Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar --- what its really all about! To Create and Transfer Wealth

dddvip

Found this online, input? Is this true??

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2011/11/dinar-what-its-really-all-about-to.html

Saturday, November 12, 2011

<a href="http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2011/11/dinar-what-its-really-all-about-to.html" style="color: rgb(204, 0, 0); ">Dinar --- what its really all about! To Create and Transfer Wealth

It is very important to understand how something could be made from nothing. I heard a

famous money advisor on the radio this week saying the dinar was a scam, based on the

uncertainty of the Iraqi government and the current value of the dinar. Under normal

economic circumstances, this is ABSOLUTELY correct. Today, we have no normal

circumstance whatsoever, so all bets are off. The Euro is about to implode, the third

largest economy in Europe is collapsing, and the funds for illegal banking are being frozen.The dinar was created to print wealth. If I give you a dollar for a loaf of bread, you now

understand that things similar to loaf of bread cost a dollar. That dollar is then traded to

other things for about the same value. If secretly, I have a printing press in my garage that

spits out dollars, I can spend those dollars for things also of a similar value. However, if I

print too many dollars on my press, the neighbors may grow weary of me buying all their

stuff. The demand for dollars drops. This is called inflation.To combat inflation and create value out of nothing, all I have to do is get everyone to

use my dollars and not use anyone else's. The ultimate goal would be to get the world to

use my dollars. Then I could never spend too much, because there would be an

enormous demand for my dollars. This is precisely what the Federal Reserve has done

since 1913.Over the last ten years, however, the world has reached its capacity for dollars. Those

holding them, must keep them tied up or the value would drop to near zero. So the plan

is to trade dollars amongst the privileged, while maintaining high demand if possible from

the economy. Thus, the economy must be kept dollar poor to keep the demand high. In

the backdrop, those with the press have printed quadrillions of dollars simply by making

entries on a computer screen, and funneled it into strategic bank accounts. Those

account owners know that releasing too much money at once will devalue their own

holdings and reveal who they are. It is a vicious circle.Asset backed wealth is the antidote. It cannot be revalued easily because the supply is

limited and the demand is steady or growing. It cannot be created at will, but requires a

production and the economic engine to gather together. I predict that the current

economy will never be restored until the move to asset backed wealth is made.The

currency could be gold or silver or toenails or belly button lint. I don't care which. It just

can't be paper. Some of you need to take my Class 201 - Paper Mache Castles.If you are still tracking me, there was a time when the current system really took off.

After the surrender of Japan took place on the USS Missouri in late 1945, a secret

agreement was made. The right to print the money in Japan was given over to a wing of

the Agency. The asset backed wealth was put into reserve, and eventually turned

over to an international holding bank. Prior to that in China, the reserve of gold was

shipped to America for "safe keeping" and bonds were printed in the Philippines as a

promise to repay. They did this to avoid Japan looting their wealth. These reserves of

asset backed wealth were looted by the banking cabal instead, as it was rising to power

and taking advantage of the effects of the war. There are always winners and losers.When China's loan came due, China demanded the delivery of the gold. The western

bankers would not return it and my guess is that much of it was lost to private accounts

and reserves when they were supposed to be keeping it safe. They were given 50 years

to steal it, and so they did. China complained to the international court and won. Much of

the gold and paperwork concerning this repayment was kept in the twin towers....and now

we are into conspiracy. I will leave it at that... but no one can review the evidence that is

out there now and not determine that there is much more to 9/11 that what the news told us.Nevertheless, these Asian reserves are vast and not limited to what was stolen over the

years. They are the collections from dynasties, hidden in huge reserves in Asia and

elsewhere. The Federal Reserve did not steal it all, but when there has been a release of

these assets, great attempts have been made to steal it. If you think about the $2~3 trillion

USD that China is holding today, you have to recognize the quandary that China is in. They

are sitting on vast assets, which they cannot move for fear of being stolen, and the money

they are holding is US dollars, which if they spend it now its value will collapse faster than

they can spend it. I don't think that is much of an exaggeration. Thus, enter the dinar. It is

merely a vehicle to get US dollars transferred from the holdings of the banking elite to the

main street. It is driven by international interests to jump start the economy and get liquidity

back in the hands of the people who will spend it to live.You had to make this currency vehical cheap or else no normal person could afford to

invest much. It had to be available, which is why so much was shipped to the US and

elsewhere. You had to make the gain big, because giving a few dollars to anyone would

have no impact on fixing things. Then you had to force the banks to revalue it. The enemy

holds the control over that button. Why would they push the button willingly? They wouldn't.

