHING big should be happening by then. That could be Chapter 7, HCL or anything else leading to an RV.

Ya well he he did not say it would, but he really pushed harder than ever the last chance to get into VIP.

I could not afford it at all, but Adam really stressed that this was the last chance and to hurry. I took the bait earlier than I would normally have. I pray something is going to happen, cuz I cannot do it again, seriously! I take a lot of flak from friends for even buying the membership and have defended it all along, but am now frustrated with the reasoning. I just do not see how a member that has been VIP'ed for quit a while now, (Ya! I know I am not a Platinum) and supporting the best I can for three years now, and will be labeled less supporting than the newby that just joined when the dinar happens to pop? and on a day after my membership conceivably could run out the day before.

Adam talks about how only people that support the site will win and the rest are not supportive! Well that is not a fair judgement of me. I have been out of work for almost 3 years now and am disabled with no income at all, and 3 months away from living in my truck and I have been supportive, but at my last gasp. I just have grown a little disillusioned at the push for memberships when the news escalates a little. I appreciate the site and have given all I can, but resent the fact that my membership could run out before the dinar thing happens and will be labeled non-supportive and locked out. I don't think I deserve negs, but if you must punish me, then go ahead and be sadistic! I am just being real, conceivably speaking for others and venting a little and am not hating. I used to have over 300 positives! Please God, Go RV! :(

• Upvote 8

Good morning everyone:) Hi Adam, I think we need to be careful and understand the rules when using multiple brokers and I would like to hear from you what you know about these rules. Specifically, the rule about how we must "be obliged by the 19th Act of the stocks and shares exchange market regulations, instructions, which states (one single person has no right to give orders of selling or purchasing to more than one intermediary (or broker) for one type of shares and at a specific time of exchange". How do you interpret this?

How do I get to see your weekly chat session without asking a question? I have been unable to find last weeks chat session.

Thank you for all you hard work and info.

Here you go, jv. Chat's are usually posted in Chat forum very quickly after chat. Give me a shout if you don't see it by tomorrow afternoon and I'll try to help you find it.

Robin

Adam,

Regarding all the references made to "bank screens" by the gurus, can you shed some light on what exactly they're talking about? Could these constant references possibly have any credibility to them? Would bank screens here in the US possibly show anything relevant to the RV prior to it happening?

I roll my eyes every time I see the "bank screen" intel and just want to confirm that it's all a bunch of nonsense like I believe it is.

Adam, Possibly this has been addressed already. I have to agree with "onerighthand", some of us are hanging by a thread to survive and our last hope is this RV. My membership is up in January and would like to be a liftetime member, but like I said, I'm one of those to be hanging by a thread. I'm afraid that this will RV before my funds are available. What would you do to help me and others that do want to be a lifetime member. Would you take it a step further in considering some sort of arrangements? I'll cross my fingers to see what comes about. :confused: All in all thanks Adam for all you and your staff do for us. :D

Oh heavens no! My post just happened to come after yours, no disrespect intended.

Hey no problem!

One last comment, and that is that all I want and am waiting for is that darn cash in certificate and where to cash in. Thats all I really need. I don't think I will have enough to be involved with investments and other effort and time consuming things for adam and his crew speak of after the RV if it is left open. I am sure he would be flooded, yet I do not want to cause that for him. With my measly million dinar, and after taxes, I don't think I will have enough to get involved anyway, unless of course it pops for more than a dollar per. He will not need to spend that extra effort on me. Just give me that cert and I will go away. I already cannot afford the Offshore private club.

I do understand him needing to cut it off somewhere, but like the rest of the world, the haves will inherit, and the have nots can not participate. You need to have money before you get rich. God help me with Obamacare. I could never afford health care now, nor could I ever afford the fines for not having health care coverage, but boy do I need it.

Adam, how about separating it there. Give me the cert, and then lock me out? Maybe give certs to people that had a VIP within 6 months of the RV, and limit it to that only, or something like that. That way you could limit it, and still reward some amount of support. Just a thought.

Thanks for your time and web site though.

Adam, Is there anything being overlooked concerning the RV? Are any foreign governments (US, China, Kuwait), global agencies (UN, IMF) or behind the scene players like the Rothschilds, Bilderberg Group, Soros, etc… preventing the RV from occurring?

Hi Adam, first let me say thank you for all you do for us. My question is this: When we cash in, is it our government who will pay us for our dinar at the new exchange rate and will then hold our dinar? If the answer is yes is it possible or probable that our country will trade in the dinar for oil? If that is the case then can Iraq afford a larger RV? Dinarslave

Sorry Adam, I have just one more question: I have only been in this investment since June of 2011 and I have seen in the last 4 or 5 months people say that the RV is almost here, just a few more laws and it will RV. Has this been the case since early 2000 that people have been on the edge of their seats believing is was going to RV at any moment or is it that some real significant milestones have been met so now it really is close to RVing? Thank you allowing me another question! Dinarslave

• Downvote 1

hey adam, so with all the frenzy and worry, I'm going to lighten the atmosphere a little. My question is post RV. I'm wondering if you might have a smart, older, single, brother who is in this investment. Cuz when we are gathered on the other side of this, I'm gonna need a cute dance partner for celebrating. Just saying :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i evened out the last 2 questions, i thought they both were cute. have we no sense of humor or laughter? really, she says older brother, maybe she is an older woman, and he says which character, maybe someone will do a movie, and we all would love to see it...come on, live a little folks...

question for Adam: are you as excited as we are from all the talk about the exchange rate?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1