Their toxic paper was made toxic on purpose, to be bought for a song and held long enough

to allow the default to take place. Foreclosures are up again in November, on purpose.So the good guys, who used to be the bad guys according to our news and good guys,

are forcing the hand of the banks. It is getting serious and will eventually come to pass.

Hang in there. Keep in mind that it is now known by most governments around the world

that this banking control is intentional and deliberately focused on controlling assets and

existing wealth. This is why you see defectors now in European governments and the

inability of the elite to rectify the money problems. It is also why you saw people being

arrested for closing their accounts in the big banks during the occupy protests. It is why

you saw Obama levying a Christmas Tree tax, (they are desperate). It is why there is this

general disgust for America amongst the nations. It is not America, however, but those

who represent their own banking and money interests. The world is waking up. The house

of cards is falling down.Strong international powers sent Interpol into the United States, starting in 2010. There

were like 7 plane loads of international police that came here to audit the Fed. This is not

our government being audited, but the private banking system that controls every

politician. They were deputized by the President, but I believe this was his hand being

forced. The executive order is #12425 if you care to research it. When the Fed was

recently audited, it was discovered that like $16 Trillion was given out to special interests

and foreign banks. When you understand that, you know that they do not wish to get the

economy going again and release all the debtors. Plain and simple. Conspiracy? No, not

really. It is about greed and control. If you on main street prosper, their machine collapses.

It has taken a lot of work to get you in this position without you knowing it.This Executive Order above is the president being drug along kicking and screaming. The

release of these police in the US has uncovered much of the illegal banking practices, the

false flag attacks, the phony war stories, and so forth. Many of the trusted leaders are

going to jail soon and many Americans are going to feel quite foolish for being on the

wrong side. Doesn't matter which political affiliation you are. 2012 promises to be a

dramatic year, so believe half of what you see and none of what you hear. Hopefully you

do that already.I still strongly maintain that the dinar will be revalued. It is not a matter of investment. Don't

call it that, because it is not. There is no investment that repays 3000 to 1 in normal

circumstances. The dinar was created for the sole purpose of transferring wealth and to

create a windfall tax for the US government. It was planned from the beginning. It will not

be decided by the Iraqi government and it will not depend on some law to be passed.

Those are all distractions. This will take place when the timing is right those who are

blocking it are

out of the way.It is close now, keep watch..Interpol is about to make some moves behind the scenes.

You will see these come out as scandals and offenses of the crazy kind. Don't get

tangled up in any of it. The agency has a dossier on everyone in Washington. It is

simply a matter of time.

http://www.gangsterbankster.com/dinar.php

• Upvote 4

FYI. The guy who is propagating this "commentary" (Michael-Edward <ME@americansrestoringamerica.com> sent his email message to me linking to it at least a half a dozen times. I read it and tend to agree with it up to a point. The problem is that it seems crafted specifically to play to all of our wishful thinking about how this RV might transpire and how fantastically lucrative we hope it will be. :D I will say this about the "commentary" though; it's correct in qualifying that any 3000 to 1 RV will necessitate an unprecedented mechanism to fund it. As he says, don't call it an "investment." I view it as a gamble in which I committed a limited amount of funds that I could afford to lose if I bet wrong. My thinking at the time was that they would have to monetize Iraq's oil reserves to come up with the monumental pile of cash that such an RV would require. I don't claim to be expert enough in financial matters to know if, or just how they could accomplish that, but I suppose that's what I'm betting on.

Also, I emailed Michael-Edward yesterday to complain about it. First that his messages (which are usually related to mortgage/foreclosure rescue topics) were, in effect, spam because I don't recall signing up for them. But I also complained that this "commentary" was both unsigned and undated. Who is it that is giving us this opinion? Is it from some blogger? If so, how about a link. And when was it written? Last week? Last month? Last year? From what I can tell, it's just vague enough that it could have been written any time within the past few years. This doesn't give me much confidence that the "commentary" is anything more than the typical pumping we see here all the time. Heck for all I know it was simply lifted from one of the usual pumper suspects.

I'm sorry to rain on anyone's parade, but this "commentary" requires the same grain of salt that most of the content here does. I'll give credit where due though; at least it's honestly labeled as "opinion" without referring to some phantom sources to give it credibility.

• Upvote 1

ok im going out on a limb with a quick scenario.....china has to buy oil from iraq with US dollars and we (THE USA) has made a deal with the iraqis saying some of the chinese oil payments will help pay down the US debt because of a SECRET DEAL we made with the iraqis.....and NO im not smokin anything :)

Thanks for the post. I might be wrong but I think it was already posted a few days ago.....either that or I read it on another site. Good to read it again though. :D

Betty you are correct. It was posted earlier under Bondlady. BondLady posted on her site as food for thought if I remember correctly.